Cartel Poll - No Insults!

Should Cartel Money Deposit Directly to bank  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cartel Money Deposit Directly to bank

• Yes
    • No

47 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Whats the difference between grabbing the money out of a crate or having it go into your account? I like the crate, it brings a little more risk into it, such as unfaithful gang members etc

I don't feel like driving 10 km just to get 4 thousand from the fridge.

Gosu likes this
1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

Whats the difference between grabbing the money out of a crate or having it go into your account? I like the crate, it brings a little more risk into it, such as unfaithful gang members etc

Gang A joins server 1 Gang B goes to the crate and empty it then Gang B says ­'Hey scrub you can have the cartel we dont care anymore'. That is the problem with crate, plus it's just a dumb idea in the first place there is no risk with the crate either. Nobody ever dies transporting that money to an ATM or if another member is stealing money it's not even worth it lol you get an  avrg of 30k if that mostly low like 5k to 10k. Not even enough for a loadout so to the unfaithful members they can have it.

If you can't see the problem with crates right now is cause you don't understand the mechanic or something cause majority agrees this system is flawed, it reduces conflict that is just straight facts.

Edited by MrSmoke
9 minutes ago, MrSmoke said:

Gang A joins server 1 Gang B goes to the crate and empty it then Gang B says ­'Hey scrub you can have the cartel we dont care anymore'. That is the problem with crate, plus it's just a dumb idea in the first place there is no risk with the crate either. Nobody ever dies transporting that money to an ATM or if another member is stealing money it's not even worth it lol you get an  avrg of 30k if that mostly low like 5k to 10k. Not even enough for a loadout so to the unfaithful members they can have it.

Its not like that would be more money going into your gang account though? Maybe a bigger issue is the amount of money it yields? As the money gain seem a little low

1 minute ago, Budbringer said:

Its not like that would be more money going into your gang account though? Maybe a bigger issue is the amount of money it yields? As the money gain seem a little low

Yeah the new cartels ever since 6.0 are pointless and provide barely any money....not even enough for ONE loadout....now think about pre group cap...getting 15k from the fridge for 20 members??? Lol

I like the idea of a centralized cartel payout location if you have captured all the cartels. That way gangs have an incentive to try and hold all of the cartels for a quicker access to cartel funds. It's not instant to the bank funds, but at least you aren't going all over the map for what is an insignificant amount of money (or used to be, I haven't done cartels since Paratus' new patch).

The payout from the cartel is supposed to be enough incentive to make people be willing to lose their gear to obtain it. Right now, cartels are not really profitable considering the gear-up cost.

5 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

That is why arms dealer needs to be change aswell,remember back when arm was passive money, cartel fight matters cause whoever won the fight and had arms dealer it was good money and it promoted alot of conflict between gangs, Now turf are more valuable then cartels.

Like Gnashes said '

Gas station Robbery = $ Bank = $$ Fed = $$$$$ 

Well cartel is the same 

Turfs = Small Benefits

Cartels = Game changing Benefits.

Right now cartels are shittier than turfs.

Edited by MrSmoke
Feenix, pete, Addon and 2 others like this
Just now, LaGrange said:

I like the idea of a centralized cartel payout location if you have captured all the cartels. That way gangs have an incentive to try and hold all of the cartels for a quicker access to cartel funds. It's not instant to the bank funds, but at least you aren't going all over the map for what is an insignificant amount of money (or used to be, I haven't done cartels since Paratus' new patch).

Are you saying that if the gang hold all cartels money gathers faster AND you can gather it from the "location" but if they only own two the money still needs to be collected from the cartel and gathers at say a faster than current rate?

Or you have to have them all to gain money at all? Cause there is way too much troll potential for that.

@MrSmoke I dont think cartels should be game changing, that's what they were and it was too much.  

Just now, HotWings said:

Are you saying that if the gang hold all cartels money gathers faster AND you can gather it from the "location" but if they only own two the money still needs to be collected from the cartel and gathers at say a faster than current rate?

Or you have to have them all to gain money at all? Cause there is way too much troll potential for that.

@MrSmoke I dont think cartels should be game changing, that's what they were and it was too much.  

Meaning, you can individually go to every cartel's crates if you do not own all of them - the way it is now. However, if you own all of them, add a location on the map entitled "Centralized Cartel Payments" and allow the holding gang to be able to withdraw from all cartel containers at once.

HotWings likes this
Just now, LaGrange said:

Meaning, you can individually go to every cartel's crates if you do not own all of them - the way it is now. However, if you own all of them, add a location on the map entitled "Centralized Cartel Payments" and allow the holding gang to be able to withdraw from all cartel containers at once.

it's clear that there has to be something between cartel -> gang in terms of monetary gains. I think that any system suggested will work better than the current fridge setup, but any over-complication is just trying to make a bad idea better. Getting rid of the fridge and moving the monetary value to a different location but leaving the perks is a good idea, and I think the Bank is already there as a nice location. Gang owns Drug Cartel, they get 50,000 in profit from people running drugs at the Bank of Altis. If they don't collect that money and it keeps piling up there, anytime a successful Bank Robbery is done 25% of the account is taken out and used for the Bank payment.

MrSmoke and BrutaL like this
12 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Coming from a "newer" member/gang here, it just seems so fucking pointless currently to risk gear/helicopters and so on to cap drug, we had it the other day when there were 0 cops on for ~5-6 hours, we made 21k total, now that split between 6 people, is jack shit, it isn't even enough to comp those who died, it isn't worth the risk at all, maybe if you're gonna cap with vermins and granny hatchbacks..

Encourage people to run drug so you get money from that. Do some community meth runs. Gangs just to do that and made huge amount of money

4 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

it's clear that there has to be something between cartel -> gang in terms of monetary gains. I think that any system suggested will work better than the current fridge setup, but any over-complication is just trying to make a bad idea better. Getting rid of the fridge and moving the monetary value to a different location but leaving the perks is a good idea, and I think the Bank is already there as a nice location. Gang owns Drug Cartel, they get 50,000 in profit from people running drugs at the Bank of Altis. If they don't collect that money and it keeps piling up there, anytime a successful Bank Robbery is done 25% of the account is taken out and used for the Bank payment.

That is correct. Paratus wants something in between the gangs and cartel payments and I really do not see him adding in direct cartel payouts (although, it would be nice).

If you guys have any better ways of putting something in between gangs and their cartel payments, feel free. I feel that doing that is more likely to gain progress honestly.

Just now, LaGrange said:

That is correct. Paratus wants something in between the gangs and cartel payments and I really do not see him adding in direct cartel payouts (although, it would be nice).

If you guys have any better ways of putting something in between gangs and their cartel payments, feel free. I feel that doing that is more likely to gain progress honestly.

We had direct deposit before and everyone loved it

Killswitch has enough suggestions for the next year of patches, rebels had a meeting with motown and killswitch.

Progress can only be achieved if every suggestion stops being countered by more complicated ideas or irrelevant opinions(And yes i consider some of the admins irrelevant in Gang relations). Hopefully Rebels get something better than barricades in the near futur.

Edited by MrSmoke
14 minutes ago, MrSmoke said:

Killswitch has enough suggestions for the next year of patches, rebels had a meeting with motown and killswitch.

Progress can only be achieved if every suggestion stops being countered by more complicated ideas or irrelevant opinions(And yes i consider some of the admins irrelevant in Gang relations). Hopefully Rebels get something better than barricades in the near futur.

Yes, let's go back to basics and just get this system fixed

Secret insider info, apparently 1 CM is stuborn about fixing the fridge and it's not the one that ends with Town.

The end of the day, We want Conflict and fights, we want monetary gain with cartels or perks that are worth even mentioning. Simple fresh new cartel location. Mount Doom(North East) I know this was admin chosen, you could of randomly chose a spot on the map better than this piece of shit. Something to work towards some kind of progression system. We would forever be grateful.

All of this has been suggested in the past . Stop living in denial and give us something to work with.

Edited by MrSmoke
BrutaL likes this
6 minutes ago, MrSmoke said:

Secret insider info, apparently 1 CM is stuborn about fixing the fridge and it's not the one that ends with Town.

The end of the day, We want Conflict and fights, we want monetary gain with cartels or perks that are worth even mentioning. Simple fresh new cartel location. Mount Doom(North East) I know this was admin chosen, you could of randomly chose a spot on the map better than this piece of shit. Something to work towards some kind of progression system. We would forever be grateful.

Well why did they make more CM tho tbh? Doesn't seem anything perceiveable changed when they did.

1 hour ago, LaGrange said:

The payout from the cartel is supposed to be enough incentive to make people be willing to lose their gear to obtain it. Right now, cartels are not really profitable considering the gear-up cost.

This this

Pre 6.0 if we get back there i'll call kingidentities for y'all 

Also i will get Rust back for kuklinski

Get @Glo back in bad blood.

Remake Red

Make Durga captain again

Revert old mk18 sounds

Bring back the flickering helicopters

The times that i had a war with @Sojobo

Bring back the vermin with no recoil

Bring back the times where branches didnt destroy your tires

Oh and i will bring back the side chat warrioring but then 11/10

bring back AIA be02a1369f245be5aecb353933463491.png

oh ye and  his cheatz ( kappa )

@J9R9MY

Edited by FozzyBear

Cartels were introduced to give gangs a reason to fight. to bring more combat for those who wanted it.. cartels were never supposed to be a main source of money for a gang. its an end game thing for gangs to have fun.   they arent supposed to give you perks that make you the richest or most unstoppable player or players in the game.    

If you guys had your way on everything you would all have admin and spawn in whatever you wanted.  then you would complain the game is boring again..

Volunteer281 likes this
11 minutes ago, Wasted said:

Cartels were introduced to give gangs a reason to fight. to bring more combat for those who wanted it.. cartels were never supposed to be a main source of money for a gang. its an end game thing for gangs to have fun.   they arent supposed to give you perks that make you the richest or most unstoppable player or players in the game.    

If you guys had your way on everything you would all have admin and spawn in whatever you wanted.  then you would complain the game is boring again..

It was boring because we just wanted new content ON TOP OF CARTELS....not to replace them and make them worse. Whyd you quit the game for many months Wasted? Were you bored?

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
Just now, Krypton:) said:

It was boring because we just wanted new content ON TOP OF CARTELS....not to replace them and make them worse. Whyd you quit the game for many months Wasted? Were you bored?

i started a new job which required me to do 2 years of schooling in 8 months. i had no time for gaming.   now the break was nice as i got to start again like it was all new for a few days and bring back the excitement.    

my thoughts are,

1, money from cartels straight to bank- I disagree, getting the money gives the gangs something to do (as you stated youre bored, now theres something to do). also the chance of someone taking the cartel before you get to empty it makes it more interesting and gives more people a reason to try to take it.

2. arms dealer pre 6.0     again is there anything else we can do to give you free money. you get discounts on all gear hence making it cheaper for you to gear up and fight the cartel. ooo and you have access to things others dont while holding the cartel. agin i say no.  IMO

3. gang caps removed..  we have all seen what happens then. gangs get so big there is 1 per server and im sorry but that is boring as all fn hell. you think there is no fights now....

4. making all drug cartels seperate again-  excuse my language but FUCK YEA.  way more fun having 4 cartels and the diversity of smaller 1 drug gangs fighting for them.  I am so down with this. i have brought this up multiple times.

With all this said please remember i am a rebel/gang style player and i have been through all this before.  I am down for making the game more fun. but at the same time i am against making it so if you have a cartel you dont need to do anything else to make money.  that in my opinion would make this game boring.  

keep up all the ideas and suggestions though. you never know what will be implemented. the best info comes from the people playing the game.

Wasted 

29 minutes ago, Wasted said:

cartels were never supposed to be a main source of money for a gang. its an end game thing for gangs to have fun.

Well that's a cool story. The thing is, it's bullshit. Because even if the ORIGINAL idea was to do X thing, you can't just put something into the game, have players using it as income for literally a year, continue to develop it and curve your game towards it, then just rip the rug out from under everyone's feet. Now that it's all been changed, and people are not happy, I see a lot of people (and plenty of this communities FINEST Admins) sitting around saying this same bullshit: "It was never supposed to be like that". 

So if they weren't supposed to be like that, why in the absolute fucking fuck would you base the entire rebel life upon them for so long? 

EDIT: Not attacking you, just really don't get it. I'm not even in favor of half of these proposed rebel changes, because a lot of them are too "old-school". But I mean, every person who plays here knows that post-6.0 cartels have crippled the competitive rebel population, which you must admit, is/was one of Asylum's greatest features. 

Edited by J9R9MY
Feenix and JIMBO like this

4 hours ago, MrSmoke said:

All of this has been suggested in the past . Stop living in denial and give us something to work with.

4 hours ago, Krypton:) said:

Well why did they make more CM tho tbh? Doesn't seem anything perceiveable changed when they did.

Bamf does more work for the servers and community than you know.  So have some fucking respect for someone who takes hours out of each day to make sure things are running smoothly.  Without him we would have scripters wrecking your shit on a daily basis making the game unplayable.  Make your suggestions and recommendations, but do it in a civil manner without sounding like a spoiled brat.  

Vash, SV Paul, asiuxjau and 1 other like this
Just now, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

Bamf does more work for the servers and community than you know.  So have some fucking respect for someone who takes hours out of each day to make sure things are running smoothly.  Without him we would have scripters wrecking your shit on a daily basis making the game unplayable.  Make your suggestions and recommendations, but do it in a civil manner without sounding like a spoiled brat.  

Savage Goldberg

BABS is love

8 minutes ago, J9R9MY said:

Well that's a cool story. The thing is, it's bullshit. Because even if the ORIGINAL idea was to do X thing, you can't just put something into the game, have players using it as income for literally a year, continue to develop it and curve your game towards it, then just rip the rug out from under everyone's feet. Now that it's all been changed, and people are not happy, I see a lot of people (and plenty of this communities FINEST Admins) sitting around saying this same bullshit: "It was never supposed to be like that". 

So if they weren't supposed to be like that, why in the absolute fucking fuck would you base the entire rebel life upon them for so long? 

EDIT: Not attacking you, just really don't get it. I'm not even in favor of half of these proposed rebel changes, because a lot of them are too "old-school". But I mean, every person who plays here knows that post-6.0 cartels have crippled the competitive rebel population, which you must admit, is/was one of Asylum's greatest features. 

jeremy you know for a fact the cartels were introduced as fight points not to be a gangs main source of money. back in the days of innovative , bad blood, fsa and regiment even though we made money off the cartels we all still did drug runs and robberies and etc. we didnt sit around looking at the gang bank so we had money to play the game with, it was a bonus for fighting and winning.

Bersabee and HotWings like this