Change log 7.7.0

bamf

On 9/17/2016 at 9:21 AM, Phil. said:

back to cop for making money.

Should honestly just be an automatic unwhitelist. You're the reason its such aids fighting cops and then trying to RP anything over 50k because you drool so much that you fill every key in your keyboard with your mouth cum except for your number keys. But hey, thats all you need to give a ticket am i rite

:shrug: 

Vortex, Big Bird, /|/|0T4RD and 1 other like this
30 minutes ago, Axe said:

Should honestly just be an automatic unwhitelist. You're the reason its such aids fighting cops and then trying to RP anything over 50k because you drool so much that you fill every key in your keyboard with your mouth cum except for your number keys. But hey, thats all you need to give a ticket am i rite

And you should be "unwhitelisted" for being a disrespectful piece of shit. You don't know me or how I play at all, so go fuck yourself.

Furnie Mack and CriticalTug like this
2 hours ago, Phil. said:

And you should be "unwhitelisted" for being a disrespectful piece of shit. You don't know me or how I play at all, so go fuck yourself.

Sorry. I dont have to respect a completely irrelevant idiot on the internet who just contradicted himself. 

I mean. Fuck. I dont even respect higher ups. Its a game. Not a job.'

5 hours ago, Axe said:

This is why you aren't captain Axe

Phil. likes this
15 hours ago, Kitui said:

did a bank solo last night vs 8 cops on s4.

They got inside at the last 1 - 2 minutes of the ten minuter timer while pushing, i just kept shooting the cars up as they have to slow down considerably going around the turn into bank unless they want to rocket into the ocean or into the back rocks.

Got away with 192k

When u were playing cop on s4 last night all night and don't remember this #HonestKitui

Monster likes this
4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

You should really remember this when making statements like "that should result in an automatic unwhitelisting".

It is a game.

I mean. It is a game in which a bunch of people got together, and came up with rules and changes because "cop made too much money"

That would explain the 80 to 50% nerf near the end of 5.0

That would explain the communism introduced in 6.0

That would explain the lethal payout nerf in 7.0.

You do all these things to deter people from using cop as a source of money making, including condemning "money hungry cops".

It is a game. But one where people have been punished for statements and actions similar to this in the past. I stand by what I said as I am not wrong in saying so. 

Frizzy, /|/|0T4RD and babooshka like this
8 minutes ago, Axe said:

I mean. It is a game in which a bunch of people got together, and came up with rules and changes because "cop made too much money"

That would explain the 80 to 50% nerf near the end of 5.0

That would explain the communism introduced in 6.0

That would explain the lethal payout nerf in 7.0.

You do all these things to deter people from using cop as a source of money making, including condemning "money hungry cops".

It is a game. But one where people have been punished for statements and actions similar to this in the past. I stand by what I said as I am not wrong in saying so. 

Is it against rules to do it for money whilst following every rule outlined in the guidebook and not violating 'rights of civs'? Nope.

1 minute ago, CriticalTug said:

Is it against rules to do it for money whilst following every rule outlined in the guidebook and not violating 'rights of civs'? Nope.

Thats the thing. Never seen both happen. Its one or the other 99% of the time.

Lets be honest, nothing says you have to reduce a ticket for an above average RP story. You could 100% ticket most people for giving you an average to above average RP story. Nothing says thats against the rules. But at what point are you just being a cunt because there isnt a "written rule". Comes down til "legality" per se vs ethicality 

I simply stated that in my opinion shit like that should be punished, because IN MY OPINION, it would relieve tension between factions. But it's not up to me. Nor do I care that much, it was simple statement that everyone wants to debate. 

2 hours ago, Sp^ceGod said:

> gathers full truck of drugs

> takes to processing 

> gets to the last batch 

> server crashes

this happened to me the other day. mass BE kick, then I rolled back so I had to run 2k for my truck then when I got to my house/putting it in my crates got mission failed. for 146k worth of drugs, I got granted 35k comp. Great system! 

Edited by Addon
explicit and Frizzy like this
3 hours ago, Axe said:

Lets be honest, nothing says you have to reduce a ticket for an above average RP story. You could 100% ticket most people for giving you an average to above average RP story. Nothing says thats against the rules. But at what point are you just being a cunt because there isnt a "written rule". Comes down til "legality" per se vs ethicality 

I simply stated that in my opinion shit like that should be punished, because IN MY OPINION, it would relieve tension between factions. But it's not up to me. Nor do I care that much, it was simple statement that everyone wants to debate. 

You can't get points for robo copping if you follow the guidelinee...go ask anyone with rank.

1 hour ago, CriticalTug said:

You can't get points for robo copping if you follow the guidelinee...go ask anyone with rank.

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Please read.

Who cares if cops are robocopping. im likely alt tabbed playing Bf or watching a video. trying to explain your way out of a big bounty is boring seeing as how every possible RP scenario you can create has been done 10000000000000 times. Cops literally get fuck all for lethals, so of course when they catch someone they are going to robocop. but who cares, request trial and get out. or go play one game of BF and you are out.

Vhantom likes this