Change Log 7.3.3

Paratus

You shouldn't have that perks button, but it's GOING (Monday) to be a system for, essentially, gang-wide talents. The experience gained will be from any member of the gang who does certain actions, like gaining points in gang wars or cartels.

You're also going to be getting extensions to the season system including in-game rewards, gang rankings, and such.

Just now, Paratus said:

You shouldn't have that perks button, but it's GOING (Monday) to be a system for, essentially, gang-wide talents. The experience gained will be from any member of the gang who does certain actions, like gaining points in gang wars or cartels.

You're also going to be getting extensions to the season system including in-game rewards, gang rankings, and such.

Rebel Life is coming back :)

does the apb evade thing work?

i got notified i was an apb and it's been ages and no achievement etc?

i messaged a cop and he's said it's now someone else but i didn't unlock the achivement or notified or anything

that civic 4 skin looks sick in game btw

get haych on more:P

Edited by warl0ck
1 hour ago, Paratus said:

this is why i have been 'loyal' to asylum for 2 years! <3

Google™ likes this