User Names?

Mayhem

Just now, Gnashes said:

Played Gamebattles matches for Gears of War 2 back in the day. Community thing to do was take a verb and drop an "s" onto the end of it.

Main weapon in Gears of War is the Gnasher shotgun; ergo, Gnashes. It started out as a joke to mock them, never imagined when I did it that it would stick around for another 8 years.

gow is fun as hell. been playing gow ultimate on windows 10 recently. Lots of fun

47 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Played Gamebattles matches for Gears of War 2 back in the day. Community thing to do was take a verb and drop an "s" onto the end of it.

Main weapon in Gears of War is the Gnasher shotgun; ergo, Gnashes. It started out as a joke to mock them, never imagined when I did it that it would stick around for another 8 years.

haven't played on gamebattles in forever

8 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Even tho ur a horrible human being, good thread:

i got my name from wow, i played shaman, sham for short, i was purging a lot, people told me I went ham.

hamsham

boom

interesting, never really got into WoW, tried the trial but trials are never as good as the regular game

I used to go by the name Popsiclefresh and i still do on some older things i use, one day in my angsty teen years i got linked this video.

And i just thought it was the best thing ever. Dreamcycler is long and edgy tho, and a couple bike shops/ tobacco or some shit is named that, so i tend to shorten my name to anything that starts with D and ends C

Funnily enough before i played Asylum i had used the name DurgaC on a couple games.

kelly-slater-greatest-athlete-of-all-tim

Because Kelly can be a Female or Male name so since its a male character model its not weird and because im a chick its not a weird name XD 

And Im a bit of a surfer so I wanted to be the female Kelly Slater XD 

Edited by Kelly

I used to go by laitka on asylum. Which i derived off the name of the first dog in space. The russian mutt Laika. But I could make a 30 minute Montage of people pronouncing my name lateekah like some big black woman. Or lakeeta....

So I just said screw it and went with Das Otter because otters are dope af and everybody knows that

Edited by Das Otter