тenacity | Recruitment | S4 | Limited

Gareth

Name - Eduardo

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 1535 https://gyazo.com/e868fb5b42d77ee4f4a6ffe18a8d37dd

Age -16

Previous Gangs -  The ones worth mentioning: Duplicity, Toxicity, Void 1.0, Void 2.0, Infamous, Vitrous and Disbanded

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I miss the organized fights and 12v12 from a year back and i hope to get back into that with u guys

What can you bring to Tenacity? Im a renowned dank memer and i have the best brazilian voice (atleast thats what people say). Rather than that i am really good at cqc and ifrit dropping

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Idk if the roster is still active... But @Jwilly(if he wasnt banned) @House. // Sean @Fudger and i think that @Nomadox is on it too

Callumm, .Sean, thero and 5 others like this
56 minutes ago, eduardo_carvalho16_11 said:

Name - Eduardo

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 1535 https://gyazo.com/e868fb5b42d77ee4f4a6ffe18a8d37dd

Age -16

Previous Gangs -  The ones worth mentioning: Duplicity, Toxicity, Void 1.0, Void 2.0, Infamous, Vitrous and Disbanded

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I miss the organized fights and 12v12 from a year back and i hope to get back into that with u guys

What can you bring to Tenacity? Im a renowned dank memer and i have the best brazilian voice (atleast thats what people say). Rather than that i am really good at cqc and ifrit dropping

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Idk if the roster is still active... But @Jwilly(if he wasnt banned) @House. // Sean @Fudger and i think that @Nomadox is on it too

<3

Eduardo likes this
1 hour ago, eduardo_carvalho16_11 said:

Name - Eduardo

Age -16

+1

Google., JJ Paul and Eduardo like this
3 hours ago, eduardo_carvalho16_11 said:

Name - Eduardo

Age -16

+2

Noliver., Ghouh and Eduardo like this
5 hours ago, eduardo_carvalho16_11 said:

Name - Eduardo

Age -16

1 hour ago, thero said:

+2

+3

Eduardo likes this
5 hours ago, eduardo_carvalho16_11 said:

Name - Eduardo

Age -16

+1

Eduardo likes this
15 hours ago, eduardo_carvalho16_11 said:

Name - Eduardo

Age -16

Accepted for trial since you have so many vouches. I'll pm you ts.

Name - Tropical

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/67cf5b6c675b61d53dfd986d94dc8f7d

Age - 18

Previous Gangs - Independent Slayers, Vanity, Tribal, Vitrous

Why do you want to join Tenacity?I want to be in a lot of fights and get more experience 

What can you bring to Tenacity?Im active and im a decent player 

Who can vouch for you in the gang?Hawky and Eduardo not to sure bout any others

Name - Glass of Water

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) -  92b06cdc7518684d747de78934d3f638.png 

Age - 17

Previous Gangs - Tribal (xd), Vitrous, Disbanded, Independent Slayers

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I want to be in a gang that does large fights (12+ v 12+)/get better

What can you bring to Tenacity? A good sense of humor and a meatshield. I play a lot, and sometimes I get a few kills

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Eduardo (idk if trials can vouch), could be others dunno

Name - Edgar

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 4397 (on my phone but people in your gang can check)

Age -18

Previous Gangs - fsa, twelve monkeys, primitive 1, primitive 2, lawless, imperium, spaceturtles and some others 

Why do you want to join Tenacity? You guys seem to be active and from what I have heard you guys actually fight people.

What can you bring to Tenacity? Ifrit driving and shooting people

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Faarrooq, corgi, swishers, payout, house ( if he is in here) 

Corgi, Faarooq, .Sean and 1 other like this
Just now, Adam Edgar said:

Name - Edgar

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 4397 (on my phone but people in your gang can check)

Age -18

Previous Gangs - fsa, twelve monkeys, primitive 1, primitive 2, lawless, imperium, spaceturtles and some others 

Why do you want to join Tenacity? You guys seem to be active and from what I have heard you guys actually fight people.

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Faarrooq, corgi, swishers, payout, house ( if he is in here) 

+1 legend!

Adam Edgar likes this
10 minutes ago, Adam Edgar said:

Name - Edgar

Age -18

Yes 1+-++

Adam Edgar and SwisherZ like this
4 hours ago, Adam Edgar said:

Name - Edgar

Age -18

-1 pls dont owns me 700k

Edited by Aslan
3 hours ago, Adam Edgar said:

Name - Edgar

Age -18

+:100::flame:

6 minutes ago, Stratego said:

Name - Stratego

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 3500 https://gyazo.com/bb74528283b2bb6b5ae102a91b84bbd7

Age -18

Previous Gangs - Lawless, Recursion , Havoc, Solx

Why do you want to join Tenacity? Im looking for a strong active gang in which i can participate in fights with.

What can you bring to Tenacity? Callouts , percision , teamwork, Good shot.... Plus i no life all day so i play a lot :)

Who can vouch for you in the gang? No one that isnt a trial currently.

RIP solx?

+1 cool guy very friendly and he is a good shooter 

18 minutes ago, Stratego said:

Name - Stratego

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 3500 https://gyazo.com/bb74528283b2bb6b5ae102a91b84bbd7

Age -18

Why do you want to join Tenacity? Im looking for a strong active gang in which i can participate in fights with.

What can you bring to Tenacity? Callouts , percision , teamwork, Good shot.... Plus i no life all day so i play a lot :)

worth a shot hes the only reason i got anywhere on asylum

25 minutes ago, Stratego said:

Name - Stratego

Age -18

If @Xehons is allowed to join Tenacity then I will give a +1

Polaris likes this