Jump to content

Make the Zafir craftable with hard to obtain materials.


Recommended Posts

Would it be cool to make the Zafir craftable if it was made with some harder to get materials? Like maybe a gold bar + Treasure + some meth or something like that?

Could be made out of something different but I picked what I thought were relatively difficult things to acquire. Mags for it could be something like 8 of every drug processed maybe.

Anyone like this or is this idea hated? @Jesse @Mitch (IFRIT)

If not the Zafir, maybe some other weapon or item can take it's place in this suggestion. Idk. 

Farmer Steve, DJB and Chewbacca like this
Link to post
1 hour ago, Dillon said:

Pretty sure they removed the Zafir because people were complaining or something lol

 

1 hour ago, Defragments said:

Oh really? I thought it was still in. Can't you get it in the lockup or something still?

It's a evidence lockup exclusive weapon at the moment, never removed. There are plans to update the crafting system and bring new ideas into it

Chewbacca, Motivate and DJB like this
Link to post

If any person can just go craft a zaphir it will be everywhere, people will grind them out and that will be very very bad. Even if its like 200k + meth + a gold bar or something like that it becomes so much easier then actually robbing the evidence lockup and getting it with the rare chance that it drops.

-1 from me.

Link to post
7 hours ago, Steve said:

If any person can just go craft a zaphir it will be everywhere, people will grind them out and that will be very very bad. Even if its like 200k + meth + a gold bar or something like that it becomes so much easier then actually robbing the evidence lockup and getting it with the rare chance that it drops.

-1 from me.

There are plenty of ways to make it a rare thing to be able to craft

Link to post
10 hours ago, Defragments said:

There are plenty of ways to make it a rare thing to be able to craft

The main difference is that to actually get the zaphir from the lock up you have to have at least a semi-cordinated group of people to do it. The risk to it is quite high. The risk to crafting anything is quite low. Even if it was 500k to craft a single zaphir + items needed people will grind it out. I know this because I was one of those people who would do it. There are only so many rare things that would actually be even considered viable for crafting a zaphir. And in my opinion not even those things are rare enough. If any monkey can go craft one ever monkey will have one. 

Link to post
13 minutes ago, Steve said:

The main difference is that to actually get the zaphir from the lock up you have to have at least a semi-cordinated group of people to do it. The risk to it is quite high. The risk to crafting anything is quite low. Even if it was 500k to craft a single zaphir + items needed people will grind it out. I know this because I was one of those people who would do it. There are only so many rare things that would actually be even considered viable for crafting a zaphir. And in my opinion not even those things are rare enough. If any monkey can go craft one ever monkey will have one. 

Well all I know is I've not seen a single person use a zafir since it came out. Maybe someone else has, but not me. Would be nice to see it a little bit.

Link to post
5 hours ago, Defragments said:

Well all I know is I've not seen a single person use a zafir since it came out. Maybe someone else has, but not me. Would be nice to see it a little bit.

You aren't necessarily meant to. It's meant to be extremely rare. Granted not many gangs have tried the evidence lockup, let alone complete it because it is hard but I think that's the way it should be. The last one that was completed(not saying the rebels actually got it) apparently had 17 mil in bank notes or some wild shit. Some perspective for you there.

Link to post
6 hours ago, Steve said:

You aren't necessarily meant to. It's meant to be extremely rare. Granted not many gangs have tried the evidence lockup, let alone complete it because it is hard but I think that's the way it should be. The last one that was completed(not saying the rebels actually got it) apparently had 17 mil in bank notes or some wild shit. Some perspective for you there.

Damn. Surely it doesn't still give that much money?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...