Give constables+ 7.62

AceDread

Why not? We all know they need it.   Bounty hunters get 6.5 and hunters might as well just turn up the heat a tad more why not ja feel?   Hear me out.

Officer Brady is doin his routine patrol around Kavala square, you know, doing nothing.   Then he hears snaps PA-CHAW PA CHAW TAH TAH TAH, he starts takin hits.  He's real super scared. 

But then he remembers.  He has a 7.62.  He switches that shit to full auto, sees the guy, and then misses every shot cause hes never used a 7.62 before.  No matter, he bought 15 mags, like a true 7.62 wielding warrior.

He loads in a freshie, takes aim, and oh shit he just got killed from behind by a RPG.   Oh well, go fuck yourself officer Brady. 

The point here is that the size of your bullet cant make up for your lack of situation awareness.  However, it can make up for the lack of jimmy john danglers.   See, cops with 7.62 won't be afraid to go against other rebels with 7.62.  This means thjey wont run from fights(lol) to preserve their gear, ja feel? 

All in all, y'all need to give cops 7.62 so they can actually be cops.  Right now skiptracers are the new cops and while thats all well and good, they're easily the most boring fucking players ever.   I'd rather play with 64 bit crusaders than play with a skiptracer gang.   I'd rahter watch a dude break  a mason jar in his ass for 26 hours, 32 minutes and 52 seconds straight than play with a group of traceskippers. 

So please just give them 7.62 @bamf

3 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

You're off your meds... This is a stupid idea. If anything, I think Constables+ should get access to weapons with grenade launchers so we can shoot smokes into key areas. That's pushing it as these launchers can actually kill people if they are hit with it.

Actually i just lost my shit. 

No really, if youve seen it, gimmie a call.   I left it in the backyard but it musta walked away.

57 minutes ago, AceDread said:

Why not? We all know they need it.   Bounty hunters get 6.5 and hunters might as well just turn up the heat a tad more why not ja feel?   Hear me out.

Officer Brady is doin his routine patrol around Kavala square, you know, doing nothing.   Then he hears snaps PA-CHAW PA CHAW TAH TAH TAH, he starts takin hits.  He's real super scared. 

But then he remembers.  He has a 7.62.  He switches that shit to full auto, sees the guy, and then misses every shot cause hes never used a 7.62 before.  No matter, he bought 15 mags, like a true 7.62 wielding warrior.

He loads in a freshie, takes aim, and oh shit he just got killed from behind by a RPG.   Oh well, go fuck yourself officer Brady. 

The point here is that the size of your bullet cant make up for your lack of situation awareness.  However, it can make up for the lack of jimmy john danglers.   See, cops with 7.62 won't be afraid to go against other rebels with 7.62.  This means thjey wont run from fights(lol) to preserve their gear, ja feel? 

All in all, y'all need to give cops 7.62 so they can actually be cops.  Right now skiptracers are the new cops and while thats all well and good, they're easily the most boring fucking players ever.   I'd rather play with 64 bit crusaders than play with a skiptracer gang.   I'd rahter watch a dude break  a mason jar in his ass for 26 hours, 32 minutes and 52 seconds straight than play with a group of traceskippers. 

I want  RPG with downing 

AceDread likes this
18 hours ago, AceDread said:

bc cops done snipe enough smh

10 minutes ago, HotWings said:

At least then itll actually do damage lol

Honestly though, 7.62 does not give a rebel an advantage besides the ability to wallbang more materials and the higher velocity rate. Yea, it might damage more, but you have lvl 2 vests, whereas rebels have lvl 3 

It comes down to coordination, aim, and rebels always on the defensive, rather than the offensive. 

If rebels had to push a bank why the cops defended, im sure the cops would get down them all. 

i've plaeed with a katiba at banks, PB's, and general trolling, and i do as much damage with a katiba that i do with an ak-12 or Mk'1

Edited by Dork