Change Log 7.7.3

Paratus

3 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Maybe post what error you are getting? There could be any number of reasons listing from banned on just those servers to that your little brother click escape on your keyboard whenever you join. Saying what errors you are getting might help narrow it down 

I click join on server 1, I get a loading screen for about 30 seconds then I get a connection Issue. I try it again and I get the loading screen again, this time it just sits there and nothing happens. I cant even get into the lobby. Sometimes on the second try it my game crashes.

Edited by Wildaw
38 minutes ago, Wildaw said:

I click join on server 1, I get a loading screen for about 30 seconds then I get a connection Issue. I try it again and I get the loading screen again, this time it just sits there and nothing happens. I cant even get into the lobby. Sometimes on the second try it my game crashes.

On 2016-11-06 at 8:36 AM, Mahdizzle said:

but we should start a donation for him to do updates

6 hours ago, Gnashes said:

He left of his own free will. Go bribe him into coming back (but I don't think you will)

I know you're not an Admin but someone els might see this and well to whatever admin that takes a look ask the community and ask KBW let's see what we can't do, we all want the servers as good as possible :)

3 hours ago, ₴avagє said:

I offered to volunteer 20 hours a week bug fixing for the server a month or so ago. I sent many messages, never received one back. But honestly, I'm not even interested at this point. It is what it is.

23 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Volunteer isn't the person to ask; Paratus is.

Paratus also isn't going to trust you. It took Bamf and I 2 years to get what we have.

20 minutes ago, signal said:

He is saying that he volunteered to do code cleanup.

19 minutes ago, Parker said:

009f0dc774bd1df7b961df6215accc8e.png

:fail:

Huh? Someone called? No? Dang 

19 hours ago, ₴avagє said:

I offered to volunteer 20 hours a week bug fixing for the server a month or so ago. I sent many messages, never received one back. But honestly, I'm not even interested at this point. It is what it is.

u seem surprised they didn't just let u in with open arms, like tf boi ur just a random on a forum and u think cause u "volunteer" they gonna let u?

tffffffffffffff?

2 hours ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

u seem surprised they didn't just let u in with open arms, like tf boi ur just a random on a forum and u think cause u "volunteer" they gonna let u?

tffffffffffffff?

I mean - it is really irrelevant to me if they allow or not. I offered for them to send me small parts so I can clean them up. I don't know everything but I am sure there are things I can help fix. Many bug fixes are not fixed because the developers don't have time (which I understand). So I volunteered (the verb) to help. I really don't care either way - as I am working on something else at this time anyway. I'm just saying - if they want help - there are many willing to help. We don't need to see the entire mission file to help clean up things.

Gubber Flexx, Apci and Google™ like this
20 hours ago, ₴avagє said:

I mean - it is really irrelevant to me if they allow or not. I offered for them to send me small parts so I can clean them up. I don't know everything but I am sure there are things I can help fix. Many bug fixes are not fixed because the developers don't have time (which I understand). So I volunteered (the verb) to help. I really don't care either way - as I am working on something else at this time anyway. I'm just saying - if they want help - there are many willing to help. We don't need to see the entire mission file to help clean up things.

i voluntear as tribut. sorry savage i get good job now. i dont haz green card and will be in home land soon thx 2 mi boi trump.

Edited by Maric