How long should war rating seasons last

bamf

How long should "seasons" last for war rating?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. How long should "seasons" last for war rating

• 1 month
    • 2 months
    • 6 weeks

Okey kids listen.

If Bamf ask anything related to gang/cartels please reply without being idiots. I play and fight cartels myself and would like for changes to happen, don't need to be a major change but a change for the gang life is good and needed anyhow. 

So please just answer him the questions he want's instead of bitching about other things. We will eventually come to the things people care about the most, but we have to start somewhere.

So please everybody, let's try and help out as much as we can and try get changes done from small to big ones.

13 minutes ago, Manolo said:

What is to stop people from splitting into 2 smaller gangs and killing each other for points + money!

We cant have anything nice!

Agreed, theres a big chance people will exploit this almost guaranteed. The current rewards are weak though for the time it lasted. 500K isn't that much money for an exploit over a period of a month ... But then again... This is Asylum lol if there was a way to know who would exploit this then it would be a great idea imo but i don't see how Admins could keep track of it or find a solution. It think its better to see the possibilities before you implement it and then reverse it or ruin it. 

I don't think the War kill system should be removed but insted tweaked to make it so people can't artificially boost their Score. Can't think of a solution rn though

2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

How about I do this. Hold on.

This thread is to discuss the topic above. If you go off on tangents; I will place you on modqueue in addition to deleting your post.

Gnashes getting Triggered again. Watch out everyone

Edited by General Baked Potatoes
  • 2 weeks later...