☭KGB☭ Recruiting Thread

-Application-

(If accepted, and interview will follow)

In game name; Bobby Ming

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/848cace36cec854ea8bab5a09af18c7b

Timezone: BST/GMT

Previous Gangs: N/A

Why do you want to join KGB?: It good it really good. Am very gud pvper and am very gud at listening to people and committing crimes.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Well as playing as a medic I have had loads of cool interactions with KGB members. I am sure some will know me.

-Application-

In game name; AlanMax14

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATM3ZmYAZS1iM2IxLTlhYzktMDACLTAwCgBGAAADAUgqQWAGmkmDqusYWT%2B6HQcAnyEFM2sSFUeHEw9ypBv2QQAAAgEMAAAAnyEFM2sSFUeHEw9ypBv2QQAEJ6c8CgAAAAESABAA0Qi4Zb%2FXdEG38gb68dwTZQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=2020031603.15&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=4VVjGsEtU0iA_DRW0-kFL5BITS2LztcYqyitcRiGyD6OLPDWJRu3bmdtjVkLKonHaWj59g1RuKA.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjU2MzU4ODUyMzRCOTI1MkRERTAwNTc2NkQ5RDlGMjc2NTY1RjYzRTIiLCJ4NXQiOiJWaldJVWpTNUpTM2VBRmRtMmRueWRsWmZZLUkiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.a_pnB2-e9k94BDTbFOkP7Cj9BdNsQg6msfog9pmf2VoR3jaKaaKfS0aJbdKopFYxNlFAV3PX0HlcYYxC7CBvWultzjLN3jU2DblX_RwupznCmZb_d5zX0uyrtUU8KIvFmVcjlwWzMJRPsf-zDZsIPyRHjUCwgNRLLJr9U7YMYLtLfxIzYQpmllm0WvjQW84SrKXZe7T78XP7YS6Tp7a-NCED247leMVtTTGvKUNybBNRbagCVm_ePC59_7oWmyiwYf-O2HyqhCenLLBiPefreynrgmqGFjYEr4drmr4DP_HpJQAA_aqq09Hxm-6DvEHywIZPNEq7rVWyoPyLXz2g0Q&animation=true

Previous Gangs: Boys n the Hood, and some others

Why do I want to join the KGB?: I want to join the KGB because I am real russian, born and raised. I speak russian, and I know the culture. KGB is an Asylum powerhouse and I want to use my expierience to help the gang. I have over 3900 hours on the game and over 1000 of those hours are flying. I have 1500 hours in PVP servers including KOTH and others. 

Do I know anyone in KGB?: Unfortanately I have not had the plessure to meet anyone from the gang. Anytime someone from KGB is on I am usually on the other side of the island. 

On 3/21/2020 at 2:15 PM, Tai Lee said:

-Application-

In game name; Bobby Ming

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/848cace36cec854ea8bab5a09af18c7b

Timezone: BST/GMT

Previous Gangs: N/A

Why do you want to join KGB?: It good it really good. Am very gud pvper and am very gud at listening to people and committing crimes.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Well as playing as a medic I have had loads of cool interactions with KGB members. I am sure some will know me.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:08 PM, AlanMax14 said:

-Application-

In game name; AlanMax14

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATM3ZmYAZS1iM2IxLTlhYzktMDACLTAwCgBGAAADAUgqQWAGmkmDqusYWT%2B6HQcAnyEFM2sSFUeHEw9ypBv2QQAAAgEMAAAAnyEFM2sSFUeHEw9ypBv2QQAEJ6c8CgAAAAESABAA0Qi4Zb%2FXdEG38gb68dwTZQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=2020031603.15&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=4VVjGsEtU0iA_DRW0-kFL5BITS2LztcYqyitcRiGyD6OLPDWJRu3bmdtjVkLKonHaWj59g1RuKA.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjU2MzU4ODUyMzRCOTI1MkRERTAwNTc2NkQ5RDlGMjc2NTY1RjYzRTIiLCJ4NXQiOiJWaldJVWpTNUpTM2VBRmRtMmRueWRsWmZZLUkiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.a_pnB2-e9k94BDTbFOkP7Cj9BdNsQg6msfog9pmf2VoR3jaKaaKfS0aJbdKopFYxNlFAV3PX0HlcYYxC7CBvWultzjLN3jU2DblX_RwupznCmZb_d5zX0uyrtUU8KIvFmVcjlwWzMJRPsf-zDZsIPyRHjUCwgNRLLJr9U7YMYLtLfxIzYQpmllm0WvjQW84SrKXZe7T78XP7YS6Tp7a-NCED247leMVtTTGvKUNybBNRbagCVm_ePC59_7oWmyiwYf-O2HyqhCenLLBiPefreynrgmqGFjYEr4drmr4DP_HpJQAA_aqq09Hxm-6DvEHywIZPNEq7rVWyoPyLXz2g0Q&animation=true

Previous Gangs: Boys n the Hood, and some others

Why do I want to join the KGB?: I want to join the KGB because I am real russian, born and raised. I speak russian, and I know the culture. KGB is an Asylum powerhouse and I want to use my expierience to help the gang. I have over 3900 hours on the game and over 1000 of those hours are flying. I have 1500 hours in PVP servers including KOTH and others. 

Do I know anyone in KGB?: Unfortanately I have not had the plessure to meet anyone from the gang. Anytime someone from KGB is on I am usually on the other side of the island. 

Accepted for interviews for FSB/KGB

• 2 weeks later...

In game name; TheBigBatCat

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot):ArmA_3_Playtime.PNG

Timezone: US Pacific

Previous Gangs: Pyrgos Rats

Why do you want to join KGB?: I am looking for a good gang that actually does shit. KGB seems pretty good by the number of times I have seen their names on cartels, and I have talked with some of their members and they seem chill.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: I dont know anyone in KGB personally, but i have had friendly encounters with some of the members.

1 hour ago, Trioxide said:

In game name; TheBigBatCat

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot):ArmA_3_Playtime.PNG

Timezone: US Pacific

Previous Gangs: Pyrgos Rats

Why do you want to join KGB?: I am looking for a good gang that actually does shit. KGB seems pretty good by the number of times I have seen their names on cartels, and I have talked with some of their members and they seem chill.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: I dont know anyone in KGB personally, but i have had friendly encounters with some of the members.

Denied for being a fucking spy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In game name; Noclaf

Hours in Arma 3 (https://gyazo.com/ca741544c6b1acff3b5052bbdf87de3e😞

Timezone: Us east

Previous Gangs: (Phoenix) (Siege) (Toxicity) (Scarlet sentinel's) (Crimson war party)  

Why do you want to join KGB?: Been bored playing this game by myself lately...Thought I would give you a try 

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Nope

In game name; Killer

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/64pAG2F

Timezone: est

Previous Gangs: none really 

Why do you want to join KGB?: Seems like a cool gang, ive been bounty hunting on my own for a while and i think it would be better to do things with a gang and make more money. I want to have fun, and i know im gonna be with this gang for a long time if im accepted. 

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: lightbulb, barack obama.

In game name; Noel

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot):

Timezone: NA

Previous Gangs: NONE

Why do you want to join KGB?: Friend of mine recommended the gang. (Olive)

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Lightbulb

In game name; Bill Lebrun

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://imgur.com/6EncOzC

Timezone: EST

Previous Gangs: On other servers

Why do you want to join KGB?: Friend of mine recommended the gang. (Regis Leblanc)

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Regis Leblanc

In game name; Revolt-Montage 

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): 1578

https://imgur.com/a/GAp6hRt

Previous Gangs: None on Asylum

Why do you want to join KGB?: I want a serious and active clan who is willing to do stuff to make money.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: no but if I get recruited I'm sure I will learn most

-Application-

In game name; Cpl P. Critti/Imagine Wagons

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/732a904ab0ee1de2655c921937eae3a8

Previous Gangs: No

Why do you want to join KGB?: I heard its a badass gang and mad chill

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Yes ObiWoki, Johi Bouncybalikov

Edited by PFC P. Critti
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to post this on your recruitment thread. However i created a suggestion which would impact how cartels work greatly (and positively).I would like to hear your feedback since your gang is one of the few active gangs fighting them.

• 1 month later...

-Application-

In game name; Cpl P. Critti/Imagine Wagons

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/732a904ab0ee1de2655c921937eae3a8

Previous Gangs: yah, KGB, Sofia Cartel

Why do you want to join KGB?: high asf needa chill group

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Yes ObiWoki, Johi Bouncybalikov