Change Log 7.3.3

Paratus

The APB idea seams fun if you are playing with a large group at the time, not going to lie, I would love the cops to come after me and the group while we hold down a secured compound, however if the wanted is able to evade, he should receive a paycheck of some sort to make he's time worth it or else they'll just log out.

1 minute ago, Haych said:

The APB idea seams fun if you are playing with a large group at the time, not going to lie, I would love the cops to come after me and the group while we hold down a secured compound, however if the wanted is able to evade, he should receive a paycheck of some sort to make he's time worth it or else they'll just log out.

Just added 3 achievements, 2 with new titles.

Just now, Gubber Flexx said:

@Paratus @bamf can you guys do something regarding the amount of coco leaves you get per coco tree? Like raise the number by at least 1.

The amount of money made off of doing a cocaine run on Tanoa is ~$1,100/minute.  Your suggestion would make that go even higher, which would be outside the parameters set for that activity.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Gangs are the "vocal minority" to whom he is referring.

Last time I looked, 60-70% of players on Asylum in the 30 days prior to me looking had never been in a gang.

Vocal minority?? Honestly, that vocal minority is what keeps this server alive, but hey if you want those 70% to run around pistol banging all around the server simply remove the cartels because they are useless anyways then, lets have some gang bases instead and make asylum more of a roleplay community.

For people wondering where the good gangs are gone, they are all playing on other servers. Even the players who have stopped playing Arma want to come on and play, but they don't want to with Asylums current state. Olympus is providing players the Pre 6.0 experience, hence the reason a lot of people are playing there.

I still have faith in Paratus to make some changes that will bring all these players back. All its going to take is 1 amazing patch log, and before you know it, everyone will forget about Olympus and will come straight back to Asylum.

Asylum went from being a server that had the best gangs and rebel culture in Arma existence to now becoming what it is now, really a shame.

Edit: The Fed is a good start, lets keep it going in that direction

Edited by Haych

These gangs that want to go back to the glory days ( #notall ) seem to forget how destructive it was for everyone else.  Innovative took over server one and nobody wanted to play on there anymore because everything they did, they just ended up being killed.  Same can be said with all the servers at the time, there was one mega gang that ran that server and when they got bored, they fucked over everyone else and nobody could stop them when they made up 40% of the server's population.  I do not miss those days at all, seeing it from both sides it was incredibly destructive and not fun for everybody else.  

Money cap isn't so bad, it's just that jobs do not give out great payout to really get you rich unless you want to grind for hours, maybe just to get robbed/killed.  In comparison, I spent a night playing cop on Tanoa and made 210k...I would be incredibly lucky to do that on rebel, that's the issue.  Not saying nerf cops income but buff the income from doing illegal/legal activities as civ so people actually feel like they are getting somewhere.

Vash, Treeherder, Budbringer and 1 other like this
16 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

c5120e2792d2a08ed710ac911b291527.png

Alright, so the APB system doesn't work... It alerts you that an APB has been issued on the top of the screen but the individual's bounty is set at $0 and they're not pinged on the map. So I would say that it's pretty busted...

2 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

Alright, so the APB system doesn't work... It alerts you that an APB has been issued on the top of the screen but the individual's bounty is set at $0 and they're not pinged on the map. So I would say that it's pretty busted...

Patch for that is already rolling out.

Emma likes this
2 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2 will also address the APB not working properly.  It's deploying on 1-4 now, and will be pushed to 5 in a bit.  

Edit:  S1 will be a partial patch behind for a bit this afternoon while we remove the "put in vehicle" animation.  

haha thanks. That animation is so weird. And sometimes they won't even go in the car. No idea why though.

what if right when i have to take a shit, i get apb targeted? usually if nature calls i just log out till i get back and sit in the lobby so im not afk captured or killed or something. with this apb thing would i need to take a picture or video of me shitting now to verify that i had a reason to log out when im hit with an apb notice to not get banned?

Google™, Big Bird, Corgi and 1 other like this
3 minutes ago, boomheadshot69 said:

what if right when i have to take a shit, i get apb targeted? usually if nature calls i just log out till i get back and sit in the lobby so im not afk captured or killed or something. with this apb thing would i need to take a picture or video of me shitting now to verify that i had a reason to log out when im hit with an apb notice to not get banned?

ROFL