Change log 7.6.0

bamf

15 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

You guys couldn't get past 1 single guy on the roof of the first ATM. I think you have bigger problems then a map. You guys clearly dont know how to drive a hatchback or set someone up to peek whilst you drive.

If you took one second to look at the structures they provide crazy amounts of cover for you to drive your cars, push on foot, and have places to peek all whilst they have open sides facing YOU - so we can't use them effectively.

The problem is that IT IS rebel sided. It always has been. Do you have any idea how hard we tried to push? from all sides? We had hunters and hatchback sports trying push past first, but can't, because we're all in the middle of butt fuck open area. They have people set up on the new construction, first ATM and bank. Along with light house and peninsula, to make it even better Chris Kyle's reincarnation was all the way on sniper hill. No matter where we are, what we're using, we will get raped every single time. There is no way that you can tell me it isn't rebel sided when they have sandbags on the damn roof, so much cover and crap in the construction and a HUGE open area for the APD to get f***ed. But it's fine, at least we have the hunters and striders that can torn by a 7.62 and 5.56's and 6.5's that can't shoot through walls or sandbags. 

29 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

The problem is that IT IS rebel sided. It always has been. Do you have any idea how hard we tried to push? from all sides? We had hunters and hatchback sports trying push past first, but can't, because we're all in the middle of butt fuck open area. They have people set up on the new construction, first ATM and bank. Along with light house and peninsula, to make it even better Chris Kyle's reincarnation was all the way on sniper hill. No matter where we are, what we're using, we will get raped every single time. There is no way that you can tell me it isn't rebel sided when they have sandbags on the damn roof, so much cover and crap in the construction and a HUGE open area for the APD to get f***ed. But it's fine, at least we have the hunters and striders that can torn by a 7.62 and 5.56's and 6.5's that can't shoot through walls or sandbags. 

A. I did an event where you all had 7.62's and we had hunters last night and you proved thats not the problem

B. Im a corporal i play both sides, its not hard, yes its tilted towards the rebel side but you can get a HELL of alot more kills.

Why is it that krypton practically wipes people by him self whilst on cop? Or Rusty? Or Freddie?

C. You can set people up on the hills to hard peek whilst you drive in. Even if you die thats a trade

Eli likes this
6 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

A. I did an event where you all had 7.62's and we had hunters last night and you proved thats not the problem

B. Im a corporal i play both sides, its not hard, yes its tilted towards the rebel side but you can get a HELL of alot more kills.

Why is it that krypton practically wipes people by him self whilst on cop? Or Rusty? Or Freddie?

C. You can set people up on the hills to hard peek whilst you drive in. Even if you die thats a trade

You only need like 3-5 really good guys that are decently smart  to wipe rebels as a  cop. There were some pretty clutch moment when I was a Corporal, and would single handed prison/ and banks. There was a point and time were I kept getting spammed that I hacked, when all I did was play smart. 

Playing cop tonight was one of the most depressing things ever. Almost sounded like a suicide hotline.. 

The tactics used were a nice try but uneffective. The morale is lower than rebels reading 6.0 patch notes. 

I'm not even going to talk about balance but about fun. Because it is a shitfest and i actually feel bad for the cops getting angry and demotivated from a ingame event. Idk what has to be changed but something has. This could be peoples mindsets, bank enviourment, APD policies or cooldown of the forced pvp events for example.

@Elysium Good fights, keep em comming! 

Shepurd, Eyad and Big Bird like this
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

Because not everybody no life's this game like Elysium does. Some of us can't take a quick peek, take a shot off, and get a kill in a second then get back to cover from over 400+ meters. Not everyone is naturally good at combat in this game. That's what it is, skill. People like Elysium are just gods and wreck everyone, every time. I don't know what event you're talking about or what server it is on, but it's not like corporals and constables and sergeants will be getting 7.62 as a regular thing

Emma likes this
1 hour ago, ✪ Eli said:

You only need like 3-5 really good guys that are decently smart  to wipe rebels as a  cop. There were some pretty clutch moment when I was a Corporal, and would single handed prison/ and banks. There was a point and time were I kept getting spammed that I hacked, when all I did was play smart. 

^ Totally forgot about this, people used to bitch about ELI all the time because of how good he was.

You may have shit teamates but it doesn;'t mean you cant use them for bait. Thats the way this game was made to be played

Eli likes this
13 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

Because not everybody no life's this game like Elysium does.

No Life's Are you retarded? I gaurentee if I go get logs from a LT your Mouth Breathing retarded ass has been sitting in your chair tabbing inbetween arma and facebook praying for someone to fucking talk to you. 

If you can't quick peek and the fucking server has been out for 3 years with a million montages showing you how, then thats on you. THeres a hundred game modes made for practicing. 

Lets not even go there with the 7.62's , because a head shot is a fucking head shot

On 9/13/2016 at 3:18 PM, Sugarfoot said:

Well the constructions he added arn't penetrable by 7.62 so atleast you have a place you can get into and use to shoot from.

It doesn't seem like much of a change but I can dig it.

As for the prison as long as cops dont play some homo shit and hide in the reids it looks fun

just pick them all prior to starting it ;)

32 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

Because not everybody no life's this game like Elysium does. Some of us can't take a quick peek, take a shot off, and get a kill in a second then get back to cover from over 400+ meters. Not everyone is naturally good at combat in this game. That's what it is, skill. People like Elysium are just gods and wreck everyone, every time. I don't know what event you're talking about or what server it is on, but it's not like corporals and constables and sergeants will be getting 7.62 as a regular thing

Yeah dude, cop is real tough

Axe likes this
29 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

Yeah dude, cop is real tough

It's not like you were fighting a gang that is actually good....more of a potato. couldn't even manage to shoot him when he was out in the open. Come play p1 on cop. the only people you will fight against in fed, bacnk, or prison will be Elysium and they have their shit locked down. You can be hiding in a spot that you think isn't noticeable especially at like 300+ meters out, but next thing you know you get one tapped. just like that. all the time, even with best cover. go fight against those quick peaking mother f***ers.

1 minute ago, Deputy Justin said:

It's not like you were fighting a gang that is actually good....more of a potato. couldn't even manage to shoot him when he was out in the open. Come play p1 on cop. the only people you will fight against in fed, bacnk, or prison will be Elysium and they have their shit locked down. You can be hiding in a spot that you think isn't noticeable especially at like 300+ meters out, but next thing you know you get one tapped. just like that. all the time, even with best cover. go fight against those quick peaking mother f***ers.

im in elysium.... Just when i thought my epeen couldnt get any bigger

89a4dfb17bd96a183ee6b0d5a8da6ea7.gif

Dork likes this
2 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

they aint shit breh

JIMBO likes this
51 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

No Life's Are you retarded? I gaurentee if I go get logs from a LT your Mouth Breathing retarded ass has been sitting in your chair tabbing inbetween arma and facebook praying for someone to fucking talk to you. 

If you can't quick peek and the fucking server has been out for 3 years with a million montages showing you how, then thats on you. THeres a hundred game modes made for practicing. 

Lets not even go there with the 7.62's , because a head shot is a fucking head shot

Do you suffer from some kind of mental illness? Don't know what logs from a Lt has to do anything. Figuring since I need to breathe from my mouth to survive..I don't know where your salt and stupidity is suppose to prove. "Sitting in your chair tabbing in between arma and facebook praying for someone to talk to you." Not sure what you meant that. Figuring since I don't have facebook, let alone tabbing out of the game during any of the 3 high priority emergencies..attempt for a comeback?

Just now, CriticalTug said:

They really are....not even close to the level the super gangs used to be....could you imagine the late NV returning to fight Elysium? Synergy too, even regiment...Elysium would be so destroyed they would have as much salt as 300 orders of mcdonalds fries.

They get more orders of fries than that, but Jimbo's 300 pound fatass keeps eatin em all :shrug:

Rodrigo, Scott and Tiger like this
1 hour ago, Deputy Justin said:

Peeking* :shrug:

2 hours ago, Deputy Justin said:

You seem slightly triggered. Imma need u to take it  down a  notch

5 hours ago, ✪ Eli said:

Pretty much every PB/Bank I turn up to on cop it's only a set 1/2 officers actually pushing, usually it's me and @Hubschrauber, ending pb/banks on our own whilst other cops sit 600+ out hitting nothing with their default loadout..

Just 1 life the prison/fed/bank, if a higher up tries to order you to stay, log off.  Get back to the RP/normal civ interactions, don't give these kids what they want.

Fact is, rebels got better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event is setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position.

The pampered rebels of asylum are not good, they just have nearly every advantage possible while also being more coordinated as a group that plays together.  They'd get their shit pushed in if they had to face gear equity every fight and the SWAT "exploit" they all cry about constantly shows that quite well.

Miles likes this
53 minutes ago, JimmyBeans said:

Just 1 life the prison/fed/bank, if a higher up tries to order you to stay, log off.  Get back to the RP/normal civ interactions, don't give these kids what they want.

Fact is, rebels got better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event is setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position.

The pampered rebels of asylum are not good, they just have nearly every advantage possible while also being more coordinated as a group that plays together.  They'd get their shit pushed in if they had to face gear equity every fight and the SWAT "exploit" they all cry about constantly shows that quite well.

I know plenty of career cops who don't bitch about rebels because they are actually good at the game...

Leap and JaeJae like this