Say no to Nades

Retro Swift

32 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

Yeah they should take nades out of CSGO too.

Also, not like I really care anymore, if I get naded ill just go play league or something, nades dont 1 shot people in CSGO unless you dont have armor which is VERY rare, it just kinda ruins the arma experience everyone loves, CQC fights and moving cover to cover, nades completely ruin that.

Valerios likes this

I do not enjoy grenades in cartels because I feel like it's very easy to get a kill in certain areas. (Window rocks is a good example.)

But then again, people can do what they want, kill who they want, fight how they want. Calling Arma competitive is silly. You have people with 3-4k hours who use their spare time training (Diamond 1) versus people new to the game and looking to fight their first cartels. (Brone 5).

If you don't enjoy grenades, just don't fight. Pull a swift ALT F4 the second you see the S tag. Play some cop, have a wank. It's what I do and i'm always right.

g1ant, hamsham12 and Bob Jill. like this

Ill fight anyone and everyone but ill tell you this is gets a little old when Synergy has

A.) 5mil from torment, 2 mil from encore, + left over money from synergy / serenity.

With that money each member is allotted ridiculous amounts of money for pay checks allowing each of there 16 members on at a time to have 5 + grenades.

B-)  Thats all fine and dandy but why the hell do you feel the need to have addon / drew cycling group lead to find people? You have every advantage known to man. You are even still using group lead when its  supposed to be taken out lets be real.

Eithor way idc i will still fight you win or lose - When i FEEL like playing asylum. Say what you will

Edited by Sugarfoot