Change log 7.9.1

bamf

51 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

You must be both a Master Bounty Hunter and have a Bounty Hunter License to get those perks.

if(_varName == "life_honor") exitWith {
	if(!license_civ_bounty) exitWith {};
	if(!126 in life_talents) exitWith {};
	life_honor = life_honor + _value;
	if(count life_honortalents == 0) exitWith {};
	_total = _value * 100;
	switch(true) do {
		case (10 in life_honortalents): {["atm","add",round (0.15 * _total)] call life_fnc_uC; systemChat format["You've received %1 honor and $%2 for an arrest made by your group member",_value,round (0.15 * _total)]};
		case (9 in life_honortalents): {["atm","add",round (0.1 * _total)] call life_fnc_uC; systemChat format["You've received %1 honor and $%2 for an arrest made by your group member",_value,round (0.1 * _total)]};
		case (8 in life_honortalents): {["atm","add",round (0.05 * _total)] call life_fnc_uC; systemChat format["You've received %1 honor and $%2 for an arrest made by your group member",_value,round (0.05 * _total)]};
	};
};

Also another bug with BH. When I rob my bounty, I get a 5k bounty(see video). also screenshot of my talents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNqqJ9UEppc&feature=youtu.be

b6aVhQl.jpg

9 hours ago, Gnashes said:

You robbed a guy; he dropped something, and your 30% chance of not getting charged didn't work.

I'm not understanding the bug?

Before I got that talent, I never got a bounty for robbing my target. I did not have the eluder talents or the disarming.

Also, group members arresting people. I have fair share og taste of the action, I dont get any of the bonuses from them. So whenever my group members arrest someone, I get 0 honor :(

7 hours ago, bamf said:

Thanks, we can take a peak at that too.

Edit:  Fixed for tomorrow AM.  Sorry about that Governors!

Can the way Governor effects taxes be changed or the maximum be lowered to 10%. Too many people just bribe/force new players in Kavala/Athria to vote for them then set taxes to 20% for their entire duration for maximum profit.Even if the taxes reset back to 0-5% when they go offline that would be amazing. If the roll had more rp integration instead of just a cash scheme that would be really interesting. It seems like its just the same 1-5 people running every time and only half of them actually interact with players or have reasonable taxes.

BlackShot likes this
1 hour ago, Legit said:

Can the way Governor effects taxes be changed or the maximum be lowered to 10%. Too many people just bribe/force new players in Kavala/Athria to vote for them then set taxes to 20% for their entire duration for maximum profit.Even if the taxes reset back to 0-5% when they go offline that would be amazing. If the roll had more rp integration instead of just a cash scheme that would be really interesting. It seems like its just the same 1-5 people running every time and only half of them actually interact with players or have reasonable taxes.

maybe something like a menu of some sort when you log in that would make it so that EVERY player has to vote for governor would work

13 hours ago, troublesome said:

How bout we fix the Cartel Bar. 90% stays on my screen with the wrong percentage even when im not in the cap. Also can we get the secondary action "Defibs / executing" while in the cap below it and not behind it?. We can't see who we are defibbing or executing.

Gnashes said he couldn't be arsed to do it. Top tier effort

Just now, Gnashes said:

Defibs/Executing shows up in Systemchat. That was 10 seconds of effort.

Making a new progress bar, positioning it, testing it, and making sure nothing else fucks it up properly would take an hour or two.

So yes; I opt for the 10 second fix.

put more effort into a much needed system and the community will love it

14 hours ago, Gnashes said:

You must be both a Master Bounty Hunter and have a Bounty Hunter License to get those perks.

if(_varName == "life_honor") exitWith {
	if(!license_civ_bounty) exitWith {};
	if(!126 in life_talents) exitWith {};
	life_honor = life_honor + _value;
	if(count life_honortalents == 0) exitWith {};
	_total = _value * 100;
	switch(true) do {
		case (10 in life_honortalents): {["atm","add",round (0.15 * _total)] call life_fnc_uC; systemChat format["You've received %1 honor and $%2 for an arrest made by your group member",_value,round (0.15 * _total)]};
		case (9 in life_honortalents): {["atm","add",round (0.1 * _total)] call life_fnc_uC; systemChat format["You've received %1 honor and $%2 for an arrest made by your group member",_value,round (0.1 * _total)]};
		case (8 in life_honortalents): {["atm","add",round (0.05 * _total)] call life_fnc_uC; systemChat format["You've received %1 honor and $%2 for an arrest made by your group member",_value,round (0.05 * _total)]};
	};
};

Yeah. It doesn't work. My friend arrested 3 people and I didn't receive anything but the money bonus. And I have the entire crusader talent tree

~ Mike ~ likes this