Section F, Number 5

9 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Nobody says "oh shit" when Ed/Hypanius log in.  They don't have that fear and awe that Durga/Edge/Yoven commanded.  They aren't Captains in anything other than rank.

There is no discipline in the current APD.  There is no power for the Lieutenants to make any improvements.  It is all consolidated in the Captain rank.  Look how that turned out.

Don't feel bad about being demoted. You can just go into teamspeak and whenever you see all 3 captains in the same room you can appeal your demotion! Make sure you bring your evidence and there shouldn't be any problems! :kappa:

58 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I am honestly more scared of ** logging on than any of those previous captains.  I knew with them I would actually have to fuck up to get in trouble. It didn't depend on how they felt that day if someone was getting demoted.

Yep...now you don't even have to do anything wrong to get demoted

** is ed btw

Edited by Kryptonn
HenryHoover, rngr, Starlord and 1 other like this
5 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

So ive been here for nearly two years and ive seen the following cops as higher ups for who knows how long :

PAINBRINGER (Why the fuck isnt this guy anything higher? Has the best attitude towards having a good time and doing the right thing in asylum.), SneakyAssHiite (Would make an amazing captain, just as bamf did), RevengeX, Quattro, Aabrams, Murmur, Starance ,  Dustrunner (I hate you but you've been a cop since the dinosaurs were alive), Abstand ,  JBDragon,

Why hell havn't any of these people ever been considered? Anyone who has ever applied for a gang, admin, or anything knows hours on asylum may not determine your skill level but it determines your knowledge of the way the place works. You can't understand things in 600 hours that a guy with 6000 hours can.

Myself, Revenge, and Dust all showed interest in the position.  We also put in applications for the position when they were up.  Everyone who applied supposedly received interviews (even some people that withdrew their applications due to sudden changes of heart received interviews and feedback)  EXCEPT Myself, Revenge, and Dust.  I was literally sitting in the Senior Chambers with other LT's, discussing their interviews and getting pulled up, but somehow I never got pulled.  My application was well written, and I confirmed its reception with an admin later on.  It was a completely serious application for the position, and I stated my beliefs on said application.  Nothing that was written on my application warranted it being ignored.

I shortly came to realize why my application had been so blatantly ignored.   I got into a very heated argument with Hypanius about a punishment he was giving to a fellow senior staff member in regards to a grey area that had not been discussed beforehand.  It was a grey area that should have been discussed among the senior staff, but "involving the lieutenants would be a horrible fucking idea."

TLDR:  I argued with the guy doing the interviews, and so they opted to skip over myself and the other LT's involved.  Our applications and interest were ignored, and our fair chance at receiving even an interview and feedback denied.

3 minutes ago, Quattro said:

Everyone who applied supposedly received interviews (even some people that withdrew their applications due to sudden changes of heart received interviews and feedback)

Pretty sad that I could still get feedback after I said that I was no longer interested in the position after recent policy decisions and that an argument over how ridiculously a situation with Aabrams was handled kept qualified candidates from getting a shot a the post.

P.S. Thank you to the 10+ people who have listened to the audio and sent me messages on TS voicing support.

Edited by Ranger
54 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I liked Nighteyes back in civ days but he was certainly not universally loved. Yoven too was not liked by many rebels back in the day.  I remember people saying stuff like "oh shit nighteyes connected" when he would join the server :)  

Nighteyes was someone I originally despised until I actually became a cop and saw his point of view, I disagreed a lot with him on balance issues back in the day but after I got cop if I did disagree with him, I at least knew where he was coming from.  He had my respect for sure.

Reavantos likes this
Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Nighteyes was someone I originally despised until I actually became a cop and saw his point of view, I disagreed a lot with him on balance issues back in the day but after I got cop if I did disagree with him, I at least knew where he was coming from.  He had my respect for sure.

That is how I felt about Durga.  Disagreed with him from a Civ standpoint, but I knew where he was coming from and he was a great Captain in terms of how he benefited the force.

I respect the fuck out of Durga.

Just now, Ranger said:

That is how I felt about Durga.  Disagreed with him from a Civ standpoint, but I knew where he was coming from and he was a great Captain in terms of how he benefited the force.

I respect the fuck out of Durga.

I disagree with you on that!  Durga spent too much time acting like a hardass and I think he ruined a lot of people's fun on cop.  There was a reason he wasn't that well liked by a lot of cops and mostly all civs.  He wasn't the worst captain, but there is reasons why a lot of people don't miss him.

Reformed epTic and blinky like this

I have been around a longgg time...probably longer than most of everyone posting in this thread. Honestly, almost every Captain had a few haters. And that is how the Captain role will work and always will work. It don't matter who you put in that chair, someone, somewhere will dislike that person as a Captain. You could go down the Captain list, and I guarantee you, there is one person who hated that Captain for x reasons. 

Here are two for example: (Overall, I didn't think they were bad Captains. I just learn to adapt to them)
Nighteyes was hated by a lot of people. Even he would agree to that. He did a lot of things that people have forgotten, that would cause a post like this to be made. In fact, I am sure there were plenty of reports and posts like this made on him. I personally didn't agree with every policy he made, but just kept on playing the game. 

Durga was hated by a lot of people as well. He would agree to that as well. He was reported many times, not all of them were even worth looking at, but he did some shit that made you think, "This guy is a Captain?". He was a hardass much like NE, but you need a Captain like that. He took all of the heat from new APD rules, which were in fact written by all 3 Captains (Bamf, Trill, and Durga). Once again, I didn't personally agree to certain policies, but just kept on playing the game. 

If your not hated by a group, then your not doing your Captain job correctly. Sure, I was gone for a couple of months, right when the new Captains got promoted, so I have only seen some of the complaints here and there. Some of them are ones you can laugh at and throw out the window, but some of them make you question what they were thinking. When they do things like that, then our CMs are the ones to step in and figure it out or another Captain is supposed to step in, to fiix whatever they did wrong. It isn't the first time that a CM would have to step in or another Captain, and won't be the last. 

Just now, Killswitch said:

I have been around a longgg time...probably longer than most of everyone posting in this thread. Honestly, almost every Captain had a few haters. And that is how the Captain role will work and always will work. It don't matter who you put in that chair, someone, somewhere will dislike that person as a Captain. You could go down the Captain list, and I guarantee you, there is one person who hated that Captain for x reasons. 

Here are two for example: (Overall, I didn't think they were bad Captains. I just learn to adapt to them)
Nighteyes was hated by a lot of people. Even he would agree to that. He did a lot of things that people have forgotten, that would cause a post like this to be made. In fact, I am sure there were plenty of reports and posts like this made on him. I personally didn't agree with every policy he made, but just kept on playing the game. 

Durga was hated by a lot of people as well. He would agree to that as well. He was reported many times, not all of them were even worth looking at, but he did some shit that made you think, "This guy is a Captain?". He was a hardass much like NE, but you need a Captain like that. He took all of the heat from new APD rules, which were in fact written by all 3 Captains (Bamf, Trill, and Durga). Once again, I didn't personally agree to certain policies, but just kept on playing the game. 

If your not hated by a group, then your not doing your Captain job correctly. Sure, I was gone for a couple of months, right when the new Captains got promoted, so I have only seen some of the complaints here and there. Some of them are ones you can laugh at and throw out the window, but some of them make you question what they were thinking. When they do things like that, then our CMs are the ones to step in and figure it out or another Captain is supposed to step in, to fiix whatever they did wrong. It isn't the first time that a CM would have to step in or another Captain, and won't be the last. 

I liked Nighteyes, only complaint I have of him is that he was so fucking inactive that it took me 3 months to get my ban appealed. 

1 hour ago, Ranger said:

Pretty sad that I could still get feedback after I said that I was no longer interested in the position after recent policy decisions and that an argument over how ridiculously a situation with Aabrams was handled kept qualified candidates from getting a shot a the post.

P.S. Thank you to the 10+ people who have listened to the audio and sent me messages on TS voicing support.

Not everyone on asylum are dumb asses.  I know were in rival gangs and shit Ranger... but that is something i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.  Sorry bout that man.

Ghost0fDawn likes this

This post is NOT mean to target anyone specifically, I am simply giving mine and the asylums input on the captains. 

Where do I begin. From this thread it seems like ED and Hypanius seem to be getting alot of hate from the community for their actions while jamooze is the loved one. There are multiple things I have gathered so far from seeing these new captains. Jamooze, this guy has been around the community for awhile. I remember the days he was a constable simply struggling to get votes to become a corporal. Once he was promoted, Jamooze quickly soared through the ranks in just a couple months to captain. I was surprised seeing jamooze being promoted past the rank of SGT since he has never seemed like the type of guy with any drive/compassion for the APD. When we heard the promotion of Jamooze to captain, alot of LTs were wondering how high Durga was at that time. Since Jamooze has been appointed the rank of captain, it has changed him from the raging jamooze I used to know into a different figure with pros and cons. Jamooze is a laid back person and simply has little/no hate from the community at the moment simply for the fact he doesn't publicly account for any new changes in the APD that often.

ED, I remember when ED was a corporal always pushing for changes in the APD but simply couldn't at the time due to his rank. Ed quickly soared ranks from corporal to Captain in just a few manner of months with little experience in the APD staff on Policies and Guidelines. This outraged a good amount of LTs in the APD when they heard someone who was barely an LT for a month receiving captain. I myself was greatly surprised figuring that APD veterans like AAbrams or Painbringa would have received a position of captain. I disliked ED alot when he was recently appointed captain. It angered me thinking that there are other candidates out there with alot more experience and knowledge who would have made the cut better. Once ED was appointed captain he quickly began to bring about changes in the APD, some that were highly agreed upon and some that were disliked. Ed has always seemed like the type of guy who would sit down with you and listen to your thoughts on things. He was always there when someone needed help or if someone needed a second chance. The cons have ED I have seen is his stubbornness can get the best of him. If he has something set out the way he wants it down and you don't perform it that way, he can be very aggressive toward that said individual . I can't say many negative things about ED simply because I haven't personally seen him do many negative things. Now I'm pretty sure there are many of you out there with your own personal interactions with Ed whether you agree with his actions or disagree, I am just giving my own opinion. 

Hypanius, now there are quite alot of many negative things I have heard from him and little to none positive things. From what I have seen and gathered from people in and out of the APD about hyp, he is a stubborn, self absorbed, close minded individual person on the APD. He refuses to take advice from others in the APD and simply acts upon what he thinks. He does not care about giving others a second chance and laughs at the thought of it. He has shown that he only talks to those about things he wants to talk about. He is trying to be a hardass much like durga but is simply giving off a "douchebag" personna insted. Regarding rangers demotion, it seems like he has avoided confronting that situation at all with other LTs and Ranger himself in the APD and is trying to sweep it under the rug. When he was demoted he refused to share info about ranger and as you can see by the screenshot that was posted earlier, wouldn't even post the reason of demotion on his app. Now usually when someone trys to hide something, it means your doing something you know you shouldn't be doing. I have NOT had really any interactions at all with hyp, but unless he shows any improvements within the APD or ANY effort, then I agree with the rest of the Asylum community that he needs to be removed from the rank of captain.  If there comes a point where a captain is bringing down the APD rather than improving it, I will have no problem voting to remove that captain.

If any captains need to be brought back its durga. He was my inspiration to rank up in the APD and was my APD role model. Everything I did in the apd I would think to myself, how would durga handle this? Durga was a hardass and very quick/and blunt to the point. He was hated alot by the community simply because he had no problem taking the heat from new rules that the other captains didn't want.

#AllHailDurga

Lets keep this thread civil please. 

#AllHailDurga

Edited by The Monopoly Man
Emma, Millar, blinky and 13 others like this
9 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

This post is NOT mean to target anyone specifically, I am simply giving mine and the asylums input on the captains. 

Where do I begin. From this thread it seems like ED and Hypanius seem to be getting alot of hate from the community for their actions while jamooze is the loved one. There are multiple things I have gathered so far from seeing these new captains. Jamooze, this guy has been around the community for awhile. I remember the days he was a constable simply struggling to get votes to become a corporal. Once he was promoted, Jamooze quickly soared through the ranks in just a couple months to captain. I was surprised seeing jamooze being promoted past the rank of SGT since he has never seemed like the type of guy with any drive/compassion for the APD. When we heard the promotion of Jamooze to captain, alot of LTs were wondering how high Durga was at that time. Since Jamooze has been appointed the rank of captain, it has changed him from the raging jamooze I used to know into a different figure with pros and cons. Jamooze is a laid back person and simply has little/no hate from the community at the moment simply for the fact he doesn't publicly account for any new changes in the APD that often.

ED, I remember when ED was a corporal always pushing for changes in the APD but simply couldn't at the time due to his rank. Ed quickly soared ranks from corporal to Captain in just a few manner of months with little experience in the APD staff on Policies and Guidelines. This outraged a good amount of LTs in the APD when they heard someone who was barely an LT for a month receiving captain. I myself was greatly surprised figuring that APD veterans like AAbrams or Painbringa would have received a position of captain. I disliked ED alot when he was recently appointed captain. It angered me thinking that there are other candidates out there with alot more experience and knowledge who would have made the cut better. Once ED was appointed captain he quickly began to bring about changes in the APD, some that were highly agreed upon and some that were disliked. Ed has always seemed like the type of guy who would sit down with you and listen to your thoughts on things. He was always there when someone needed help or if someone needed a second chance. The cons have ED I have seen is his stubbornness can get the best of him. If he has something set out the way he wants it down and you don't perform it that way, he can be very aggressive toward that said individual . I can't say many negative things about ED simply because I haven't personally seen him do many negative things. Now I'm pretty sure there are many of you out there with your own personal interactions with Ed whether you agree with his actions or disagree, I am just giving my own opinion. 

Hypanius, now there are quite alot of many negative things I have heard from him and little to none positive things. From what I have seen and gathered from people in and out of the APD about hyp, he is a stubborn, self absorbed, close minded individual person on the APD. He refuses to take advice from others in the APD and simply acts upon what he thinks. He does not care about giving others a second chance and laughs at the thought of it. He has shown that he only talks to those about things he wants to talk about. He is trying to be a hardass much like durga but is simply giving off a "douchebag" personna insted. Regarding rangers demotion, it seems like he has avoided confronting that situation at all with other LTs and Ranger himself in the APD and is trying to sweep it under the rug. When he was demoted he refused to share info about ranger and as you can see by the screenshot that was posted earlier, wouldn't even post the reason of demotion on his app. Now usually when someone trys to hide something, it means your doing something you know you shouldn't be doing. I have NOT had really any interactions at all with hyp, but unless he shows any improvements within the or ANY effort, then I agree with the rest of the Asylum community that he needs to be removed from the rank of captain.  

If any captains need to be brought back its durga. He was my inspiration to rank up in the APD and was my APD role model. Everything I did in the apd I would think to myself, how would durga handle this? Durga was a hardass and very quick/and blunt to the point. He was hated alot by the community simply because he had no problem taking the heat from new rules that the other captains didn't want.

#AllHailDurga

#AllHailDurga

b7a0cfca4b8fcb657f0d767d9088d32f.png

I used to agree with you on Ed, but well said elsewhere.

13 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Hypanius, now there are quite alot of many negative things I have heard from him and little to none positive things. From what I have seen and gathered from people in and out of the APD about hyp, he is a stubborn, self absorbed, close minded individual person on the APD. He refuses to take advice from others in the APD and simply acts upon what he thinks. He does not care about giving others a second chance and laughs at the thought of it. He has shown that he only talks to those about things he wants to talk about. He is trying to be a hardass much like durga but is simply giving off a "douchebag" personna insted. Regarding rangers demotion, it seems like he has avoided confronting that situation at all with other LTs and Ranger himself in the APD and is trying to sweep it under the rug. When he was demoted he refused to share info about ranger and as you can see by the screenshot that was posted earlier, wouldn't even post the reason of demotion on his app. Now usually when someone trys to hide something, it means your doing something you know you shouldn't be doing. I have NOT had really any interactions at all with hyp, but unless he shows any improvements within the or ANY effort, then I agree with the rest of the Asylum community that he needs to be removed from the rank of captain.  

#AllHailDurga

#AllHailDurga

Hell fucking yes on Durga.

Edited by Bilal Battu
TripleSeven likes this
2 hours ago, Quattro said:

Myself, Revenge, and Dust all showed interest in the position.  We also put in applications for the position when they were up.  Everyone who applied supposedly received interviews (even some people that withdrew their applications due to sudden changes of heart received interviews and feedback)  EXCEPT Myself, Revenge, and Dust.  I was literally sitting in the Senior Chambers with other LT's, discussing their interviews and getting pulled up, but somehow I never got pulled.  My application was well written, and I confirmed its reception with an admin later on.  It was a completely serious application for the position, and I stated my beliefs on said application.  Nothing that was written on my application warranted it being ignored.

I shortly came to realize why my application had been so blatantly ignored.   I got into a very heated argument with Hypanius about a punishment he was giving to a fellow senior staff member in regards to a grey area that had not been discussed beforehand.  It was a grey area that should have been discussed among the senior staff, but "involving the lieutenants would be a horrible fucking idea."

TLDR:  I argued with the guy doing the interviews, and so they opted to skip over myself and the other LT's involved.  Our applications and interest were ignored, and our fair chance at receiving even an interview and feedback denied.

STOP I LIED ..

HOTTIE

58d861376c19fbbf6345de49a6f7e670.png

Edited by Jessie Slaughter