Change log 7.8.0

bamf

17 hours ago, Google™ said:

Yeah, probs Olympus staff idk I just know that Lennie wouldn't lag switch.

Lennie didn't. I feel as if it was a guilt by association thing. Sucks that he was affiliated with them at the time cause anytime server performance was low and he did something he could me incriminated with it. I actually hope he can get unbanned.

On 11/22/2016 at 1:09 AM, Budbringer said:

Same way people just know Harley didn't use no recoil? 

I can link you 3 recoil scripts right now that I promise you more then half this community is using.

I can also link you the same lag switch people are using, there just smart about it and dont get caught.

Lets not start throwing names out when we know for god damn well all these "Amazing" players all use the same things. The only difference is harley didnt give a fuck and called the admins out on there bull shit just as I did. 

Lets also look at Glo's ban. Do you really think he used a Lystic Menu that was caught a year before his ban date on battle eye? No, he lagswitched just like many of the "top" players are doing that dont get banned. Once again the only difference is the admins personal opinion.

But It doesnt bother me anymore I rarely play

Bob Jill., Big Bird and BioHazard like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I can link you 3 recoil scripts right now that I promise you more then half this community is using.

I can also link you the same lag switch people are using, there just smart about it and dont get caught.

Lets not start throwing names out when we know for god damn well all these "Amazing" players all use the same things. The only difference is harley didnt give a fuck and called the admins out on there bull shit just as I did. 

Lets also look at Glo's ban. Do you really think he used a Lystic Menu that was caught a year before his ban date on battle eye? No, he lagswitched just like many of the "top" players are doing that dont get banned. Once again the only difference is the admins personal opinion.

But It doesnt bother me anymore I rarely play

+1

7 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Everyone driver over the speedlimit, is that a reason for you to not receive a ticket when you are caught?

Then Padrinos would be the only guy left playing on the server if we actually banned for the real reason and not the "Im Sick of X player".

Ban everyone using it, bet the community shrinks real quick

Edited by Sugarfoot
On 11/21/2016 at 4:36 PM, Haych said:

Clearly the switch to the new Data Centre has stopped the aggressive kicking but it hasn't fixed it in the long run. If you can't get the servers to run a mere 100 people, maybe its time to decrease the slots because fighting during a full server is just wishing to die to someone who looks like they are playing on 500 ping.

This is facts, any fight I try to organize becomes an aids roach lag fest with a full server and 4 gangs all spammed in, it's cancer 

17 hours ago, MatthewV said:

I think its funny how you think that would actually happen. But good try.

It was a prank :kappa:. Of course it would never happen, and if it did, people would slow down at checkpoints to avoid the ticket. I don't want a fucking bounty hunter armed with a 7.62 after me because of a fucking $1,500 bounty. I already have enough trouble with the cops :FeelsBadMan:.

@Gnashes

1. So currently if you are capping a cartel and a governor/admin message pops up, you can't see the percentage of the cap unless you run out of the zone and run back in.

2. Also when you down someone and restrain them, sometimes they are able to still run around even though they are downed. Once the blurriness wears off and they wake up from being downed, it then makes them stand still. They can shoot but the bullets don't register, kind of like when someone is in cop restraints and they try to shoot off a heli bench. 

Google™ likes this
On 11/26/2016 at 4:28 PM, Goldy said:

@Gnashes

1. So currently if you are capping a cartel and a governor/admin message pops up, you can't see the percentage of the cap unless you run out of the zone and run back in.

2. Also when you down someone and restrain them, sometimes they are able to still run around even though they are downed. Once the blurriness wears off and they wake up from being downed, it then makes them stand still. They can shoot but the bullets don't register, kind of like when someone is in cop restraints and they try to shoot off a heli bench. 

@bamf. @Gnashes

On 11/24/2016 at 7:23 PM, House. said:

90% of people in top gangs use pulldowns the way I look at it at this point is, is you shouldn't talk shit if you need some type of third party to make you play better or use a lag switch to gain an edge over players you underestimate or overestimate, just my opinion.

It sucks that this is true. Now you have a few players that are actually good at the game and then you got the ones with pull downs. I'm not going to say any names but you know who you guys are :shrug:

George Lopaz and .Sean like this