Training server

Bikstok

23 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Hello,

Does anyone have a training server they would be willing to lend to Synergy? It must be setup like Asylum, and run decently. We need to fight someone now that all other gangs are basically inactive. You would of course be invited to fight with us!

Just half your gang and fight 8v8

Edited by hamsham12
2 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

That's the plan! ;)

We have 22 members, who aren't permanently banned and actually enjoy playing the game still..

On Asylum! 

Have Shepurd or someone make Serenity 2.0 and go head-to-head. A reason people dislike playing could be due to the fact any fight you get is 10v18 + 40 nades.

Probly not tho, all our players are just banned so we quit!

Edited by hamsham12
Feenix and Gatorade like this
4 minutes ago, Tom said:

I dont mind fighting you guys , its a good fight until lag happens which is every fight now more or less. I dont mind a 8 v 10 or a couple more , just keep the numbers lower :) 

i counted 12 insanity 2 days ago. Honestly having more than 10 hinders us more than helps. The amount of times i have not shot someone because i thought it was an unhexed friendly is insane. 

Edited by TheRealLethal
AndrewFam and Bob Jill. like this
1 hour ago, Bikstok said:

Hello,

Does anyone have a training server they would be willing to lend to Synergy? It must be setup like Asylum, and run decently. We need to fight someone now that all other gangs are basically inactive. You would of course be invited to fight with us!

I don't have a dedicated one but the small mission I made can be hosted from any pc and gangs can be invited to fight in 10v10 the mission is very similar to Asylum

Gareth likes this
5 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

On Asylum! 

Have Shepurd or someone make Serenity 2.0 and go head-to-head. A reason people dislike playing could be due to the fact any fight you get is 10v18 + 40 nades.

Probly not tho, all our players are just banned so we quit!

Awww poor Nv, i remember having equal numbers and fighting you. 

You brought 3 ifrits, taru, medic with a vest full of nades and ofc a suicide vest for the tower... 

I'm so pleased seeing your comment

10 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Hello,

Olympus CQC runs pretty smooth, and have all of the asylum guns.