Change log 7.7.0

bamf

The bank "improvements" need to be reverted. You had a captain who has no clue how to play the game just spam objects everywhere. It does nothing but look messy as hell and cause huge frame drops with those docks. The prison should be moved to a compound or something. I'd like to see island fed, oil compound as prison and maybe old fed as skiptracer? Would need to move it somewhere.

4 hours ago, Haych said:

Pretty much agree with Jimbo

The PB and Bank are no longer fun to do because they are heavily rebel sided. There is so much cover that you added for police to use, instead, we rebels are utilising it making it impossible for cops to even make it past 1st ATM.

I played the bank twice as a cop against rebels. Both time we got lighthouse + construction and won both those banks easily from there. Are they that heavy rebel sided? Never played it as rebel though. 

Just now, Budbringer said:

I played the bank twice as a cop against rebels. Both time we got lighthouse + construction and won both those banks easily from there. Are they that heavy rebel sided? Never played it as rebel though. 

A well organized / experienced gang will win 90% of the time. Not lost it as a rebel yet & every time we end up pushing the cops back towards HQ. 

It's extremely rebel sided in my opinion.  

26 minutes ago, Addon said:

A well organized / experienced gang will win 90% of the time. Not lost it as a rebel yet & every time we end up pushing the cops back towards HQ. 

It's extremely rebel sided in my opinion.  

Can confirm that this is 100% true as a cop that fights 3 banks/day on server 1. There is no way to push u have to go one vehicle at the time and all it takes for rebels is to place 1 vehicle to block that small "wall passage". If rebels happen to have some extra numbers they will just place people in houses and just shut cops off. When we fight gangs that dont know how to quick peak that is other story but cops should win that anyways. 

16 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Also, bank timer was increased to 15(?) minutes for those unaware, was not announced.

3 hours ago, Frizzy said:

Lol another snuck in nerf with no explanation as to why that was. We sid banks and didn't even realize it. If you are going to increase the time to complete you need to increase the money. @bamf If that is true.

I have not adjusted the bank timer at all.  I'll look in the SQF and see if it changed, but to my knowledge that has not been adjusted from 10 minutes.  

Frizzy likes this
17 minutes ago, MatthewV said:

@bamf 8 Hot fixes is a little excessive don't you think. It's probably about time for 8.0

13 minutes ago, bamf said:

Nah, you hotfix if you're not adding new features. ;)

Really hope 8.0 is a cop update.. BH got 7.0 even though no one used to play as it lol. 

Who knows?

Edited by BioHazard
On 9/27/2016 at 3:06 PM, bamf said:

Manipulated the DB.  You should all be OK now.

As a new cadet that's still logging onto the server since 15 minutes ago, I still can't truly get in as I'm getting the "Received information from the server...."

Edited by aleco5
3 minutes ago, aleco5 said:

As a new cadet that's still logging onto the server since 15 minutes ago, I still can't truly get in as I'm getting the "Received information from the server...."

What happens if you suicide and respawn?  I'm wondering if that would get you in the first time...

1 hour ago, bamf said:

What happens if you suicide and respawn?  I'm wondering if that would get you in the first time...

Won't allow us to pull our phones out though, spawn with a debit, or use most of the features.

Edited by aleco5
3 hours ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 9:

• Temporarily disabling the Asylum Exchange mailbox and gold spawning in the federal reserve

We are checking to see if either of those is contributing to BE kicks.  We will bring the features back shortly.

Still getting kicks on S4 bro. I don't think it is either of those.

Hear anything back from the server provider @bamf?

Considering the Chinese Asylum doesn't have mass kicks during high pop it could be a issue linked with the server provider not being able to handle the players or something linked to the database? as these are some of the only things I can think of that the Chinese Asylum do different.

Just think of what Asylum does different that isn't the mission file as they use a up to date identical one.

Azeh and Frizzy like this