When people think Nickis didn't cheat, kappa

Looks guys it was just a funny moment okay. There's nothing seriously about it. He started shooting at me, I warned him not to make me kill him. So he kept doing it and I tapped him, okay. That's all. That is the only reason I uploaded this. If I had converted it and uploaded it into a video, you would understand a little more. However I couldn't be bothered doing that, so it's just a GIF.

mAnglurr likes this
7 hours ago, GhostSniper said:

Looks guys it was just a funny moment okay. There's nothing seriously about it. He started shooting at me, I warned him not to make me kill him. So he kept doing it and I tapped him, okay. That's all. That is the only reason I uploaded this. If I had converted it and uploaded it into a video, you would understand a little more. However I couldn't be bothered doing that, so it's just a GIF.

its funny that everyone thinks he cheats buts there's no way Bikstok cheated. i mean they were both pretty much neck to neck for #1 on asylum and it never passed through anyone's mind that Bikstok cheated but because nickis got banned and the fact nobody from the admin team and Community Manager team would speak to him about it that hes a dead set cheater.. if they gave him a chance to appeal it properly he wouldn't be banned. 

5 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

its funny that everyone thinks he cheats buts there's no way Bikstok cheated. i mean they were both pretty much neck to neck for #1 on asylum and it never passed through anyone's mind that Bikstok cheated but because nickis got banned and the fact nobody from the admin team and Community Manager team would speak to him about it that hes a dead set cheater.. if they gave him a chance to appeal it properly he wouldn't be banned. 

Because Bikstok is King Community Manager

Gatorade, AndrewFam and Nightfury like this
6 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

1 minute ago, Haych said:

Because Bikstok is King Community Manager

22f3e46d828d4c0b9b8d5e9739680762.png

DreamC, Spencer and Bizzy like this
33 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

Im going to have to defend dog cooking rapist here. I dont think he cheats as i have seen him do my level of retarded shit to at cartels. Like I think he just good player to be honest. Like Rodrigo is good player. they have fought cartels like for 3 years now so its like second nature to them to know spots n stuff. I think nik whatever did cheat as when fighting him from gang to cop he just did dodgy shit 

1 hour ago, Rodrigo said:

That's pushing it a bit to hard don't you think? :)

By all means Nickis was a good player, not close to top 10 when he played tho

not at all. i dont think there was a prison, a fed or a cartel that nickis didnt get the a massive amount of kills. im almost certain that the APD was ordered off the server because of us and it was almost all him lol. west gate at the fed was nothing but a death trap. 

8 minutes ago, Jarvo said:

Since when does killing loads of cops make you good? I can kill the majority of the people that play cop easy but in a cartel fight I would get fucked and this is why I stick to kavala!

Back then we were majorly much worse as a whole as a community  then we are now. There wasnt a whole lot of quick peeking or anything that's average now

Edited by Sugarfoot
22 minutes ago, Jarvo said:

Since when does killing loads of cops make you good? I can kill the majority of the people that play cop easy but in a cartel fight I would get fucked and this is why I stick to kavala!

well when theres 25cops vs 6-8 of us and there ordered off the server id say he did a good job

2 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

It's been proven...

hahah oh what? how is that proof he cheated? every man and his dog knows people sit there to camp and since they were in a active gun fight he checked there.. oh and the reason he didnt look left is because we had someone who spawned at our gang house up on the hill to the left who had eyes on that gate. this video proves nothing.

3 hours ago, CrossFade said:

hahah oh what? how is that proof he cheated? every man and his dog knows people sit there to camp and since they were in a active gun fight he checked there.. oh and the reason he didnt look left is because we had someone who spawned at our gang house up on the hill to the left who had eyes on that gate. this video proves nothing.

did you watch the video? of him leaving rebel in the hummingbird?  5:35-6:00

you can zoom in the video, there is no possible way he see's anybody...

lol, nickis clearly cheated, maybe not all the time, but enough to get caught...

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
3 hours ago, CrossFade said:

That's pretty fucking sketchy.  Reminds me of Clever on Rainbow Six Siege if anyone knows about all that drama

24 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

did you watch the video? of him leaving rebel in the hummingbird?  5:35-6:00

you can zoom in the video, there is no possible way he see's anybody...

lol, nickis clearly cheated, maybe not all the time, but enough to get caught...

its funny because we used to hide in the same place. its easy as fuck to know there is someone there if u know where to look.

George likes this
On 6/24/2016 at 7:53 PM, Jaylen Sarrett said:

WATCH THE VIDEO....

You can zoom in, he sees nobody...

anyways, it isn't up for debate, nickis banned for 3partyapps

defend cheaters all you want...

Actually the time stamp you pointed out in the video? He jumps in the heli to spool it up, and ejects to protect while it spools. This seems like a pretty logical thing to do if you're lifting off a heli that you can hear from pretty much 1km away, and are in a red zone where people are more than trigger happy (and recently in an active FF). When he ejects from the heli he's looking straight ahead where the windscreen of his heli is pointing, and thus the logical place someone would snipe from, and happens to spot something out of place.

I personally do not know nickis, and I do not even think I was playing at the time he did or when he was banned. However, I'd hardly say this video is proof of his cheating -- if he did cheat.

Edited by Cre
George likes this