Paratus right now

PM Paratus if you believe you are missing content after purchasing a loot crate key. It is possible that if you tried using a key after the feature was implemented, you might not have received the reward but were refunded the key. Alternatively, a few lucky people also probably received the reward and had their key returned to them.

As far as I know, Paratus is also planning on adding additional items to crates, and possibly allowing players to trade/sell their extra loot through our website, which you will be able to set your own price for. 

Monkeysz and Sergio like this
1 minute ago, Motown said:

PM Paratus if you believe you are missing content after purchasing a loot crate key. Paratus is also planning on adding additional items to crates, and possibly allowing players to trade/sell their extra loot through our website, which you will be able to set your own price for. 

Can we just sell it back to guys as like a refund so we can buy more keys?

Just now, Motown said:

PM Paratus if you believe you are missing content after purchasing a loot crate key. It is possible that if you tried using a key after the feature was implemented, you might not have received the reward but were refunded the key. Alternatively, a few lucky people also probably received the reward and had their key returned to them.

As far as I know, Paratus is also planning on adding additional items to crates, and possibly allowing players to trade/sell their extra loot through our website, which you will be able to set your own price for. 

But without proof nothing can be done correct? I was part of that group of first people buying keys when they were broken.

21 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

But without proof nothing can be done correct? I was part of that group of first people buying keys when they were broken.

Your paypal/creditcard shows 2,5 transactions to asylum right? Pretty sure staff can check if you received the keys with their logging. 

Just now, Midamaru said:

Your paypal/creditcard shows 2,5 transactions to asylum right? Pretty sure staff can check if you received the keys with their logging. 

Nah. What I mean is when I opened my first 10 keys I got a lot of good shit. But it was bugged so I had to reopen and I got 6 of the same thing(green shirt) lol. 

I have to proof of what I unlocked the first time.

3 hours ago, epTic said:

Buy better DDOS protection. 

Fixed. 

There is literally no better DDos protection available than that which we have already. People just don't realize the volume of DDoS we have to put up with. We can get over 30 attacks in a single day, and haven't gone a day without one in years. The fact you're able to play at all is almost amazing given what hits us. :)

Roy, Sergio, JIMBO and 1 other like this
4 minutes ago, Paratus said:

There is literally no better DDos protection available than that which we have already. People just don't realize the volume of DDoS we have to put up with. We can get over 30 attacks in a single day, and haven't gone a day without one in years. The fact you're able to play at all is almost amazing given what hits us. :)

Don't worry about epTic, he just shit talks about things he doesn't know, sitting on his computer camping the forums looking for his next victim to insult. 

8 minutes ago, epTic said:

I'd be thankful for the DDoS if I were you, you sure do seem to lose connection a lot whenever you're downed. 

Correction; I ALWAYS get disconnected, if you'd see I don't lose connection I get kicked, get your facts straight before talking.

That can shed light on my situation son

Edited by Cassettes
4 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Correction; I ALWAYS get disconnected, if you'd see I don't lose connection I get kicked, get your facts straight before talking.

That can shed light on my situation son

Using your shitty internet as an excuse to combat log, lol. 

Sheep never had an issue with being kicked from the game when he got downed...and he had worse internet than you. :shrug:

Edited by epTic