Cops. Bored?

I don't mind if we go 2-6 hours without fed/prison/bank.  Most cops I play with are cool, friendly and interesting people so we often just end up chatting about whatever, patrolling aimlessly and shooting the shit (figuratively) so I have fun.  It's nice to be able to talk and RP with newbie civs at medium yield without getting interrupted by a bank.  But yeah if I went weeks without a fight I'd get deathly bored (see: P3 just over a year ago)

Big Fred likes this
4 hours ago, Pentax said:

Trust me, at least on s3 we're trying to weed out that kind of action down. Actually specifically in S3, I didn't see that many cases where cops would be camping or going to donor town too much. Unless ofc it happens during my off time.

Wtf happened to you weren't you toxic as hell? Why do you sound like some new SGT+?

Are you the real Pentax?

Olivia and BioHazard like this
5 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

I dunno I've been down on my forum reading. 2-3 months ago?

I mean no matter what I played as, whether it be full time rebel or full time cop, me being toxic on a video game as a grown ass man, would be last thing i'd do and there's lots of people who could say same exact thing about me. Only those that has a grudge on me from telling some true facts about them would say otherwise.

Edited by Pentax
Olivia likes this
Just now, Pentax said:

I mean no matter what I played as, whether it be full time rebel or full time cop, me being toxic on a video game as a grown ass man, would be last thing i'd do and there's lots of people who could say same exact thing. Only those that has a grudge on me from telling some true facts about them would say otherwise.

I meant only on the forums. But nevermind.

I'm so confused.

23 minutes ago, Pentax said:

I mean no matter what I played as, whether it be full time rebel or full time cop, me being toxic on a video game as a grown ass man, would be last thing i'd do and there's lots of people who could say same exact thing about me. Only those that has a grudge on me from telling some true facts about them would say otherwise.

You're the absolute most toxic person I've ever ran into

crashes into me and sends me straight to jail

Edited by JacobHarr
On 30-4-2016 at 6:30 AM, Pentax said:

Yea twice as confused here. Literally the only toxicity you can see from me is bad memes and trolly memes :kappa:

I think you confused me with someone.

One time we were on cop doing a pb and failed to stop them. I was sitting in the back of a hunter and you and avenger went on and on about how retarded the other officers were :( 

#traumatized 

mustve been like a year ago

Edited by Midamaru

Rarely would I get bored when I played. If I wasn't flying my Hbird around tilding people from 9km out and finding criminals, I was playing mad max with fellow officers in my SUV (ifrit). Usually resulting in copious amounts of prestige gain. Thanks victims, err I mean guys!