Gang Wars.

Just now, Akeelagi said:

i agree it does seem like something that should be easy but some guys are EU and when its their gangs turn its like 3 am for them and it can be a little hard

I meant it should have been the case since game one. Its taken 6 hours for 3 matches and the pushes only took like 10 minutes each. If they could get an NMD type arsenal so everyone could log on to save a load out that would have saved at least an hour or so. 

Alec-I likes this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

I meant it should have been the case since game one. Its taken 6 hours for 3 matches and the pushes only took like 10 minutes each. If they could get an NMD type arsenal so everyone could log on to save a load out that would have saved at least an hour or so. 

oh i agree but there were some of the team running it who had never done anything like this before, i think once we get mitch in there to handle all the stuff it will go a hell of a lot smoother. it was just a lot of hurry up and wait kind of stuff. but as a whole i think it brought the community together in a way that a lot of people havent seen in a very long time which was nice.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

In relation to tomorrows games some of the first matches up after FSM and Nexus had mainly EU players so things need to be ran more smoothly or some people wont be able to wait up to play so please sort something out.

This next day should pan out a little smoother in terms of time wasted and gearing up but half of the battle is the gangs showing up on time and not taking 'too much' time to load up. We'll see. I don't have a lot of power to change much of the set stuff we have going on right now as I'm just the host streamer but I'm hoping we get things rolling quicker :) 

The reason it takes so long for the fights to get going is the gangs themselves. To be fair there have been issues on our end that we kinked out asap. Tomorrow everyone is going to have 5 minutes to gear period. If you get kicked you because you battle eye you will have 2 minutes to rejoin, if it takes longer the game will take place w/o that player(s).  The purpose of this is to breeze through these games as fast as possible and get this done. If you lag out etc, and not back in that time frame game will progress. 

massi, Patato and Sandwich like this
On 12/11/2017 at 7:54 AM, Smarty said:

The reason it takes so long for the fights to get going is the gangs themselves.

Erm hello

you guys would make everyone sit in donor while the maps were being chosen and shit  (they could have been gearing)

Then when you finally decide to go people you forget people ahah

Its not the gangs fault that we are getting slaughtered by ddoss at the same time as you guys not being able to multi task lmao

Ghouh likes this