The server is constantly full now and with a lot of people playing i think cartel raids should be brought back. They were fun and got cops into good fights. If rebels think cops are such shitters then what are you afraid of?
Helicopter Pilot Lethaling/Downing:
Lethaling or downing a helicopter pilot will no longer constitute pardoning the occupants of the helicopter.
If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a Captain.
Who knows where the player uc went? I haven't seen him online for a long time. He was banned? I miss fighting with him, lol. Because playing against him can improve my strength. Although I think he used third-party auxiliary software, I still like to fight with him.
So I've volunteered for the Russian vaccine trials for Covid-19, here in North Carolina.
I received my first shot and wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
Here are all the issues with attempting to make this change:
1. It takes extra work for the lieutenants to attempt to establish a working schedule and make appointments every month
2. People do not always make appointments scheduled with Lt's
3. As a Lieutenant this is not my full time job, it is a game which I volunteer my time and am not compensated for. As such I want to have the ability to chose when to have to do work.
4. Scheduling conflict which occur suddenly can cause issues with making interviews with appointment
5. Scheduling Lieutenants for times slots is impractical. Not all lieutenants can be on in the middle of the night/ early morning for interviews again making it a job
These are points which I have to counter this argument. It is not perfect to become an officer, but welcome to a volunteer system and what I assume was you applying at the end of the month. The end of every month has a major slow down in activity being completed as many higher ups want to do other things. This is all my opinion and experience of doing the job of Lieutenant for 3.5 years which other higher ups may have different reasons for agreeing/disagreeing with my statements.