Change log 7.3.1

bamf

2 minutes ago, bamf said:

The payout is up to $350k. With night and up to 12 in a group I would think this is possible. I'll have to try a few out tonight. 

Not on Tanoa with 20min left on the server with no one doing it prior mos money spawned in was 3 gold bars, and 60k dirty money. Although this was prior to current hot-fix you put in.

Things have to be rebel sided somewhat in order to get the rebels there to attempt them, if there just going to be steam-rolled by cops consistently there is no point of doing said thing on the map and it becomes a graveyard like skip-tracer.

Edited by Allstarplaya

@bamf I have to say I completely disagree with being forced with the Tanoa police gear while on Tanoa. Nothing on the uniform or the vest informs people that we are police. That being said it would be nice if we had access to both uniforms for those who like them. 

Edited by MatthewV
9 minutes ago, MatthewV said:

@bamf I have to say I completely disagree with being forced with the Tanoa police gear while on Tanoa. Nothing on the uniform or the vest informs people that we are police. That being said it would be nice if we had access to both uniforms for those who like them. 

Vayo.  The Tanoa uniforms are gorgeous. And the vest has the French division of militarized police (something to that nature) on the back when it says Grendamarie or whatever it is called.  

3 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

@bamf, currently losing a lot of mags due to getting into vechiles like Prowler,Quijin, RHIB Boat and MB 4WD i know this is a Bohemia bug but if anything could be done would be appreciated. 

Nothing like showing up to a cartel to find you have to fight with only the mag loaded in the gun. 

Edited by Eyephox
Crossfade likes this
9 minutes ago, Keneith said:

I can't download the new mission file, It just freezes about half way thru every time... And suggestions?

Try deleting the old mission file and joining/redownloading it again.

Keneith likes this
48 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Rebels get RPG's and one shot every one of our vehicles with them

but nah 7.62's for the police force is unreasonable i guess lmao

> be you

>signs up to play whitelisted faction dedicated to RP

> Complains about not having 7.62 DMR rifles.

> Fails to realize you have swat for a reason.

>KEK

EDIT: Do i think SGTS should get 7.62? Yeah why not

Edited by TheRealLethal
Tiger and Chau like this
52 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Rebels get RPG's and one shot every one of our vehicles with them

but nah 7.62's for the police force is unreasonable i guess lmao

The RPG is like a more portable suicide vest or speedbomb - really expensive so there is a lot to lose if you get caught with one. 

Giving all the cops 7.62 on the other hand would change the balance of the server. Trying to link the two doesn't really work out, because they are not really equal to each other. 

Crossfade and Big Bird like this
3 minutes ago, bamf said:

The RPG is like a more portable suicide vest or speedbomb - really expensive so there is a lot to lose if you get caught with one. 

1 RPG to a full ifrit , is 50k vs 225k

love it. Happened today, cant avoid it when im sitting inside a vehicle.  I could barely even play now since all this aids -.-

i'll just take a break for a little while till you guys figure something out.

Edited by Feenix
Tiger likes this
1 minute ago, bamf said:

Giving all the cops 7.62 on the other hand would change the balance of the server. Trying to link the two doesn't really work out, because they are not really equal to each other. 

forget getting caught with one. If you miss, you literally lost like 5 percent of your total wealth.. once the hype dies down, they will only be used situationally. 

bamf and Crossfade like this
5 minutes ago, Feenix said:

1 RPG to a full ifrit , is 50k vs 225k

love it. Happened today, cant avoid it when im sitting inside a vehicle.  I could barely even play now since all this aids -.-

i'll just take a break for a little while till you guys figure something out.

RPGs are literally designed to take out armored vehicles. The meta of someone driving around with little chance of getting shot out of an armored vehicle is changing a touch. I'm sure it will make cartel fights more interesting in the long run. 

Crossfade, Virrx and Defragments like this
46 minutes ago, bamf said:

I actually see the point in not giving all APD access to the 7.62s from the devs side of thing.  It would be nice if we could at least get carrier lites on non undercover roles as the 7.62s are one shot straight through tac armor but it is what it is.  I'd even be cool with them costing same as rebel carriers (5k) just so we might have a slightly better chance at banks and whatnot.

@bamfIs there any chance that undercover roles will ever have the option to at least purchase the non black versions of cop guns that the civs have access to?  There are already other ways to tell if someone is undercover and the black gun is instantly identifiable. Having to carry it in a pack makes us easy targets when we going into a kos area (1 of the roles of UC).  I would love to see an undercover AK but I understand it may be a pain to setup downing rounds and whatnot, but even the non black cop guns would be a huge improvement.

Thanks for what you guys do.  I may not love some of the updated things but you can see that you guys are trying new stuff to keep the server fresh for everyone.

Edited by 2legit
19 minutes ago, bamf said:

RPGs are literally designed to take out armored vehicles. The meta of someone driving around with little chance of getting shot out of an armored vehicle is changing a touch. I'm sure it will make cartel fights more interesting in the long run. 

But the meta is fine how it is. People do get shotout of ifrits often it's not rare if you don't. Ifrits aren't built like tanks anymore. Wheels are like paper and the windshield isn't that strong either. I'm just stating my opinion on it. Now that Arma changed the jumping animation it is even more at a disadvantage. @Haych & @OLL13 could tell you the same.

i do appreciate the work you do. but in my honest opinion you don't need to put in a lot of effort we just want small simple changes most of which you constantly hear so there's no point in listing them since they won't likely be implemented since developers don't like going back to the 6.0 days

Big Bird, asiuxjau and Haych like this
47 minutes ago, Feenix said:

But the meta is fine how it is. People do get shotout of ifrits often it's not rare if you don't. Ifrits aren't built like tanks anymore. Wheels are like paper and the windshield isn't that strong either. I'm just stating my opinion on it. Now that Arma changed the jumping animation it is even more at a disadvantage. @Haych & @OLL13 could tell you the same.

i do appreciate the work you do. but in my honest opinion you don't need to put in a lot of effort we just want small simple changes most of which you constantly hear so there's no point in listing them since they won't likely be implemented since developers don't like going back to the 6.0 days

Aren't you the guy that was on Server 5 calling me "shit" and telling me to cry more on the forums yet here you are crying on the forums saying RPG's are OP LOL child.

6 minutes ago, Ebola said:

Aren't you the guy that was on Server 5 calling me "shit" and telling me to cry more on the forums yet here you are crying on the forums saying RPG's are OP LOL child.

And yet again you make another irrational post containing 0 logic. Yet you call me a child despite you know nothing . I love drunk squad members so much ..

7 hours ago, Feenix said:

they believe change is good, and sometimes it is, but lately it's just gone downhill massively

only time I see people fighting cops is when they're bored and want to shoot things, bank payout is only worth it ~40 minutes before restart(that's if you get the gold out), fed payout don't even get me started, you can do a bank 40mins before restart and make the same amount as a fed with ease, bank position could be changed up a little bit, in it's current state it's just who ever can snipe best wins

cartels are fun and all, but everyone is bored of fighting them, I barely see the cap at og meth/house cap anymore, always heroin or cocaine, the new season is a good thing but maybe consider adding new titles or even prizes for top 5 players of the season, maybe personalised titles or even money, consider doing gang statistics, everytime a gang caps a cartel, gang ranking ups by 1, top 2 gangs at the end of the month get money placed into gang account

adds incentive to hold your cartels and not let anyone take them, therefore more fighting due to people wanting those points

as for rpgs, what the hell were you thinking, when are titan launchers being added?

The prestige withdrawal system was a very good idea but it just won't be fair on all the people with legitimate prestige compared to those with hacked prestige, they're withdrawing millions that they never had..

tldr maybe make cartel caps stay at the more fought caps for a while to see if it helps, maybe create new titles for war rating/war kills, announce something for actually doing well in those rankings (took me 2months of work for nothing but bragging rights and a title you can get from 2 days of work, I can see already you didn't expect people to get 750 war rating that fast..)

also the cop combat seizing rule is absolute bullshit especially with the payout hence why no one fights cops,

> gun gets combat seized

> guy is now useless even when saved unless he flys away to get a gun or respawns to regear

> ??????

please consider change, it's just going downhill from here

also, one thing i forgot

money making

running around in a pit for 35minutes to make ~50k (2 loadouts without the amrs/turfs) isn't fun at all, nor is running around picking up poppies for ~45minutes to make 2 loadouts worth, only drug run I find remotely fun is meth and that's because you're not too vulnerable when processing compared, takes a while though

maybe you could do a meeting/note gathering from all the gang leaders + some cop higher ups and work from that and see if it goes anywhere? @bamf @Motown@Olio

Edited by Jimbo!
Tiger, pete, Big Bird and 5 others like this
13 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

You show me one video of someone one shotting a full hp guy in the chest with the police vest at any range with a 7.62 and ill film myself running through my town naked.

That's really the solitary thing you got out of the post?  You may be technically correct but it's absolutely grasping at straws here.  If you have exactly 100hp it leaves you with like 3hp or something similar if I remember correctly.  I've survived a chest shot a few times but just barely. Also have had plenty of times where I didnt. Hit a road dildo on the way to the bank and it's a 1 shot.

Edited by 2legit
9 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

You show me one video of someone one shotting a full hp guy in the chest with the police vest at any range with a 7.62 and ill film myself running through my town naked.

Challenge accepted. lmao.

I hope your serious about this bet because you totally can.

Not arguing for more cops to have 7.62 but this statement is incorrect and I will show evidence soon.

Edited by Dust Runner
Just now, 2legit said:

That's really the solitary thing you got out of the post?  You are technically correct but it's absolutely grasping at straws here.  If you have exactly 100hp it leaves you with like 3hp or something similar.  Hit a road dido on the way to the bank and it's a 1 shot.

one moment, testing