Selling J A I L E D passes S1-S4

Just now, Phil. said:

Just don't be a scum combat logger and it won't be a problem. Use your fucking head a little.

.......sigh.... Phil I did not use any violent wording I do not see the need to talk this way to someone or attack someone in this manner... now Phil... if u are NOT in combat HOW is it COMBAT LOGGING plz explain.. :)  Try answering this as a adult without using profanity.. this is a discussion not to see who can use ADULT words better than the other.

3 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

Well DC to avoid RP is still bannable

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

And get banned, yes.

If you voluntarily leave the game via any means to avoid a roleplay situation, it is combat logging. That includes "leaving before the cops can say anything to you".

43 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Ejecting from a vehicle is an in-game mechanic (much like jumping from a building, having a friend shoot you, or blowing yourself up). These differ from the "magic" suicide button.

And yes, it would be combat logging (or exploiting, take your choice) if you ALT+F4 or endMission to avoid allowing someone to start roleplay; just as having someone tell you hands up while you wait the 15 second timer to leave and choosing to leave anyway would.

26 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

.......sigh.... Phil I did not use any violent wording I do not see the need to talk this way to someone or attack someone in this manner... now Phil... if u are NOT in combat HOW is it COMBAT LOGGING plz explain.. :)  Try answering this as a adult without using profanity.. this is a discussion not to see who can use ADULT words better than the other.

There you go, if you use your head and know someone is trying to initiate or did initiate with you and you just ALT F4. Combat logging.

Edited by Phil.
1 hour ago, bigjohn561 said:

Not in combat= not combat logging....  exploiting? Hmm... I'm guessing this is going to be a grey area? So it depends on the admin great..... can we get a official ruling on this @bamf @Olio  

I mean, if you know that a cop ( or anyone, really ) is about to initiate with you or keeps following you.  It's a very bad idea to log out.  

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes

@Budbringer good idea Ty.... 

@Gnashes not begging for him to say something differently I would like him to answer for a official ruling as I may not agree with it, if it's a stated rule then it is wat it is. Far as I see it's not a stated rule and it just falls under which admin views it. And some (very few) admins are not ban happy.

@Phil. good job u did it without using profanity. Now u still used offensive wording. But hey at least ur trying +1 on that.

Phil. likes this
1 hour ago, bigjohn561 said:

Wtf ur kidding... if someone has not said anything to me I am not allowed to log out? @Gnashes sounds like u was just salty someone logged out before u sirened him. That's a DICK move to ban someone for just logging out when he isn't in combat or anything. It's one thing to get points as cop but as a civ get banned?     But hey u @Gnashes can just jump out a car to avoid rp with a cop when he is chasing u?

Example. I am a cop and I track you at the heroin field. I show up, see a box truck in the reeds with you sitting in the driver seat. Before I could even get a chance to siren or initiate RP, you log out...That is combat logging and you will get banned for it. As the rules state...

Combat Logging

Do not exit the game, return to lobby, or respawn (suicide button) to avoid a role-play situation.

Combat logging does not mean you have to be in combat/already be in a role-play situation. As it says If you intentionally avoid a role-play situation, you will be banned for it. 

Bear 2.0, Bama and bigjohn561 like this
34 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

Example. I am a cop and I track you at the heroin field. I show up, see a box truck in the reeds with you sitting in the driver seat. Before I could even get a chance to siren or initiate RP, you log out...That is combat logging and you will get banned for it. As the rules state...

Combat Logging

Do not exit the game, return to lobby, or respawn (suicide button) to avoid a role-play situation.

Combat logging does not mean you have to be in combat/already be in a role-play situation. As it says If you intentionally avoid a role-play situation, you will be banned for it. 

Thank you kindly for your time and for stating it as an official rule. Or should I say clarifying that rule..

Edited by bigjohn561
2 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Hmmm.... Well I know wat was going through my parents head when they wanted a baby because they was still around when I got older to ask them. I'm so sorry my dear sir that your parents wasn't around for you. Since u know how it feels don't abandon your kids.

The fact that you quoted me when i didnt directly aim my comment at anyone proves my point.

On 2/3/2017 at 0:40 PM, Xehons said:

He probably sirened you or something but I'm sure if you just see him you can alt f4

Kiddo, you're straight retarded.

On 2/3/2017 at 1:25 PM, bigjohn561 said:

Wtf ur kidding... if someone has not said anything to me I am not allowed to log out? @Gnashes sounds like u was just salty someone logged out before u sirened him. That's a DICK move to ban someone for just logging out when he isn't in combat or anything. It's one thing to get points as cop but as a civ get banned?     But hey u @Gnashes can just jump out a car to avoid rp with a cop when he is chasing u?

It's been a rule forever.

On 2/3/2017 at 1:00 PM, Gnashes said:

And get banned, yes.

If you voluntarily leave the game via any means to avoid a roleplay situation, it is combat logging. That includes "leaving before the cops can say anything to you".

what if i have to take a massive shit and their just so happens to be a cop in front of me?

You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Quenton) 3 DAYS (TAKING A MASSIVE SHIT))

On 2/3/2017 at 10:25 AM, Budbringer said:

Are you tired of being arrested by J A I L E D?Tired of losing that box truck full of meth because you didnt pay your 5k bounty, losing that MK because our MX hits you or hate being blindfolded for some time before you dress in orange jumpsuites.

WE NOW HAVE A SOLUTION!

We now offer J A I L E D passes. What are these passes? Well you pay us and we wont come after you,

Prices:
1 person = 35k per day
Groups of 5 = 30k per person day
An entire gang pass can be negotiated

What does this pass guarantee? We will not arrest you, which means that you most likely wont get arrested. We dont guarantee safety against other BHs and the APD.

This passes will be valid on Altis as we dont play Tanoa.

How do you contact us? Either here in this thread or on PM. 

How do you pay? Ingame, either through wire or cash in hand

How long do you pay for? Thats up to you, it can be 1 day or 1 year

Our prices is based on that we make a lot of money from arresting you ingame, so if you are a player we routineously arrest for a huge payout, you might get a little higher price than the average athira katiba hero

If I pay full adult admission can I bring my infant with me. He is much too young to go on any of the rides. ( @Xehons If it's allowed maybe I'll bring you in and you can try a big boy ride )