Thank you to the gang wars team

massi

Although it's not yet over, I would like to thank @Survivalizer @Reapered @Norwegianviking @Mitch (IFRIT) @Sugarfoot @Sandwich @Smarty @Roicesb @Rodrigo @Olio & everyone else who gave their weekend away (and probably the next one) to make this event happen. They put up with a lot of shit and most of us don't realize how big of a task organizing such an event is. I appreciated this event a lot and there were a lot of amazing moments. Can't wait for the finals!

Please keep the thread free of any flaming, these guys put in a lot of work for us and I don't think this is the place to talk about issues that happened within gang wars.

I find it amazing how it united us all - never seen so many people in one channel (60+) (aside from TS public)

8d66c9bc0b0221a29a26a243a8e87410.gif

Edited by massi
Flameless, FudgeR, Ghouh and 28 others like this

On the first day it took a lot of time to gather the teams and get them geared up but they managed to learn from their mistakes and on he second day there was not much of a delay between games.Good job in general to everyone who contributed in setting up the Gang wars even and all the gangs that took part in it.Maybe the next gang war whenever it will be would learn from the few mistakes done before.

giphy.gif

Edited by Silver-Spy
+Knight, massi and Sandwich like this

Cheers to the Support team, Admin team and our community members.  

Anytime gang wars was run in the past it seemed like a very easy task, when in reality, it is extremely difficult to manage something like this with ever changing factors.  

- Keeping things fair

- Being unbiased and judgement free

- Time zones for multiple countries

- script kiddies/booter using shitters.

All of those things create hurdles for the team.  Hopefully we can get this down to a science and make this a revolving event in the future.  

massi, Reapered, Ghouh and 4 others like this

Gang wars is a tough event to host or be apart of the team putting together. I don’t know anything that’s happened with this gang wars since I was unable to watch it but things will always be chaotic in the first go around of people putting it together. Just keep supporting the guys doing this and everything gets better with practice and repetitions! Keep up the good work guys!