Change Log 6.8.1

Paratus

1 hour ago, Haych said:

Server 1-4 

• Wongs Cartel has been broken since release
  • Oil Cartel is broken, seen people run oil constantly and the fridge yields 0
  • Same with Drug Cartel. I've seen the Market increase in multiple drugs, check the crate, and again, very very little money. Most I've seen in that thing ever since the update is 5k, and this is after letting multiple trucks run drugs.
  • 3 second timer still applies when dropping Y to floor
  • Please fix Y inventory dropping upon death
  • Remove Group Leader commands. Multiple guys have suggested how.
  • Guns going to the market upon Crafting. Its a hit and miss.

They said having item drops as soon as you die is a "feature" once again lol.

antwon likes this
3 hours ago, bamf said:

Additional hotfix note for S6:

RCO scopes have been replaced in crates with Eotech 533 Grey scopes.  The RCO was not supposed to be purchasable, so we have fixed that issue by replacing the scopes.  This change affected only 10 crates in the game, and was made to ensure a level playing field for all players.  

gif-uuu.gif

10 out of fucking 10

5 hours ago, bamf said:

Additional hotfix note for S6:

RCO scopes have been replaced in crates with Eotech 533 Grey scopes.  The RCO was not supposed to be purchasable, so we have fixed that issue by replacing the scopes.  This change affected only 10 crates in the game, and was made to ensure a level playing field for all players.  

It only affected 10 crates cause those are probably the only 10 crates on the whole server lawl

Fix Housing pls....

Another quick hotfix for S6:

• Medics should now be able to purchase helicopters.  When purchased, the helicopters will spawn on the roof of the hospital, but when pulled from a garage they will spawn on the ground (a bug we will fix tomorrow).
  • Brisbane now has a Bounty Hunter shop.
  • Undercover police officers now have a wide variety of vehicles to choose from.
Roberino and Gubber Flexx like this
1 minute ago, bamf said:

Another quick hotfix for S6:

• Medics should now be able to purchase helicopters.  When purchased, the helicopters will spawn on the roof of the hospital, but when pulled from a garage they will spawn on the ground (a bug we will fix tomorrow).
  • Brisbane now has a Bounty Hunter shop.
  • Undercover police officers now have a wide variety of vehicles to choose from.

you forgot the 600k houses lmao!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Meeseeks said:

you forgot the 600k houses lmao!

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

Some coding is more in dept than others. They didnt forget, they're still working on it...

I'm fixing the things that I can, and Paratus gets the difficult stuff.  Basically, more of the little bugs are getting fixed now since I'm keeping it from hitting his desk.  

The housing bugs are not forgotten, but will instead be addressed in the weekly patch.

Gubber Flexx and Vash like this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

I'm fixing the things that I can, and Paratus gets the difficult stuff.  Basically, more of the little bugs are getting fixed now since I'm keeping it from hitting his desk.  

The housing bugs are not forgotten, but will instead be addressed in the weekly patch.

Very cool that you guys started doing some scripting yourselves. While you're at it, perhaps you can take a look at preventing people from shooting their mk1s while in the water? Currently you can glitch it with a diving suit and shoot while swimming. Also, there's a bunch of people, who sit in the water and quick peak every time someone approaches. It's almost impossible to kill anyone glitching like that, even with grenades.

I was looking at some documentation and figured you can probably use the Anim-eventhandlers to detect when someone is swimming and then disable their weapon (unless sdar) for 10 seconds. It would make sense that a gun would need to dry off after exiting the water, right? ;)

Bob Jill., Haych, Tiger and 1 other like this
4 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Very cool that you guys started doing some scripting yourselves. While you're at it, perhaps you can take a look at preventing people from shooting their mk1s while in the water? Currently you can glitch it with a diving suit and shoot while swimming. Also, there's a bunch of people, who sit in the water and quick peak every time someone approaches. It's almost impossible to kill anyone glitching like that, even with grenades.

I was looking at some documentation and figured you can probably use the Anim-eventhandlers to detect when someone is swimming and then disable their weapon (unless sdar) for 10 seconds. It would make sense that a gun would need to dry off after exiting the water, right? ;)

You can definitely kill people in the water with grenades......

13 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Of course. The problem is actually throwing the grenade without getting killed by the guy sitting there...

Also, grenade physics in the water is odd to me. They slide along the bottom instead of stopping where you intended them to stop. 

25 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

tumblr_nj9yyzSdgP1qh5yato1_500.gif

Bob Jill. likes this
1 hour ago, Bikstok said:

Or...

player addEventHandler["fired",{ if(player surficeIsWater && (getPosASL player select 2) < 0 && curentWeapon player != "sdarclassname") then{//delete the bullet};}];

Or somthing like that (there is probably a better way to do it and yes I know there are syntax errors).

3 hours ago, Bikstok said:

@Gnashes  @Bikstok

Prison break sharks are OP :P 

1 hour ago, allstarplaya said:

On server 6 can we get a helicopter spawn on Arms island airstrip. Or make 2 bridges that attach to the islands and then the main land of Australia because nobody comes to fight arms because its just such a hassle to get there.

Negative. Requests from someone like you will always be denied.