Change log 7.7.0

bamf

Hotfix 8:

• Pulling downed players out of a vehicle should be less likely to kill them now.
  • New cadets should be able to spawn into the game.
  • The federal reserve timer should be more consistent across the game now (it's 30 minutes).
  • Only APD officers who have unlocked pilot coveralls will be able to see them in the APD shop.
Mank and Scott like this
42 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 8:

• Pulling downed players out of a vehicle should be less likely to kill them now.
  • New cadets should be able to spawn into the game.
  • The federal reserve timer should be more consistent across the game now (it's 30 minutes).
  • Only APD officers who have unlocked pilot coveralls will be able to see them in the APD shop.

7.7.0 will definitely be a history point in Asylum, Hotfix 8? This is insane lol

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
Just now, Jimbo said:

Pretty sure that was the gang perk stuff, could be wrong though..

It wasn't the gang perk stuff actually.  There is another system floating in my head, but it's been pushed back while we work through the performance issues.  I think we're most of the way there now, but there appears to be one lingering issue still causing a few BE kicks at times.  

That being said however, I think you guys are really going to like 7.7.1.

Monster, Tiger, Haych and 7 others like this
10 minutes ago, bamf said:

It wasn't the gang perk stuff actually.  There is another system floating in my head, but it's been pushed back while we work through the performance issues.  I think we're most of the way there now, but there appears to be one lingering issue still causing a few BE kicks at times.  

what Scott actually meant to say in regards to this was.... give it to us dirty baby. 

17 minutes ago, bamf said:

when can we expect the new patch? :D

1 hour ago, BabyAstro said:

Wrong rank 1 ability is only to kick 2s and under has always been that way im sure majority would agree on my point

How you said it originally had me confused. I see now. I still would like a rank that is basically rank 3 but can invite people for when you make a new gang and need to invite people or something 

Can you seriously consider changing the whole prison, spread out cover, maybe remove some of the deerstands/make the barracks a viable spot(haven't seen anyone play there..) it is currently so unbalanced and boring for both sides..

The new bank is just meh, it removed any cqc engagements that were previously there, the added cover just promotes head glitching/sitting back rather than fighting the objective, the walls placed at the front of the closest town prevent cops from rushing in cars without losing their speed (basically suicide).

Remove the cluster of cover and add spots that are worth holding.

Also, bank timer was increased to 15(?) minutes for those unaware, was not announced.

Google™ likes this

Pretty much agree with Jimbo

The PB and Bank are no longer fun to do because they are heavily rebel sided. There is so much cover that you added for police to use, instead, we rebels are utilising it making it impossible for cops to even make it past 1st ATM.

Previously we would stack the bank, and the furthest someone will go is to broken, it would be much easier for cops to advance. But now, we spread out so much and pretty much only leave 3 guys inside the bank itself that cops can't push at all. Same issue with the PB. It also looks horrible, it's such a cluster fuck it doesn't even look good. I thought the bank on Archetype was a mess, this Asylum one is next level mess.

PB is also a big issue. Previously cops had a chance. If they put their SWAT with 7.62's on the island which was easy to do, rebels would have a hard time holding the front sandbags allowing cops to push much closer without getting wallbanged. The Barracks was also a power spot and once a good pilot was able to land on that roof, the bank was pretty much over. @Hubschrauber can confirm that every time he pulled a Orca, we would know he was smart enough to successfully land on that roof so we would just nade eachother instead.

We end up pushing the cops because you've added so much cover for us, that's the issue here.

Scott, Big Bird, HotWings and 1 other like this