You are looking at the glass half empty

So dont get me wrong I think bounty hunters should be hung by there own zip ties from the court house. With that being said you are missing the beauty that this patch brings

1. Remember pre 6.0 when people were EVERYWHERE on the map and you could get into some crazy fights and have a blast. With the current patch Ive found people EVERYWHERE. For christ sakes I got into a battle when I was hiding in my friends house

2. Alot of people are running drugs and stuff now that bounty hunters are keeping the cops busy. This is cool because it gives you either new friends to run them with or new prey to hunt down

3. The cops actually RP to try to win you over to turning your self in. Everyone btiched about RP but cops are willing to go the extra mile now.

Ive enjoyed my self in the last few days more then I have in awhile on civ. Im having a blast going around shooting every fucking bounty hunter I see or just murdering the large amounts of people that are going around. Sure I get arrested every now and again, but whats the difference if i sat afking the cartels and then did a PB and got caught?

Sergio, Olivia, Flashpoint and 8 others like this
29 minutes ago, Feenix said:

breaks my immersion when I get downed at a fucking cartel than restrained than left there for 10 minutes lol. No point in fighting cartels then you have FSA down you and take you to the courthouse and sent to jail when your at a cartel.

It just means you got "bested" in that particular fight. Roll with friends next time you cap a cartel or find better shooters to roll with you next time.  

Larry and SheriffJohnBeard like this
32 minutes ago, Feenix said:

breaks my immersion when I get downed at a fucking cartel than restrained than left there for 10 minutes lol. No point in fighting cartels then you have FSA down you and take you to the courthouse and sent to jail when your at a cartel.

50 minutes ago, william said:

gay when fucking FSA come to cartels as bounty hunters tho, although at least they are coming as something i suppose.

I mean if you got downed at a cartel and brought to a court house , who can you really blame for that? Seems to be like more of a you / gang kind of a problem then people who went to a cartel with 6.5 caliber tracers..

Larry and Andrew like this
6 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I mean if you got downed at a cartel and brought to a court house , who can you really blame for that? Seems to be like more of a you / gang kind of a problem then people who went to a cartel with 6.5 caliber tracers..

20 FSA > 4 twelve monkeys

9 minutes ago, william said:

20 FSA > 4 twelve monkeys

I haven't seen 20 FSA online since October when I was in it. Lets be real, they showed up with maybe 8 guys, and im you guys had atleast 4. Im also sure you were defending.

Lets be honest here if they went to a cartel you were capping and dragged you to the court house then how the hell are you going to complain. 

Larry likes this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I haven't seen 20 FSA online since October when I was in it. Lets be real, they showed up with maybe 8 guys, and im you guys had atleast 4. Im also sure you were defending.

Lets be honest here if they went to a cartel you were capping and dragged you to the court house then how the hell are you going to complain. 

Couldnt have said it better. Just your usual exaggeration to make the facts seem less shitty than they actually are. Theyre a gang that developed an ego from winning fights 12-15 strong against half that. You know the drill.

Honestly I agree, the patch is turning out way better than I initially expected. 

Normally as cop I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to process every civ who turns themselves in, respond to all 911's, patrol all the areas etc.  Now that a good number of the bounties are taken care of I feel like I can actually quiz cadets properly again, or just hang out and talk to new players downtown.

Brendon Smith and bamf like this

The salt is real about the update! Rebels bitching about getting downed at cartels, cops crying. 

For someone who has 700k bounty I like the patch. It makes the game more interesting and brings a different dynamic to the server. 

Someone always cry's about the patch, somethings never change

9 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

So dont get me wrong I think bounty hunters should be hung by there own zip ties from the court house. With that being said you are missing the beauty that this patch brings

1. Remember pre 6.0 when people were EVERYWHERE on the map and you could get into some crazy fights and have a blast. With the current patch Ive found people EVERYWHERE. For christ sakes I got into a battle when I was hiding in my friends house

2. Alot of people are running drugs and stuff now that bounty hunters are keeping the cops busy. This is cool because it gives you either new friends to run them with or new prey to hunt down

3. The cops actually RP to try to win you over to turning your self in. Everyone btiched about RP but cops are willing to go the extra mile now.

Ive enjoyed my self in the last few days more then I have in awhile on civ. Im having a blast going around shooting every fucking bounty hunter I see or just murdering the large amounts of people that are going around. Sure I get arrested every now and again, but whats the difference if i sat afking the cartels and then did a PB and got caught?

SheriffJohnBeard likes this
6 minutes ago, Larry said:

The salt is real about the update! Rebels bitching about getting downed at cartels, cops crying. 

For someone who has 700k bounty I like the patch. It makes the game more interesting and brings a different dynamic to the server. 

Someone always cry's about the patch, somethings never change

Honestly Its like people are making it their job to come after me and im loving it. Unless you are like some kind of shit shot, you have all sorts of people following you that yhou can pull up to a drug area and just have a brawl. I mean I was having a blast I even escaped and hid in someones house for awhile. People just dont know how to have fun

bamf and Olivia like this
3 hours ago, Olivia said:

Honestly I agree, the patch is turning out way better than I initially expected. 

Normally as cop I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to process every civ who turns themselves in, respond to all 911's, patrol all the areas etc.  Now that a good number of the bounties are taken care of I feel like I can actually quiz cadets properly again, or just hang out and talk to new players downtown.

Cop gets to be RP again

6 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Honestly Its like people are making it their job to come after me and im loving it. Unless you are like some kind of shit shot, you have all sorts of people following you that yhou can pull up to a drug area and just have a brawl. I mean I was having a blast I even escaped and hid in someones house for awhile. People just dont know how to have fun

For sure. I had fought at dp 14 today for the first time in MONTHS, had bounty hunter fight us at meth lab for the first time in MONTHS. 

7 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Random kids ,from no body gangs are pulling up in hunters for us to chop like what more could I ask for? 

It's almost like BH have gotten out of Kavala now that they can compete...

As for the Hunters, lots of people are still upset about them - but like you said, you are chopping them. Once people lose a few Hunters, they will stop being so prevalent. Personally, I BH in a Sport Hatch anyway. Gotta have that speed. 

Kollin and Le Razoir like this
2 minutes ago, bamf said:

It's almost like BH have gotten out of Kavala now that they can compete...

As for the Hunters, lots of people are still upset about them - but like you said, you are chopping them. Once people lose a few Hunters, they will stop being so prevalent. Personally, I BH in a Sport Hatch anyway. Gotta have that speed. 

I love the new patch, you guys brought a whole new life to asylum , it's amazing always having to be careful when your wanted from cops and bounty hunter.   People are spread on the map now, you met people all over.  It's extremely fun on rebel side and I thank you for that, just curious is it possible to make it to where sgt. Plus can seize hunter if completely misused. Like kidnapping cops or attack hq.s .    I say sgt + so it can limit misuse 

over all thank you for all the work you guys put in for this 

WilliamS and Olivia like this