Change Log 6.8.2

Paratus

Just now, GarethBatty said:

Ok I take back partially what i said as the app for the cartels and the container at arms is a good idea. But still, the dirty money:blink:

You mad you actually have to go deposit your money at rebel?  There is really no difference at all between straight cash and dirty money other than going to rebel, if you are to scared to convert your money, you shouldn't be in the cartel business to start IMO

Will likes this
1 minute ago, Paratus said:

It's almost a bit amusing here because when you see what cartels are now, and actually play it, I don't think there'll be so much complaining. This was a massive patch for cartels.

i can agree its a massive patch but i don't think making dirty money come from the cartel was a smart idea.... I don't see how this is a improvement on the cartel fighting

Drew likes this
1 minute ago, Paratus said:

Yeah I'm sad we missed such a glorious opportunity, we were just too busy coding to think of it. Such a shame..

I think the money in the cartel is bugged, everybody can see how much money is inside and money is increased by 4k each like 1-5 min

16 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Yeah, crap, I realize why that happens now. I'll hotfix that out, but at least right now it's half as likely as it was before. :)

also at this drug cartel the sandbag spawned on the crate so it's almost impossible to take the dirty money out. 

other than this great patch i like it.

1 hour ago, Paratus said:

• Significantly increased the amount of money which the drug cartel produces.
  • Cartels now give dirty money instead of regular cash.
  • Cartel containers can now hold a maximum of $100,000.
  • The owners of Wong's Triad will no longer have a cut taken from their own illegal sales.
  • Rebel outpost virtual item and weapon purchases will now contribute to a new container added to the arms dealer, in addition to the reduction of cost for the owners.
  • Dirty money held will no longer sync to player accounts.
  • Dirty money in capture containers now passively increases over time.
  • Everyone will now receive system chat messages when any cartel/capture container is nearing maximum capacity.
  • A new phone app has been added which will allow any civilian to check the contents of any capture container at any time.
  • Removed the forest house drug cartel location.

This is a big fuck you to those who say "The staff/developer doesn't listen to the community"

It was very much needed patch for all the experienced asylum people who's endgame is majorly cartels.

If i could raise attention for a next necessary topic: Talents (Outdated, broken, kinda needs renewing!)

16 minutes ago, Addon said:

@Paratus - when killed Y inventory is no longer dropped. It is also not in your personal inventory. so when you die all Y inventory is gone. 

Tested it and they do drop, just not exactly on top of each other like they did before. It's more up to the physics/placement of Arma now so they'll be close to the death point but not exact.