Change log 7.3.0

bamf

3 minutes ago, Legit said:

I have suggested this for a long time, Being able to turn prestige back into money but at a reduced rate so you can use it as "emergency cash". Brilliant that it is being added.

Will this also mean the people who have the achievements due to cheaters will loose them?

We have been able to remove those titles from people for a while now. I think we have must of them but there a few still out there right now

1 minute ago, Trilligy said:

We have been able to remove those titles from people for a while now. I think we have must of them but there a few still out there right now

It has been a big draw on me to grind out 10m prestige knowing that some people have the titles without the effort. Just a bit of insecurity on my side ;P

So I'm just gonna put in my opinion about this matter, of the money cap.

It's a life server, correct? In life you don't have a limit to how much money you can make. However I understand it's not a hardcore life server. So the cap is there.

If I were capped, I could go buy about 3-5 houses, depending on prices. 8-10 Orca's or Ifrits. Then about 30 loadouts, if we're buying 30k per loadout. Now put in mind, you can lose that just as quick as you make it. I was capped at the end of the week when I got back into Asylum. I spent that within a day. Again I grinded for another week, and spent the rest throughout the next week and so forth.

I see that the cap is an issue, as you don't have a lot of breathing room. As I stated above, you can spend it just as quick as you make it, and it's not always guaranteed you'll make that cash at the end of the trip or at the start. 1. you got cops 2. you got bounty hunters 3. you got other rebels. So it's a rather risk it for the biscuit type situation. Which is good, because it makes it all the worth once you get the cash at the end. 

So I'm just gonna say this. I think these guys got a point about the cap, however I do see the issues with unlimited, although that might revive the community. However, I personally think an extra million wouldn't hurt too much.. I mean.. would it? It's just that extra bit of breathing room you get to throw around your money, before it evaporates into thin air. So maybe an extra million is too much.. try 500k? I mean, you don't know until you try it. Have you guys tried to boost it a bit as some people suggested? Not unlimited, but an extra 500k-1million.

Famous words, "You don't know until you try, if you fail, try again."

Edited by GhostSniper
Haych likes this
2 hours ago, GhostSniper said:

So I'm just gonna put in my opinion about this matter, of the money cap.

It's a life server, correct? In life you don't have a limit to how much money you can make. However I understand it's not a hardcore life server. So the cap is there.

If I were capped, I could go buy about 3-5 houses, depending on prices. 8-10 Orca's or Ifrits. Then about 30 loadouts, if we're buying 30k per loadout. Now put in mind, you can lose that just as quick as you make it. I was capped at the end of the week when I got back into Asylum. I spent that within a day. Again I grinded for another week, and spent the rest throughout the next week and so forth.

I see that the cap is an issue, as you don't have a lot of breathing room. As I stated above, you can spend it just as quick as you make it, and it's not always guaranteed you'll make that cash at the end of the trip or at the start. 1. you got cops 2. you got bounty hunters 3. you got other rebels. So it's a rather risk it for the biscuit type situation. Which is good, because it makes it all the worth once you get the cash at the end. 

So I'm just gonna say this. I think these guys got a point about the cap, however I do see the issues with unlimited, although that might revive the community. However, I personally think an extra million wouldn't hurt too much.. I mean.. would it? It's just that extra bit of breathing room you get to throw around your money, before it evaporates into thin air. So maybe an extra million is too much.. try 500k? I mean, you don't know until you try it. Have you guys tried to boost it a bit as some people suggested? Not unlimited, but an extra 500k-1million.

Famous words, "You don't know until you try, if you fail, try again."

I think the money cap should be bigger as well, but for those that are very rich they can have houses full of scotch or meth ready to sell when they feel like they are low on money. So the money cap isn't a good thing in my opinion, but you can just stock up on expensive things to sell so that when you get low on money you just go and sell it. So really you could have like 1 million dollars of scotch/rum/heroin not including your actual bank account. I think the money cap is one of the main reasons that housing is important because of this.

4 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

why where there a patch today on server one when the patch of  7.3.0  is alredy there

The last hotfix had not been applied there.  It was to make sure that all servers are running the same code.  So basically S1 just got Hotfix 3.

14 hours ago, Grizz said:

Just gonna throw this out there...

People like progression based games.

With asylum money making, a lot of the progression people like is making as much money as they can, hitting a certain amount of money they didn't think possible.

With that being said,

If you limit the progression players can make,

You lose interest.

If you lose interest; you quit playing.

You quit playing; you lose your player base.

Last time I checked; Asylum is not as popular as it was pre-6.0

Take what I've said for what it's worth; But I speak truth.

Its not limited, its just redistributed.

Just now, Dirty Scrubz said:

@Paratus do you plan to add more donor perks? I'm currently level 3 but since the servers are struggling with getting enough donations, I'll toss another $40 to get me to the next level if there is something compelling added. 

I don't believe that they can add much more then just different clothes or different colored vehicles

7 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

They don't want it to be unbalanced. If they increased cap by donor rank then donor's could have substantially more money to buy expensive loadouts and armed 50's

True but it would also help sustain the servers as more people would be compelled to donate high amounts of $ to reach that cap. 

29 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

They don't want it to be unbalanced. If they increased cap by donor rank then donor's could have substantially more money to buy expensive loadouts and armed 50's

None of that matters when they (unofficially) endorse selling in game money for real money. That way people can spend their real cash for in game money so they don't have to do anything to afford all the loadouts and RPGs they want. Then those selling their in game money can spend the RL money they make on loot crate keys..it's genius.:rolleyes:

Edited by Furnie Mack
1 hour ago, Allstarplaya said:

@bamf, dirty money isnt spawning at Tanoa new bank location. Fog also has been worse since the most recent update to add night-time back to the server.

I was fairly certain I put the money pile in the right spot, but I'll double check in the AM. How many gold bars have you guys been getting?

Space likes this
40 minutes ago, bamf said:

I was fairly certain I put the money pile in the right spot, but I'll double check in the AM. How many gold bars have you guys been getting?

3 gold bars per unlock atm. @Paratus Also will the housing ID glitch be fixed since the release of the expansion is tomorrow? RPG also disappears from gun if you are downed or log out of the server with the rocket loaded.

Finally any chance that we can get skip-tracer removed and switched over to a fed-reserve? Maybe with a gate like the one at georgetown PD you have to drill first before you enter the compound.

Edited by Allstarplaya
13 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

3 gold bars per unlock atm. @Paratus Also will the housing ID glitch be fixed since the release of the expansion is tomorrow? RPG also disappears from gun if you are downed or log out of the server with the rocket loaded.

Finally any chance that we can get skip-tracer removed and switched over to a fed-reserve? Maybe with a gate like the one at georgetown PD you have to drill first before you enter the compound.

I like the Federal reserve idea. And the housing ID thing wasn't a glitch I think. I'm pretty sure they just changed every time that bohemia tweaked anything

9 hours ago, Allstarplaya said:

@bamf, @Paratus currently there is not vehicle garage and or ATM at the black market on Tanoa.

Thanks for the report.  I've fixed that for today.

8 hours ago, Allstarplaya said:

@bamf, @Paratus currently the bank is heavily rebel sided now will there be any buildings added to balance it out more in the coming hotfixs/patches?

I did add a few other structures for the build that will go live today.  Let's see how that works out...