Can't use market on 1 min restart warning

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Well.... would you rather it take the money and never update your account?

Would have synced in gang account I bet. Either way, I would prefer that dirty money actually synced on restart.

Restarts fuck the server so badly. There's nothing to do after a restart. No money in cartels, no bars in the fed, no money in the bank, prison on 45 min lockdown and rarely anyone doing drugs because vehicles tend to disappear. :FeelsBadMan:

41 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Would have synced in gang account I bet. Either way, I would prefer that dirty money actually synced on restart.

Restarts fuck the server so badly. There's nothing to do after a restart. No money in cartels, no bars in the fed, no money in the bank, prison on 45 min lockdown and rarely anyone doing drugs because vehicles tend to disappear. :FeelsBadMan:

I've been meaning to change the cooldown at server startup for the prison.  Thanks for reminding me.  Forty five minutes is just way too long...

Edit:  I've set it to 10 minutes now.  Brief faster APD!

47 minutes ago, bamf said:

I've been meaning to change the cooldown at server startup for the prison.  Thanks for reminding me.  Forty five minutes is just way too long...

Edit:  I've set it to 10 minutes now.  Brief faster APD!

Seeing as we are talking about the prison....why dont you move it whilst also changing the timer so people actually do it? Aint no reason to change the timer if no one does it...

JacobHarr likes this
1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Please dont try and talk shit towards me. It never ends well for you. Ever.

Yea, you act like a little girl and pretend like you said something cool every time.

Edited by HotWings
On 7/13/2017 at 10:46 AM, Gnashes said:

All I'm hearing is that you guys are waiting until too close to restart to check your cartels.

There are multiple alerts starting at 30 minutes to let you know the server is restarting. Doesn't take 30 minutes to fly to every cartel, much less one.

What if you had to deal with something in between? And after you deal with it and make it to rebel you had only 1 minute?

• 2 weeks later...