Drug-Vehicle-Weapon Lockup / Rebel

I agree that more stuff needs to be added for rebels to do as banks/prisons get boring after awhile. There will need to be some major tweaks for this to be able to work. If seized vehicles and weapons get teleported directly there, I imagine it wouldn't take long to have a huge stockpile of dirty money and weapons. It would need decently long timers to open up these crates/domes to get these items. Not 10 minutes. I propose that the vaults takes about 20 minutes to drill.. 10 minutes and then fly away is just too easy IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Great idea!

Perhaps it could be set up, so the cops were defending instead of always having to attack.

I think this would be a nice change and placate the inevitable "no" from the career cops who don't like rebels getting new things to do, especially those that involve cops.

nice idea. id say there would need to be some sort of way to stop it being too OP for civs because otherwise itll be the new hot thing and everyone will be doing it, and it needs to be good for solo players aswel, as u added smaller vaults with lower amounts, maybe in the smaller vaults theres a cash stack, a few guns etc etc

1 hour ago, Smee said:

Drug Lockup

With Recent Administration Events I Thought It Would Be A Great Suggestion And Post This

Oil Processor / Compound

Rebels Will Be Able To Hack Into The Dooms / Vaults To Be Able To Retain Seized Vehicles And Seize Weaponry and Also Dirty Money.

When A Cop Seizes A Vehicle, Not Only The Vehicle They Seize, The Amount Of Contents It Was Seized For Will Be In Vaults In Dirty Money.

After Drill Time The Vehicle Will Magically Spawn In The Shed / Shelter To The North Of The Compound,Where Rebels Can Drive To The Nearest Chop Shop To Chop For Money. Using Zaros As A Turf Will Be Worth Having During 

Given In Global Chat When Ever A Vehicle Is Searched and Seized Player / Rebels Will Be Able To Tell If Any Good Content Will be Given In The Lock Up.

Not Only Seizes Vehicles And Drugs, Seized Weaponry Will Be Spawned In Large Crates Around The Compound And Be Able To Retain Illegal Guns And Or Be Able To Store In House.

The Rebels Will Have A Drill Time of 20 Minutes, But Also Can Drill Into Smaller Vaults for Extra Goods.

Cops /APD

7 Cops To Start

12 Cops To Start If Federal Reserve / Bank / Prison Break In Progress

SWAT

2 Strider Spawns

AND JUST ANOTHER SUGGESTION OR ADDITIVE

Humming Bird ? Spawn 

Im not even two sentences in and I feel like this would be a problem. The DB server(s) get slowed down enough as it is, I feel like this would just further worsen that load. (Im not certain of this, but I imagine that being taxing) 

As far as the compound goes, a lot of spawned objects/walls would need to be added

If it didnt lag down the DB/Server anymore than it is, I dont see why not, of course it would need balancing, but thats what testing is for. 

Edited by Axe
BioHazard likes this
2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Im not even two sentences in and I feel like this would be a problem. The DB server(s) get slowed down enough as it is, I feel like this would just further worsen that load. (Im not certain of this, but I imagine that being taxing) 

As far as the compound goes, a lot of spawned objects/walls would need to be added

If it didnt lag down the DB/Server anymore than it is, I dont see why not, of course it would need balancing, but thats what testing is for. 

wouldnt be hard to place a few Big barriers infront of the exits etc etc, maybe could remove some of the buildings there to counter the adding

Just now, CrossFade said:

wouldnt be hard to place a few Big barriers infront of the exits etc etc, maybe could remove some of the buildings there to counter the adding

Im not saying adding objects will cause server lag, Im saying tracking everything seized over a restart and retaining it in an area would cause server lag. Object placement for the most part will only affect FPS.

Edited by Axe
5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Im not saying adding objects will cause server lag, Im saying tracking everything seized over a restart and retaining it in an area would cause server lag. Object placement for the most part will only affect FPS.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ok   then make it once the restart happens its a fresh start? like the current money system with cartels..

Edited by CrossFade
1 minute ago, CrossFade said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ok   then make it once the restart happens its a fresh start? like the current money system with cartels..

It would most certainly have to restart at the end of a session, if it didnt it would certainly be broken and would cause massive lag.  

Crossfade likes this

The major problem with this is it takes what is supposed to be a money dump and duplicates the money that was supposed to be earned for capturing those items.  IE, the cops seize and receive 10k for the drugs, then the rebels simply go rob this building and take the same 10k money and duplicate it into their bank accounts.  I dont see a system that duplicates the money in that sort of way working logistically. 

BioHazard likes this

The compound and the terrain its self is a very fun place to fight. I've said this a couple times, I would love the Fed to rotate here on a monthly basis or add some sort of activity here like what Smee mentioned. The terrain and compound stomps on what the Original Fed location offers. Its far away from cities so innocent civilian casualties will be minimal, it's much more balanced for attacking as there is multiple hill, reeds and building coverage to push in from.

A lot of people are worried about the towers and deerstands, but if you've actually fought here, you would know they are not a big as a advantage people make out to be in this compound. The tower can be over looked by multiple hills so sitting inside of it is often hard if you're faced up against a good sniper. Each deerstand has it's weakness to a certain side as the hills around the compound over looks them, you hide from one hill, you'll get sniped from another. This makes the compound extremely balanced compared to the Original Fed location.

Heres very old videos from my previous server of some interesting fights we had here vs Bluefor
One
Two
Best video i've made to date, makes for interesting water getaways

2 hours ago, Zaxalx said:

A lot of entrances, and each and every one of those walls can be knocked down, would need heavy edits to be a good place to fight

I've seen servers reinforce those walls with Hbarriers, making them impossible to knock down with vehicles, it will literally take 10 minutes in the editor to do.

DreamC likes this
16 hours ago, HotWings said:

The major problem with this is it takes what is supposed to be a money dump and duplicates the money that was supposed to be earned for capturing those items.  IE, the cops seize and receive 10k for the drugs, then the rebels simply go rob this building and take the same 10k money and duplicate it into their bank accounts.  I dont see a system that duplicates the money in that sort of way working logistically. 

You do relies that 100k work of meth would be 20-30k seized towards cops, This is just a suggestion and there for can cut what ever was seized in half to make it realistic and fair for both sides

DreamC likes this
On 4/8/2016 at 11:13 PM, HotWings said:

This can be fixed easily.
Just deny cops their payouts for seizing vehicles and drugs.

Problem solved. No duplicate money. :kappa:

7 hours ago, Big Fred said:

This can be fixed easily.
Just deny cops their payouts for seizing vehicles and drugs.

Problem solved. No duplicate money. :kappa:

That is a solution lo l.  Im just pointing out a potential issue as to why a DEV would not want to put it in the game. 

On 4/9/2016 at 8:49 AM, Smee said:

You do relies that 100k work of meth would be 20-30k seized towards cops, This is just a suggestion and there for can cut what ever was seized in half to make it realistic and fair for both sides

I am fully aware its just a suggestion, and I was simply pointing out a potential issue with the suggestion.  I understand people dont like when someone says their idea may have a problem, but you have to look at things from a dev standpoint as well.  I have been in support for something at that location for a while, and I am always for more stuff to do.   Ideas dont get better and evolve without actually discussing the positives and negatives.  That is the issue in the nutshell with this community, no-one is open to alter their ideas.