Change Log 7.3.3

Paratus

26 minutes ago, Goldy said:

Can you fix that visual bug at donor rebel where for some reason you can only see like the person's head in certain areas. They just go invisible. If you get rushed while in the box you can't see the person pushing in. @bamf

arma bug, if someone is on the stairs to the buy box they will go partially invisible alot of the time

thank bohemia in the rendering/performance update patch

BrutaL likes this
3 minutes ago, Goldy said:

yes

and @Paratus is there anything about the server performance or whatever

cause ultimately most people are just sick of the incredible lag spikes that happen, i don't know if that can be controlled but it literally ruins it because no word of a lie.. more than 50% of cartel fights are ruined by insane lag spikes etc

Edited by warl0ck
1 hour ago, warl0ck said:

yes

and @Paratus is there anything about the server performance or whatever

cause ultimately most people are just sick of the incredible lag spikes that happen, i don't know if that can be controlled but it literally ruins it because no word of a lie.. more than 50% of cartel fights are ruined by insane lag spikes etc

Most likely a new ddos hitting. Each server can get 10 a day. If that's not it, though, try to track how long it is between them. If it's a regular interval that might help me track it.

2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Most likely a new ddos hitting. Each server can get 10 a day. If that's not it, though, try to track how long it is between them. If it's a regular interval that might help me track it.

Have you tried NFO servers out? They charge a little more than OVH but I've found they resist DDOS a lot better and generally give better pings than those OVH Quebec ones. I tried both for a Rust server I hosted and NFO consistently did better. 

P.S. Sent you PM 4 days ago. 

Edited by Dirty Scrubz
Just now, Paratus said:

thanks for replying:P this makes me feel happy haha!  but yea i don't understand ddosing

but asylum has a huge member base:P it just sucks cause the servers are having insane lag spikes/going down, ddos is almost impossible to stop in game servers

why isin't ddos like a insane criminal offence? it should be! im like a basic user and i find it disgusting that someone can try and destroy something someone pays alot of money for! 

in a way it SHOWS how awesome asylum is that someone cares so much!

why can cops seize weapons in combat though? that seems a bit unbalanced.. fair enough if its 4 cops v 12 rebels but 98% of the time it's not and it's basically removing defibs or downing 

i feel that doesn't benefit cops essentially but massively nerfs rebels.. that ressing someone is no longer an option if they lose a weapon? please understand

2 minutes ago, warl0ck said:

why can cops seize weapons in combat though? that seems a bit unbalanced.. fair enough if its 4 cops v 12 rebels but 98% of the time it's not and it's basically removing defibs or downing 

i feel that doesn't benefit cops essentially but massively nerfs rebels.. that ressing someone is no longer an option if they lose a weapon? please understand

rebel guns got cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, warl0ck said:

Because you have an option to make your guns cheaper than APD's.

1 minute ago, Pentax said:

oh please... You're taking my gun, then throwing me in jail for 45 min and you complain about us having slightly cheaper weapons so smaller gangs can fight.. fuck off dude...

You should not be able to combat seize weapons... It's already hard enough to save people caught by the APD if they are in HQ already....

Monster, Goldy, Google™ and 3 others like this
37 minutes ago, Churu said:

oh please... You're taking my gun, then throwing me in jail for 45 min and you complain about us having slightly cheaper weapons so smaller gangs can fight.. fuck off dude...

You should not be able to combat seize weapons... It's already hard enough to save people caught by the APD if they are in HQ already....

First, was I complaining? Second, what does combat gun seizing and your friend in the that is hard to save has to do anything, if your friend is at HQ, his weapon is seized anyway no matter combat or no. Now go q.q more.

Edited by Pentax
50 minutes ago, Pentax said:

First, was I complaining? Second, what does combat gun seizing and your friend in the that is hard to save has to do anything, if your friend is at HQ, his weapon is seized anyway no matter combat or no. Now go q.q more.

If you can down someone and take them back to the hq to seize their weapon that's fine, but when you can down someone take their gun in the middle of the fight and just leave them there and keep fighting is not. It would be different if you had rules on the number of times you could come back then I wouldn't mind you combat seizing but when you can come back 100 times with usually more numbers or equal numbers to rebels it is not.

griffen, bobby99, william22 and 5 others like this
11 hours ago, warl0ck said:

thanks for replying:P this makes me feel happy haha!  but yea i don't understand ddosing

but asylum has a huge member base:P it just sucks cause the servers are having insane lag spikes/going down, ddos is almost impossible to stop in game servers

why isin't ddos like a insane criminal offence? it should be! im like a basic user and i find it disgusting that someone can try and destroy something someone pays alot of money for! 

in a way it SHOWS how awesome asylum is that someone cares so much!

The more we bring the topic up, the more fun does the ddoser have..

34 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

If you can down someone and take them back to the hq to seize their weapon that's fine, but when you can down someone take their gun in the middle of the fight and just leave them there and keep fighting is not. It would be different if you had rules on the number of times you could come back then I wouldn't mind you combat seizing but when you can come back 100 times with usually more numbers or equal numbers to rebels it is not.

I never understood why cops don't have NLR on this server where they can't return. Add in weapon seizing in the middle of combat, it just makes them look weak as fuck needing crutches. 

2 hours ago, Pentax said:

this is an undercover SGTs loadout, CTRG and carrier lite, and an MXM. baac2e0ae742022b75766e158e546e7d.png

All costs less than my vest, if you want to combat seize, your guns should be at least 10k vest 5k, so 15k minimum

Edited by TheRealLethal
Google™, Haych, Kettles and 4 others like this
14 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

this is an undercover SGTs loadout, CTRG and carrier lite, and an MXM. baac2e0ae742022b75766e158e546e7d.png

All costs less than my vest, if you want to combat seize, your guns should be at least 10k vest 5k, so 15k minimum

That still isn't fixed? All they need to pay for is their gun..

3 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

Appreciate the valid argument and not throwing insults instead like some other kids out there. That though is a bug that has been reported plenty of times and it blows my mind that up to this date it hadn't gotten fixed. Heck I personally told to KBW when he released refer option that you only need to pay for the gun and doesn't account anything else.

Just now, Pentax said:

Appreciate the valid argument and not throwing insults instead like some other kids out there. That though is a bug that has been reported plenty of times and it blows my mind that up to this date it hadn't gotten fixed. Heck I personally told to KBW when he released refer option that you only need to pay for the gun and doesn't account anything else.

no need to throw insults. Just stating the way it is currently is not fair. If your guns cost equal to what ours do, im ok with combat seizing. (still think its dumb, but its a little less unreasonable to me)

BrutaL likes this