Kavala and Georgetown will never be the same again

12 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

another overpriced item. great

I agree but also see the reasoning behind it. If RPGs were made affordable to everyone I'm pretty sure it would be takistan life all over again for those played back in arma 2 days. For those that have never played taki life yea it was kill or be killed and cops lethaled 99% times

Edited by Ebola
Just now, Ebola said:

I agree but also see the reasoning behind it. If RPGs were made affordable to everyone I'm pretty sure it would be takistan life all over again for those played back in arma 2 days

For people that are here to ruin everyones day with rpgs 10 k will be even to much for them.

So this is still a retarded price per usual. Didn't expect more anyway

32 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

"we want to make it less militaristic, not more" -adds helmets, RPGs and brings back CSAT

I really don't understand these additions either I feel like I'm on the wrong forum lol. 

Now all they gotta do is remove money cap and make it a shit ton easier to make money and it'll be exactly like Olympus.

Ghost0fDawn likes this
3 hours ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

"we want to make it less militaristic, not more" -adds helmets, RPGs and brings back CSAT

Having more armor doesn't make it more militaristic, it adds a bit of survivability. Adding helmets is cosmetic, people who cared have had access to them for over a year.

I've planned on adding RPGs since I saw they were in Apex. Hand grenades are the common tool as before. RPGs are an option which could cost you 50k for nothing as it's very easy to miss. Their cost combined with dumb accuracy makes them balanced.

Eric916, Flax and Vash like this
6 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Having more armor doesn't make it more militaristic, it adds a bit of survivability. Adding helmets is cosmetic, people who cared have had access to them for over a year.

I've planned on adding RPGs since I saw they were in Apex. Hand grenades are the common tool as before. RPGs are an option which could cost you 50k for nothing as it's very easy to miss. Their cost combined with dumb accuracy makes them balanced.

seems like ebola hit that car pretty easily?

4 hours ago, Ebola said:

I agree but also see the reasoning behind it. If RPGs were made affordable to everyone I'm pretty sure it would be takistan life all over again for those played back in arma 2 days. For those that have never played taki life yea it was kill or be killed and cops lethaled 99% times

that was cancer, And I knew he was adding them from a conversation at rebel hehehuehuehue

3 hours ago, Paratus said:

plus one on that dumb accuracy. That shit don't go straight..

On 7/7/2016 at 6:58 PM, Paratus said:

I heard that RPGs may not be added into altis right away. Is this for testing purposes, like are you trying to make sure its balanced before you let it loose on altis after the 11th?