Any tips for new gangs?

THEBandit06

Does anyone have some good tips for newer gangs? I recently joined GG on Server 1. We have a decent amount of money, along with a few orcas, but we constantly lose everything whenever we try to do a cartel or big heroin run, and our combat skills are shit (As jimbo well knows). Does anyone know some good methods for training and and maintaining bank accounts?

4 minutes ago, THEBandit06 said:

Does anyone have some good tips for newer gangs? I recently joined GG on Server 1. We have a decent amount of money, along with a few orcas, but we constantly lose everything whenever we try to do a cartel or big heroin run, and our combat skills are shit (As jimbo well knows). Does anyone know some good methods for training and and maintaining bank accounts?

get a training server. 

Cech and Roice like this
10 minutes ago, THEBandit06 said:

git gud

Well the best thing as a new comer is to prove your self better than others.If your gang is weak try to do your best and when you do that your enemies will surely know that your have skills and they will take you in or at least offer you to join them.Not all gangs are strong,i was thankfull enough to join the enclave when i joined led by Mr.White who inspired me and led me to be a better player.You can always use this thread to join new gangs

.http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/44-gang-recruitment/

1 tip is go back and look at gang wars, look at the winning gangs tactics and see how they played, you could learn a thing or two, as well just continue fighting and look at ur opponents tactics, see look at what they did and try again but have a plan to stop it next time. Also try'n go on a TDM server or KOTH to practice CQB and LRB.

18 minutes ago, THEBandit06 said:

Leave kavala! that is the worst thing you can do

On 10/18/2016 at 4:26 PM, Axe said:

Just fight

You are going to lose money.

Accept that.

But you wont learn if you can't fight.

Some gangs may even not chop your Ifrits if you give them fights. 

+1

fights at cartels more often then not, ARE fun. 

Side chat warriors tend to have their ifrits chopped.

If you come at a cartel from a toxic standpoint, 9 times out of 10 the reward is  chopping the losers garage. however if you come at it from a "let's have a fun flight" standpoint; some gangs will even hold your hand, as fighting on Asylum is not what it used to be, and even rare to come upon.

Edited by Professor Pericles
Roice and Steve like this

I am part of the largest gang on the server for a few years in a row. We call ourselves the APD and we are only good when we synergize well. My tip to you is start working on callouts and communications. Arma is a very tactics oriented game and without proper calls outs your tactics will be shit.

Edited by Cynica
Google™ likes this

Ask for a 'No Chop Policy' with better gangs you fight, as long as you give them a fight, they will be happy not to chop your vehicles as long as you keep pulling them. The only thing you'd be spending money on is loadouts when fighting. You will learn a lot the more you fight.

The gang wars VOD's will also be a good starting point if you do not know how to attack and want to know the basics.

If you aren't playing ArmA at 40+ frames and you plan to stick with the game for a while, I would highly recommend upgrading your PC. Running the game smoothly will allow you to jump right in to firefights with full confidence that you have everything you need to win the fight and you dont need to worry about your hardware being a reason you die. This goes for any PVP mode in ArmA not just Altis Life.

Steve likes this
7 hours ago, instamac said:

If you aren't playing ArmA at 40+ frames and you plan to stick with the game for a while, I would highly recommend upgrading your PC. Running the game smoothly will allow you to jump right in to firefights with full confidence that you have everything you need to win the fight and you dont need to worry about your hardware being a reason you die. This goes for any PVP mode in ArmA not just Altis Life.

I normally get about 30 frames in Kavala, along with the other cities, and about 50 in the wilderness. Do you think that will suffice?

On 10/19/2016 at 8:12 AM, Cynica said:

I am part of the largest gang on the server for a few years in a row. We call ourselves the APD and we are only good when we synergize well. My tip to you is start working on callouts and communications. Arma is a very tactics oriented game and without proper calls outs your tactics will be shit.

the APD is not a gang sir....

And APD knows nothing about tactics.

Ramming 15 hatchbacks into a wall at 300km/hr to get past rebels is not a tactic.

Lex Tempest and Haych like this
10 minutes ago, Dork said:

the APD is not a gang sir....

And APD knows nothing about tactics.

Ramming 15 hatchbacks into a wall at 300km/hr to get past rebels is not a tactic.

Lets all proceed to ram our vehicles into first ATM. We will attempt to out snipe the rebels, and when we fail, complain that they have 7.62's

Dork and Faarooq like this
On 10/18/2016 at 3:32 PM, THEBandit06 said:

Keep dying till you can hit 1k shots.