Spicy sugarmeme

1 minute ago, EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

Crisp clean aimlock boyz

@Sugarfoot since you are the almighty god of knowing who uses pulldowns, would like to see your explanation for this.

fewf got me man,

Aiming down at a guy falling. Pull Down.

Aiming and dragging to lead a shot for a heli. Pull Down.

Marzoh using a Pull Down. Pulldown 

Hahahaha , tag your it

Edited by Sugarfoot
16 minutes ago, Addon said:

I remember when people actually cheated blatantly for months and never got banned. now every person that plays with semi-high dpi, has thousands of hours, and knows how to control their recoil is automatically using a pulldown script and gets banned. no wonder this community is dying.

I actually agree with your logic. IMO; because the knowledge of AHK are increasingly widespread; it's made a wave of witch hunts for any recoil considered "out of the norm". There are times you can see "robotic" correction, yes. But there are also plenty of cases that a player with 3000 hours (Jesus fucking Christ) anticipate or simply flick their mouse to correct recoil. One records that, puts in it a montage with little-to-no context and it provides a potiental false positive.

IMO

Mazoh does not use pulldowns. 16 montages and he's just NOW getting noticed? Nah, I don't see it

Sugerfoot doesn't use pull downs. That guy is clean. Hell; talk to him about Harley sometime. He is no different now then when he was in Valorous with Motard. He's always been good player with terrible karma with the A3 engine.

All I'm saying is, pulldowns exist, sure; but I don't see them here.