Change log 7.6.0

bamf

14 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

I appreciate the thought but it changes nothing. even if you increase money cap to 5 mil, we will be faced with the same predicament in a month or 2.

I apologize if i seem like i am trying to beat a dead horse. But some of my enjoyment has been taken out of the game due to the fact that the money cap limits progression.

Solution: Remove money cap, let it play out for a few months. If things turn to shit. (which i bet it wont) just simply revert. Its a no lose situation.

good job on listening to the community so far, i understand sometimes some of us can be irrational me included, but alot of people feel the same way i do.

#Bringbacktherichlist

also please take me off Mod Q, i am done being a mouthbreather i swear.

+1

5 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Just 1 life the prison/fed/bank, if a higher up tries to order you to stay, log off.  Get back to the RP/normal civ interactions, don't give these kids what they want.

Fact is, rebels got better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event is setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position.

The pampered rebels of asylum are not good, they just have nearly every advantage possible while also being more coordinated as a group that plays together.  They'd get their shit pushed in if they had to face gear equity every fight and the SWAT "exploit" they all cry about constantly shows that quite well.

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για are you retarded? gif

JaeJae likes this
13 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

B. Im a corporal i play both sides, its not hard, yes its tilted towards the rebel side but you can get a HELL of alot more kills.

You're absolutely right, but my main objective isn't to get kills as a police officer tho, its to make you spend 45 minutes in jail.  Its not a punishment to get a free pardon and a revive and albeit kind of irrelevant no pay for your bounty.  So from a stand point of actually being able to arrest people, actually being able to take someone in its not really good at all.  I said it when I first seen the layout and stand by it even more after playing it, this does nothing but enforce snipe battles. 

+1 To what Scott said, that land mass plopped into the ocean gives me severe frame drops.

Also @bamf @speed @Gnashes Every time I die as UC with the tan MX the gun defaults back to lethals as well as when you spawn in as UC the gun in the backpack is default loaded to lethals..  Kind of annoying. Im like 90% sure i have some sort of video proof if you would like it.

Edited by HotWings
7 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Just 1 life the prison/fed/bank, if a higher up tries to order you to stay, log off.  Get back to the RP/normal civ interactions, don't give these kids what they want.

Fact is, rebels got better guns, better armor, better vehicles, less rules that leave them at a combat disadvantage, no laser guns that give away their positions, and every event is setup for them to sit in a defensive position while those with lesser equipment get to assault their position.

The pampered rebels of asylum are not good, they just have nearly every advantage possible while also being more coordinated as a group that plays together.  They'd get their shit pushed in if they had to face gear equity every fight and the SWAT "exploit" they all cry about constantly shows that quite well.

Ahahah. Give Elysium 5.56's and a 20man APD team 7.62's and we'll still wipe the floor with idiots like you.

Get back on your knees, you'll get that promotion soon son.

Dont make me make that list again of all the tools APD have in their Arsenal to beat rebels but most higher ups are to dumb to use. As Eli said, all it takes is a couple decent cops to stop a Prison/Bank/Fed. 

Lets not forget what happened when Smirnoff gave cops Special Rigs and 7.62's to defend Meth Cartel. They lasted 2 minutes and not a single member of Encore died attacking it. 

Edited by Haych
Big Bird, Shepurd, JaeJae and 3 others like this
11 hours ago, CriticalTug said:

They really are....not even close to the level the super gangs used to be....could you imagine the late NV returning to fight Elysium? Synergy too, even regiment...Elysium would be so destroyed they would have as much salt as 300 orders of mcdonalds fries.

Going to complain about being shot through the wall again because "it never used to happen in the good old days" ?

Considering Elysium is made up of ex Synergy and Insanity players calling them bad just makes you retarded :shrug:

Edited by Haych
Eden, Tiger, Norwegianviking and 1 other like this
9 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Rank hidden. not rank hidden?

I see a playerSide check for switching to tracers on revive that doesn't exist in the normal equipGear file; so I'll get rid of that.

As for the backpack..... Let me look.

Fixed that as well. Just needed to add a tracer mag before you add the weapon.

Hidden, but you already seen to have found it. Thanks :)

13 hours ago, CriticalTug said:

They really are....not even close to the level the super gangs used to be....could you imagine the late NV returning to fight Elysium? Synergy too, even regiment...Elysium would be so destroyed they would have as much salt as 300 orders of mcdonalds fries.

you do realize that some of the best players in all the gangs you mentioned are a blend of elysium, right? Just thought i'd help a newbie out. 

9 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

They'd get their shit pushed in if they had to face gear equity every fight and the SWAT "exploit" they all cry about constantly shows that quite well.

hahahah

Lawless did a PB against about 15 cops with 6 guys. 

at least 8 of those cops were LT or Captain using 7.62 and i think 1 or 2 guys on our team actually had a 7.62 whereas everyone else was using lower grade weapons

stfu with your own incompetence to use a weapon correctly. Im so tired of cops complaining about 7.62 when its there own damn fault they are bad at the game.

9 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

A. We always have 1/2 your numbers so that helps 

B. Your first life you get mk1's and carrier lites just like we do. Aka swat that you guys end up spawning twice with anyways.

C. Half of us use Rahim and Katiba or sdar , or at least I do.

D. You guys don't even get past the first building so how can you bitchy about change when the first building remainder the same.

E. 95% of elysium are cops and when we play we don't lose the bank like you do so something tells me it's you or your team.  Personally I think it's you and your Parkinson disease

Eden, JaeJae, Scott and 6 others like this
4 minutes ago, HomeTrlx said:

Good thing that I dont even wanna get Lt in dis ShitPD but I mean if you're a Fa** and like sucking dicks go for it, then the APD is the right place.:shrug:

I think you need to take a break, you are on the right track for the .26 of an admin you say is "useful" to modque you.

Edited by Legit
12 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

You realize a good portion of "asylum rebels" also participated in the Olympus Gang War events as well as Gang war events that ASylum has hosted and they do just as well attacking than defending. 

The 3 main things rebels have over cops is:

1. Skill

2. Communication

3. Tactics

The APD will probably never be able to master these 3 just because of certain people that become cops for RP/just for fun reasons. I don't know how many times I have to hear you cry about guns/vehicles.

There are certain instances where cops wipe rebels out easily. You just have to play with the right people.

12 hours ago, Parker said:

I know plenty of career cops who don't bitch about rebels because they are actually good at the game...

I know plenty of cops log off when they see a gang log on that usually is not in the server. We join a server with 8+ cops on and 7 log off so we can't do anything. It is bullshit

9 minutes ago, Leap said:

I know plenty of cops log off when they see a gang log on that usually is not in the server. We join a server with 8+ cops on and 7 log off so we can't do anything. It is bullshit

Sounds like the cops who respawn and sit on the respawn screen so theres not enough "active" cops to continue opening the domes etc in the fed

Edited by Ronald

I'm not one to participate in the whole "rebel vs cop" argument. There are cops with skill, and rebels with skill. Obviously large gangs choose people with experience and people who are good. On cop you are kinda stuck with whoever is playing. 

But a lot of people seem to disregard the fact that better weapons, armor and positions play a huge portion in a fight. Rebels aren't given them because the developers are blind to the advantage. Cops are supposed to die, if they didn't there would be no point in doing banks as it would just be stopped every time, and with everybody having a 20-30k kit there would be no profit to make. 

Now giving rebels the ability to essentially just hide on a roof is terrible because it leaves cops with two options. Risk an 80k+ helicopter filled with potentially inexperienced cops for 3 rebels that you might make 15-20k back on total, or lethal them. If you choose the prior and loose your helicopter or worse give it to rebels that will spam text you making fun of you. If you choose the latter you are essentially allowing a rebel to get his bounty wiped at the cost of his kit, or he gets revived and it was free. Yes you can use the whole "Cop isn't for the money it is for the RP" but many cops still do play civ, and still need to use their money to buy kits themselves, and you rebels love complaining about kit prices almost as much as cops complaining about no cop updates. 

TL:DR Rebels are supposed to have an advantage, cops are supposed to come back more then once. Name the last time you saw a police force respond with 7 officers to a bank robbery. Ladder camping is annoying.

14 minutes ago, Legit said:

I'm not one to participate in the whole "rebel vs cop" argument. There are cops with skill, and rebels with skill. Obviously large gangs choose people with experience and people who are good. On cop you are kinda stuck with whoever is playing. 

But a lot of people seem to disregard the fact that better weapons, armor and positions play a huge portion in a fight. Rebels aren't given them because the developers are blind to the advantage. Cops are supposed to die, if they didn't there would be no point in doing banks as it would just be stopped every time, and with everybody having a 20-30k kit there would be no profit to make. 

Now giving rebels the ability to essentially just hide on a roof is terrible because it leaves cops with two options. Risk an 80k+ helicopter filled with potentially inexperienced cops for 3 rebels that you might make 15-20k back on total, or lethal them. If you choose the prior and loose your helicopter or worse give it to rebels that will spam text you making fun of you. If you choose the latter you are essentially allowing a rebel to get his bounty wiped at the cost of his kit, or he gets revived and it was free. Yes you can use the whole "Cop isn't for the money it is for the RP" but many cops still do play civ, and still need to use their money to buy kits themselves, and you rebels love complaining about kit prices almost as much as cops complaining about no cop updates. 

TL:DR Rebels are supposed to have an advantage, cops are supposed to come back more then once. Name the last time you saw a police force respond with 7 officers to a bank robbery. Ladder camping is annoying.

Let krypton be corporal he can get some sh1t done. And he really isn't such a bad guy

5 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

hi krypton, how many forum accounts do you have now? I just wanted to let you know everything that comes out of your mouth is silly and the only reason people dont really come after you is because most people feel bad for you.

How can you feel bad for someone that makes 1.2 mill USD per year 

:kappa:

JIMBO, TheRealLethal and explicit like this