Gang Wars III

Goku

8 hours ago, It's Ryan said:

ty and wtf is this prime, envy, and Elysium in round 2 already..... Who picked these??? 

Think of it as them being the highest seeding gangs so they have a free pass into the next round.

Also it allows the 'weaker' gangs to have a chance vs gangs of similar skill rather than getting wiped in the first round by the stronger gangs.

Chau and Tiger like this
3 hours ago, Haych said:

Think of it as them being the highest seeding gangs so they have a free pass into the next round.

Also it allows the 'weaker' gangs to have a chance vs gangs of similar skill rather than getting wiped in the first round by the stronger gangs.

Why not have everyone fight it out for round 2? 

9 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

You say this yet ask a question that is explained in the first post. Stop making yourself look like an idiot.

I asked if there was a website.... When I looked it was just a picture until I asked. So piss off career cop. 

19 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

I'm a career cop because I have APD officer next to my name? you asked who picked the order of the teams and it still shows was seeded randomly. Please stop trying to sling insults when you still have no idea what you're talking about and making yourself look more stupid .

-Tusken roasts someone back

-everyone brings up command view bc they have nothing else to fuck with you over

1 minute ago, It's Ryan said:

Because he is a no one.. 

Not the point. 

It is the point. 

Sasy you had a gang that could hold its own towards other gangs, then you go up against the best gangs that are currently around and you get fucking :poop: on. 

Then you complain lag, they cheated, Tiger used scripts. da da da 

1 hour ago, Dork said:

Where is Sinister? 

and who is Cloud 9 and Cyi in Lumby M8 lol

We didnt put a roster in because I wont be able to play the whole thing, alex is banned, and com's in LA. I know a few of our members are playig with cloud 9, but the majority of them are from olympus (not sinister olympus players).