A Paper Proposal

I have generated a bit of an argument for a paper proposal / economy analysis.

Edit: See posts below - Rando has kindly formatted this post correctly. A true wizard and friend of the trees.

Unfortunately, a lot of the work I put into it did not survive posting in this format so I had to make due and post it herehttps://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTr86lHGBJo_r-k6Pu8gHY3CqPZzSgoVReC4aJpI5FGcaBl0NAtpM3VcPBWCX_Ms2LemjAaDckMJOXp/pub

Some of the formatting isn't jiving correctly, I apologize for that. But it is beyond my simple mind to solve.

Edited by Brookesy
Format
Silver-Spy likes this

100/10 for presentation but that's crazy for rolling paper. I will summarize it for everyone else with TLDR:

Keep rolling paper illegal. Make actual office paper legal and sellable at commodity. Have a different facility from lumber for making paper.

1 hour ago, Knight05 said:

100/10 for presentation but that's crazy for rolling paper. I will summarize it for everyone else with TLDR:

Keep rolling paper illegal. Make actual office paper legal and sellable at commodity. Have a different facility from lumber for making paper.

Thanks, I formatted it but couldn’t actually be asked to read it.

12 hours ago, Knight05 said:

Close... you got the main ideas... Under 1. Concept I explained the bottom line or main ideas, I touched up that section for all of you with bird-like attention spans and included it below: 

"Ultimately, the bottom line proposal is this:

1)      Allow paper to be a controlled commodity (like Weed) that can be legalized or illegalized by the currently elected Governor.

2)      Allow rolling papers to be a transferable yet diverse gateway commodity that can be processed via a new processing facility – i.e.: Paper Mill. And introduce a new officer paper commodity

3)      Expand on Talent Tree for lumber oriented industry"

6 hours ago, IFKNLOVEHONEY said:

IFKNLOVEHONEY approves this message.

I just want you to know that I used your honey post as inspiration ❤️ you do excellent work sir

IFKNLOVEHONEY likes this