Gang Wars III

Goku

Just now, Keneith said:

And that means what? So if we used someone else it would of been okay? If you are going to try to talk shit, atleast be logical you dipshit.

if you used someone from your OWN gang it would have been okay, someone tried to play for you but you sent him away because you wanted ollie because hes 10x better than all of you end of line.

Just now, Denied said:

how because someone from your gang tried to take ollies place but you guys sent him away because you would rather have ollie to play

What the fuck are you talking about? Damn you are one ignorant person. And no, We wanted to play with the roster we submitted. But some dipshit in our gang came in saying we had 10 minutes to be on and fight or we were going to be disqualified. That's not even what this thread is about in the first place.

Gubber Flexx likes this

How to make the perfect omelet:

• WHAT YOU NEED.

2 EGGS
    2 Tbsp. water
    1/8 tsp. salt
    Dash pepper
    1 tsp. butter
    1/3 to 1/2 cup filling, such as shredded cheese, finely chopped ham, baby spinach

DIRECTIONS

1. Step-1-2-120x120.jpg

BEAT eggs, water, salt and pepper in small bowl until blended.

2. Step-2-3-120x120.jpg

HEAT butter in 7 to 10-inch nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. TILT pan to coat bottom. POUR IN egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.

3. Step-3-3-120x120.jpg

GENTLY PUSH cooked portions from edges toward the center with inverted turner so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface. CONTINUE cooking, tilting pan and gently moving cooked portions as needed.

4. Step-4-120x120.jpg

When top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, PLACE filling on one side of the omelet. FOLD omelet in half with turner. With a quick flip of the wrist, turn pan and INVERT or SLIDE omelet onto plate. SERVE immediately.

Dork, Millar and George like this
2 hours ago, Keneith said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Damn you are one ignorant person. And no, We wanted to play with the roster we submitted. But some dipshit in our gang came in saying we had 10 minutes to be on and fight or we were going to be disqualified. That's not even what this thread is about in the first place.

Billedresultat for sassy the sasquatch its good for you

4 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Not the only people, but hey it gives a nice excuse to not have you casting.

Funny to think I was giving away locations when i'm close friends with everyone over at Prime. Let me just fuck them over, why not.

Funny that 1 person is enough to prevent your whole gang from fighting :salt:

21 minutes ago, Haych said:

Funny to think I was giving away locations when i'm close friends with everyone over at Prime. Let me just fuck them over, why not.

Funny that 1 person is enough to prevent your whole gang from fighting :salt:

Those feels when prime also thought you gave calls, nice friends.

Funny to think that your gang is 1 person. We play this game with friends to have fun.. when they remove the friends whats the point playing.

SwisherZ likes this
4 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Those feels when prime also thought you gave calls, nice friends.

Funny to think that your gang is 1 person. We play this game with friends to have fun.. when they remove the friends whats the point playing.

Nice to know people are salty enough to think I gave locations. While I was at it I Global Executed if getPlayerUID command and gave people ESP. How else do you think Huskers was able to pull that flank? No need to give away positions when they all already know them :salt:

Would like to take a moment here and say thank you to the people taking their time and money to make this happen. 

Made this post not to long ago and well it happend, things can never be perfect but atleast we have gang wars again, big thanks to @Goku @Deadly @BaDaBiNg_10-8 and even though you memed me last time @Bikstok i'll thank you to. 

sorry if i missed anyone. 

asiuxjau, Goku and JIMBO like this