Bounty hunters are aids

Just now, Pentax said:

The fact that you were a LT before, you should know that it's pretty impossible to achieve such thing with our current whitelisting, no matter how hard you'll try.

Pentax a good chunk of the the guys on a precinct play together frequently enough that they know each other and how to react to each other. It was more about everyone bitching and we are not even 24 hours in. People need to give this time. If you are worried about the amount of hunters out, it will go down. You do not think any gangs are going to go out and hunt these down after awhile? These chop for pretty penny and they are on the streets all over.

Just now, Olio said:

Pentax a good chunk of the the guys on a precinct play together frequently enough that they know each other and how to react to each other. It was more about everyone bitching and we are not even 24 hours in. People need to give this time. If you are worried about the amount of hunters out, it will go down. You do not think any gangs are going to go out and hunt these down after awhile? These chop for pretty penny and they are on the streets all over.

I'm not worried about any of that. What I'm worried is about us not having a seize option when rebels actually start using hunters during banks/feds/prisonbreaks/any other fight against cops. That is when it will shine the most. If we get a seize option just for those situations, I'm completely fine. From what you quoted it looked like you supported exactly what Owenseven said, who btw don't even have enough experience cop wise to even say something like that. But you, Olio, you have the experience, and you know with how our whitelisting system works and how in general APD is built, it is impossible to achieve something like what you and Owenseven said. 

Pilot Josh likes this
4 minutes ago, Olio said:

They chop for 18k unless you finally fixed that. 

1 minute ago, Pentax said:

I'm not worried about any of that. What I'm worried is about us not having a seize option when rebels actually start using hunters during banks/feds/prisonbreaks/any other fight against cops. That is when it will shine the most. If we get a seize option just for those situations, I'm completely fine. From what you quoted it looked like you supported exactly what Owenseven said, who btw don't even have enough experience cop wise to even say something like that. But you, Olio, you have the experience, and you know with how our whitelisting system works and how in general APD is built, it is impossible to achieve something like what you and Owenseven said. 

No it isnt just to many retards who dont lisetn get accepted and apd needs to crack down harder on people who dont

I'd be ok with this if rebels couldnt easily unlearn 5-6 talents to fill their garage with hunters and then respec.

Either make respecing require you to respec all talents, or make it so they can't pull these vehicles w/o the talents/licences 

Mike Stmria likes this
3 minutes ago, L1on said:

No it isnt just to many retards who dont lisetn get accepted and apd needs to crack down harder on people who dont

The thing is we can't just not accept "retards" as you say. Nobody is going to be issuing points to people for being a bad shot or having bad tactics. APD isn't a gang where we can simply deny 90% of Asylum community and accept only best people in it. That's not how it works.

Edited by Pentax
Vash, Olivia and George like this
Just now, Pentax said:

The thing is we can't just not accept "retards" as you say. Nobody is going to be issuing points to people for being a bad shot or having bad tactics. APD isn't a gang where we can simply deny 90% of asylum community and accept only best people in it. That's not how it works.

Youre missing my point, half the time when higherups issue a order no one lisetns if you start cracking down on that itd go a lot better and if they continue to not lisetn eventually points stack

2 minutes ago, L1on said:

Youre missing my point, half the time when higherups issue a order no one lisetns if you start cracking down on that itd go a lot better and if they continue to not lisetn eventually points stack

Ok, more harsher punishments. That just weeds out people that fails to listen, breaks or stretches guidelines to the max. That still won't fix the problem of people not having game sense, tactics, or good shot. So at the end it's a cycle that can't be really fixed until the way the current whitelisting works is going to be changed, that is btw won't be changed, because I'm 98% sure Paratus would be completely against it.

Edited by Pentax
1 minute ago, Pentax said:

Ok, more harsher punishments. That's just weeds out people that fails to listen or breaks or stretches guidelines to the max. That still won't fix the problem of people not having game sense, tactics, or good shot. So at the end it's a cycle that can't be really fixed until the way the current whitelisting works is going to be changed, that is btw won't be changed, because I'm 98% sure Paratus would be completely against it.

Makes sense i guess, but itd still somewhat weed out retards

Would you retards rather be shot and killed or downed and tied up? cause honestly theres very little difference. You're going to cry either way, but its the same outcome. You don't know how to not rush and 3rd person spray so you get killed/downed by a better opponent. Stop crying. This shouldn't be news to any of you career cops.

15 hours ago, OwenSeven said:

Would you retards rather be shot and killed or downed and tied up? cause honestly theres very little difference. You're going to cry either way, but its the same outcome. You don't know how to not rush and 3rd person spray so you get killed/downed by a better opponent. Stop crying. This shouldn't be news to any of you career cops.

guess what? we try to play tactical and get yelled at by sgts/lts who tell us to load up in paper thin hatchbacks and rush. 

sitting 350m away from shooter behind cover? 

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING CHRIS KYLE, RUSH THE FUCKING BUILDING"

Sandwich, King Destroyer and George like this
22 hours ago, OwenSeven said:

why so salty my bro? how old are you....? Cops need rebels, rebels needs cops, civs hate us both. Please start trying to look at the bigger picture before spewing toxic aids out of your pie hole. Have some respect for yourself lol. You're literally trying to bully people who enjoy a certain faction. Playing only cop does not define who you are. Go read a book or some shit. 

Shade, Valkyrie, |Cam| and 9 others like this
1 minute ago, Jamooze said:

why so salty my bro? how old are you....? Cops need rebels, rebels needs cops, civs hate us both. Please start trying to look at the bigger picture before spewing toxic aids out of your pie hole. Have some respect for yourself lol. You're literally trying to bully people who enjoy a certain faction. Playing only cop does not define who you are. Go read a book or some shit. 

52912845.jpg

It's hard to piss off Jamooze, this is the first time I see Jamooze pissed off since Marauders days.