Change log 7.7.0

bamf

21 hours ago, Axe said:

Thats the thing. Never seen both happen. Its one or the other 99% of the time.

Lets be honest, nothing says you have to reduce a ticket for an above average RP story. You could 100% ticket most people for giving you an average to above average RP story. Nothing says thats against the rules. But at what point are you just being a cunt because there isnt a "written rule". Comes down til "legality" per se vs ethicality 

I simply stated that in my opinion shit like that should be punished, because IN MY OPINION, it would relieve tension between factions. But it's not up to me. Nor do I care that much, it was simple statement that everyone wants to debate. 

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:33 AM, Furnie Mack said:

Just ignore Axe, he's a toxic cunt with a really small penis. 99% of his posts are just like that.

:shrug: @CriticalTug

Edited by Phil.
CriticalTug likes this
13 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

[email protected]

They did shit today and didn't document it.

Dunno why you expect them to document anything at this point. I also dont know why devs just hit "Update Steam version" and dont make sure everything is chill. takes an extra 2 mins to log in and say "hey the hud isnt here let me literally toggle a setting" 

Fuck man, some arma code is in czech. BI is awful about documentation and thats nothing new

Edited by TheRealLethal
Eyad likes this
1 hour ago, TheRealLethal said:

its not the difficulty setting causing the HUD to not appear? Because thats what it was the last time this happened (Marksman Update)

No, that's not what it was.  It was something that was broken before that they stealth fixed.  So...  thanks to some research by @Gnashes the HUD will work in the next hotfix.  

I want the 4 hours I spent banging my head against the wall for this back today.  Seriously.  

Also, those of you with crate issues: 

I'll have Paratus take a peak at that in the AM.  I see all of your stuff in the crates, but BIS changed the order and way that arrays are stored etc. so we'll have a few more cleanup type items like that to work with tomorrow.  

P.S.  For the thrill seeker, liquor store holdup kinda people out there - more gas stations to rob tomorrow.  Good times.

Vortex and Big Bird like this
Just now, bamf said:

No, that's not what it was.  It was something that was broken before that they stealth fixed.  So...  thanks to some research by @Gnashes the HUD will work in the next hotfix.  

I want the 4 hours I spent banging my head against the wall for this back today.  Seriously.  

Also, those of you with crate issues: 

I'll have Paratus take a peak at that in the AM.  I see all of your stuff in the crates, but BIS changed the order and way that arrays are stored etc. so we'll have a few more cleanup type items like that to work with tomorrow.  

P.S.  For the thrill seeker, liquor store holdup kinda people out there - more gas stations to rob tomorrow.  Good times.

somehow, i fixed it for me. i changed difficulty on singleplayer and then loaded back in and it works b052b3e4cbb3be29dea5c1e8a6c67361.jpg

Edited by TheRealLethal
51 minutes ago, Parker said:

@bamf Crates are still bugged. I just put 200 ephedra in my house and I came back after soft logging and it wasn't there. No recording.

Hotfix wasn't intended to fix crates, bamf said he'd tell paratus in the morning. He also said all of our crate data is still there and he can see it so hopefully at the very least we'll get back what we had, if not the stuff you added aswell.

5 hours ago, Scott said:

Hotfix wasn't intended to fix crates, bamf said he'd tell paratus in the morning. He also said all of our crate data is still there and he can see it so hopefully at the very least we'll get back what we had, if not the stuff you added aswell.

Ye. I didn't read that until after I thought I lost everything in all my houses.

On 17 September 2016 at 4:04 AM, bamf said:

The payout was tweaked slightly as part of the compromise of allowing the money cap to go away.  Paratus did not want something like the Drug Runner missions that have (really) very little risk to be the main way people make money.  If you're a good pilot then sure, go right ahead and run those things.  Otherwise, let's get back to group drug runs etc.  

The same logic was applied over 2 years ago to drop the trunk size of the Mohawk.  The game has ways to make money via the air, but the preferred money making methods will be ground missions to increase the risk.  

why not make 3 types of drug run

Easy- What it was before, obviously much less pay though

Medium- Obviously average pay, time etc

Hard- Obviously a high pay with a similar(maybe an extra 2 minutes) time to what it is now

Edited by NotEqualTo (Eazy)
11 hours ago, Gnashes said:

They did shit today and didn't document it.

I mean I did PM Bamf & Paratus the solution as soon as the complaints rolled in this late monring/afternoon when he was posting on the forums. Bohemia changed str, now it actually quotes properly. Maybe they should read their pms... lmao.

14 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I mean I did PM Bamf & Paratus the solution as soon as the complaints rolled in this late monring/afternoon when he was posting on the forums. Bohemia changed str, now it actually quotes properly. Maybe they should read their pms... lmao.

They do read their pms and quicker than most admins aswell... As much as some people hate gnashes and them they put up with the shit and are very quick to help anyone needing jtit

Rag likes this
28 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Yes Jesse.  I'm well aware of what they did, as is Paratus.  We have tons of places that we used to have to fix the issues that weren't working that we now have to unwind.  There is a simple display error on crates now - the data is all still there we just have to untangle the change they made so that people's crates display properly.  

12 minutes ago, House. said:

They do read their pms and quicker than most admins aswell... As much as some people hate gnashes and them they put up with the shit and are very quick to help anyone needing jtit

You have no idea how many PMs I get too House... ;)

.Sean and Zoex like this