Night Time Please Vote

Night Time Poll  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Night Time to be Re-Introduced.

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes for 30 - 45 minutes at the end of the server.

With how Asylum is developing so fast thanks to @bamf @KBW I Just wanted to post this.

If we can try and get as many people to vote that way we can get a true Idea of what the community would like. This has been posted before but this was before all the new changes etc.

DarkKnights suggestion was that if night time was re-introduced that fog and rain should also be removed during this time and I personally believe this would be for the best to stop that fog aids. 

** Edit For the purpose of this poll I feel if you vote Yes whether that be having night time for 30 - 45 minutes or back to how it used to be then you will also be voting on that if night time is to be returned then as a community we would like 0% Fog. 

If you have any other suggestions post below. Please keep the thread clean and just vote unless you have a actual suggestion,

Regards

HyperX (Will)

Edited by HyperX
Just added a bit
1 minute ago, Alec-I said:

I liked night, just not for how long it was for. it was like half day, half night, HATED IT. 

I feel before as well it was way to long. If people vote in favor for night being re-implemented whether that be how it used to be or 30 - 45 minutes then Ill probably poll regarding how long people would like it. Alternatively post here what sort of time you feel would be best suited. How Asylum is currently progressing we have a much bigger voice as a community now with the new Dev's in my opinion.

By the way, it doesnt have to be fully dark to the point where It seems like as if I turned off my monitor. We can always have night time with a full moon. This way we can satisfy both types of people, those who want the night and those who don't want it because they feel night time is too dark and scary(noobs:P)

For example:

arma3_dlc_zeus_screenshot_05.jpg

Sergio, DeVo and Will like this

I understand what your saying but with how asylum is developing with the support from KBW I feel if as a community we have more of a say. The more people we have vote the more reliable to data will be as to whether this is something we all want back.

You say WE didn't want night time back. Did WE as a communtiy actually want night time removed or was it just a few people.

Furnie Mack likes this
1 hour ago, HyperX said:

I understand what your saying but with how asylum is developing with the support from KBW I feel if as a community we have more of a say. The more people we have vote the more reliable to data will be as to whether this is something we all want back.

You say WE didn't want night time back. Did WE as a communtiy actually want night time removed or was it just a few people.

It was a few people, we all know that but whatever. Hopefully they'll listen and bring it back in some form that makes everyone happy.

Edited by Furnie Mack
quoted wrong person...
2 hours ago, wr4thx said:

bring back the night. 

I miss the cop chases where the pursued car would magically disappear by swerving off the road just at the right moment.

I miss the stealthy drug runs and the sneak attacks on gangs. 

I would always wait until night to do a major drug run. The night adds a tactical aspect to the servers, and I like how it works on Australia - night lets you know the server is getting ready to restart

Edited by ATF MG007
MR.DELTAWOLF likes this
1 hour ago, eric91611 said:

what is weird is how come i haven't seen @Gnashes say something like, "Night was taken away for a reason. this is intended." and lock the post or something like that lmao.

maybe they are considering it.

Night was taken away for a reason. this is intended.