Sign in to follow this  
La Press

Courthouse Update

Update Courthouse  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Update Courthouse

• Pay half your bounty at courthouse when doing "paid turn in"
    • Keep things the same.

You should be able to pay a half ticket when turning yourself into the courthouse. Sometimes I am trying to turn myself in but the cops are either too busy or don't want to respond at all. If I am able to get an auto half ticket if I turn myself into the cops why can't I get an auto half when I pay at the court house?

15 minutes ago, La Press said:

the cops are either too busy or don't want to respond at all.

did you try going to air hq, i heard they spend 90% of their time fighting the fed. i would also just say walk into the fed and get lethaled, but they removed that feature. 

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns

8 hours ago, La Press said:

You should be able to pay a half ticket when turning yourself into the courthouse. Sometimes I am trying to turn myself in but the cops are either too busy or don't want to respond at all. If I am able to get an auto half ticket if I turn myself into the cops why can't I get an auto half when I pay at the court house?

The APD is rewarding you for seeking out an officer and in addition gives you the opportunity to further explain your charges.

We aren't going to reward you with a half ticket because you walked to a courthouse that is open 24/7 and is always there.  You pay the full ticket because its the "convenience fee"

The only reason you can even get your bounty cleared at courthouse is so you can run drugs without fear of a BH tracking you down.

i can see a talent or something that reduces it by 10-25% but i don't think a half ticket from a courthouse NPC is ever going to happen