Another secondary effect for Master Crusader(Bounty Hunting)

Oib55

Currently the Apex Predator 11/10 outweighs Master Crusader. Just curious what people think should be the "Good guy" bounty hunting reward. Access to the Skiptracer jail facility already works with all turn in locations.

Edited by Oib55
4 hours ago, Oib55 said:

Currently the Apex Predator 11/10 outweighs Master Crusader. Just curious what people think should be the "Good guy" bounty hunting reward. Access to the Skiptracer jail facility already works with all turn in locations.

Ur an idiot lmao. Master crusader gives you 150% of the bounty turn in. (100k bounty -> 150k reward) please know what each thing does before making a fourm post abt it

44 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

Ur an idiot lmao. Master crusader gives you 150% of the bounty turn in. (100k bounty -> 150k reward) please know what each thing does before making a fourm post abt it

It did, but the last time I arrested someone it didn't work. I haven't really been a bounty hunter recently so I only have that one case to go by.

Oib55 likes this
10 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

It doesn't tell you this anywhere! Either way the skip tracer jail as an incentive is weird. The automatic waypoint is fine/coolio. 

12 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

thoughts on this? you get 150% of the bounty turn in, so what if that 50% came from the bounty you are arresting. Forces them to pay for their crimes

Edit: I can see a problem with people who dont have the money to pay their ticket so we could come up with a resolution. Maybe increase jail timer without being able to lower it or start at 45 minutes and have to press plates longer

Crossfade and Oib55 like this
1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

thoughts on this? you get 150% of the bounty turn in, so what if that 50% came from the bounty you are arresting. Forces them to pay for their crimes

Edit: I can see a problem with people who dont have the money to pay their ticket so we could come up with a resolution. Maybe increase jail timer without being able to lower it or start at 45 minutes and have to press plates longer

I feel like you would create even more enemies doing this personally lol. However, an increased jail timer would be funny as hell.

Crossfade likes this
1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

While you’re at it, instead of 50% increase on ticket price give me the ability to increase jail time ;)

william and Crossfade like this
8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

What about the target is pinpointed on the map every minute or something. No circle? 

On 6/28/2023 at 11:48 AM, Defragments said:

The waypoint sucks. The real reason is to get the increase. Weird it was never written anywhere though.

The only good thing about the waypoint is its accurate on height (unless they changed it), This can be used to check if someone is flying in a heli or plane

Maybe this perk should be changed so instead of the waypoint, you can track people from inside a vehicle. Currently if someone's circle is in the ocean you have no choice but to drop them

Edited by Nicolas March
Oib55, Mayhem, Chris Peacock and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, Nicolas March said:

The only good thing about the waypoint is its accurate on height (unless they changed it), This can be used to check if someone is flying in a heli or plane

Maybe this perk should be changed so instead of the waypoint, you can track people from inside a vehicle. Currently if someone's circle is in the ocean you have no choice but to drop them

This could be cool

On 6/30/2023 at 2:51 PM, Nicolas March said:

Hasn't done the height thing in a while