The 15th montage today xD

23 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

heres the missing clip https://youtu.be/e7E-0xqCQBA

You realize most of the community knows that you do that type of shit right? If you need to use a 'lagswitch' to feel relevant than go for it; can't believe someone that shoots out a passenger and pilot of an orca with a few bullets from a few hundred meters away wouldn't put that in a montage. Guess everyone knows why. If admins really let this shit happen then @Olio might aswell unban everyone.

Feenix likes this
Just now, RoguePilot said:

You realize most of the community knows that you do that type of shit right? If you need to use a 'lagswitch' to feel relevant than go for it; can't believe someone that shoots out a passenger and pilot of an orca with a few bullets from a few hundred meters away wouldn't put that in a montage. Guess everyone knows why. If admins really let this shit happen then @Olio might aswell unban everyone.

the feel when i was less than 100 meters away and shot about 5-6 bullets. Good try tho :wub: If i lagswitched wouldnt i just shoot the pilot out, not the guy in back as well. dont accuse people of lagswitching when your gang leader records himself doing it.

Edited by TheRealLethal
9 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

the feel when i was less than 100 meters away and shot about 5-6 bullets. Good try tho :wub: If i lagswitched wouldnt i just shoot the pilot out, not the guy in back as well. dont accuse people of lagswitching when your gang leader records himself doing it.

at least he has the balls to admit it and record it.

24 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_K8aTpbOC4

surely sounds like you were 100 meters away and fired five shots. xd.

i didnt really want to take a side here but what you said does not add up with what the video says. anybody with half a brain can tell you that was not 100 m and was less than 5 shots.

2 minutes ago, explicit said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_K8aTpbOC4

surely sounds like you were 100 meters away and fired five shots. xd.

i didnt really want to take a side here but what you said does not add up with what the video says. anybody with half a brain can tell you that was not 100 m and was less than 5 shots.

believe what you want xD

explicit likes this

If you didn't lagswitch why don't you just upload and show us the clip?

Don't come up with a stupid reason that you didn't record or or something else.

It seems like you record almost every single kill you get, so why would you not record that and put it in your montage?

Edited by g1ant
henky likes this