Change log 7.8.0

bamf

29 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Should be able to after this patch.

IL_Supported_Quadbike = ["I_Quadbike_01_F", "C_Quadbike_01_F", "O_Quadbike_01_F", "B_G_Quadbike_01_F", "B_Quadbike_01_F", "CAF_Quadbike_OD", "CAF_Quadbike_AR", "Marinir_Quadbike_01_FG", "B_mas_mar_Quadbike_01_F","C_Kart_01_F","C_Kart_01_Fuel_F","C_Kart_01_Blu_F","C_Kart_01_Red_F","C_Kart_01_Vrana_F","C_Kart_01_green_F","C_Kart_01_orange_F","C_Kart_01_white_F","C_Kart_01_yellow_F","C_Kart_01_black_F"];

I'll try again today but yesterday I was not able to.

*Edit Today I am able to load all of them thank you.

Edited by Tusken Raider

We're doing a quick hotfix right now.  

Hotfix 1:

• Initiating a prison break now requires 3 APD members to be online (I forgot to re-enable this after testing - oops)
  • The prison break area has been increased slightly.  Remember, you are breaking into a facility and should not be able to be beyond the red zone logically.  Stay in the red zone on your map when doing a prison break!
  • Tents should place in front of you now
  • You should no longer be able to lock or unlock a vehicle when downed
  • LTs should no longer be able to remove their IR laser if they lack the space to store it properly
  • Bug fixes related to healing
Roberino and Heidelberg like this
Just now, bamf said:

We're doing a quick hotfix right now.  

Hotfix 1:

• Initiating a prison break now requires 3 APD members to be online (I forgot to re-enable this after testing - oops)
  • The prison break area has been increased slightly.  Remember, you are breaking into a facility and should not be able to be beyond the red zone logically.  Stay in the red zone on your map when doing a prison break!
  • Tents should place in front of you now
  • You should no longer be able to lock or unlock a vehicle when downed
  • LTs should no longer be able to remove their IR laser if they lack the space to store it properly
  • Bug fixes related to healing

Najs

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

Because healing with a FAK and actually being able to lose health was a hilarious bug.

I doubt anyone was ever actually affected by it; most people with bloodbag talents knew better.

Hey FAKs are nice when you're getting shot and are under heavy fire. Also, are you guys familiar with the whole Hummingbird loading issue, you can load bodies on the skids of the Hummingbird and drop them like they're cargo ie parachute and blue smoke. Also, whatever you look at, you can load it onto your chopper, let yesterday, I loaded the "Notepad" onto my chopper after landed on the basketball court in the prison...

On 11/18/2016 at 4:44 AM, Gnashes said:
On 11/18/2016 at 4:43 AM, g1ant said:

When you are capping cartels and somethings pops-up like APB thingy and governor msgs and stuff you can't see what the cap is at and you will have to leave the zone and go back in.

Are you able to fix this?

I'm honestly not entirely sure why that happens. But I can look into it.

I sent you a message on discord about this and why it happens. Also with details on a fix.

4 hours ago, Jimbo said:

If you dc with drugs on you, you usually lose them, which is fair (stops people cl'ing to save them etc) but if you get kicked, you should not lose them as it's out of your control ;x

pls spare me the comp requests and fix this shit im getting kicked way too often on s1

just like rubber aswell 

We're facing a few server problems here. *It seems* like, mainly on weekends - when the servers are mostly full -, they simply can't handle all the traffic and the 100/100 players. So we start getting kicked by Battleye very often. That happened today at least 6 times while I was playing cop. I tried different servers, like 1, 3 and 4. In all of them the same thing was happening.

Edited by BlackShot
Frizzy and Google™ like this
1 hour ago, BlackShot said:

We're facing a few server problems here. *It seems* like, mainly on weekends - when the servers are mostly full -, they simply can't handle all the traffic and the 100/100 players. So we start getting kicked by Battleye very often. That happened today at least 6 times while I was playing cop. I tried different servers, like 1, 3 and 4. In all of them the same thing was happening.

Lost 64 scotch because of it.........feelsbadman. Glad I did not do a boxtruck like I usually do, would have lost way more.

Edited by Frizzy
BlackShot likes this
11 hours ago, BlackShot said:

The ability to cut down trees is broken when you cut down a tree you have to go back to your phone and reselect the axe except it already says that it is equipped.

1. get out your axe and chop a tree.

2. go try and chop another tree.

^ it does not work good and you have to get it back out again.

3 hours ago, Davis said:

The ability to cut down trees is broken when you cut down a tree you have to go back to your phone and reselect the axe except it already says that it is equipped.

1. get out your axe and chop a tree.

2. go try and chop another tree.

^ it does not work good and you have to get it back out again.

Okay :kappa:

15 hours ago, BlackShot said:

ever since this update.

BlackShot likes this

Clearly the switch to the new Data Centre has stopped the aggressive kicking but it hasn't fixed it in the long run. If you can't get the servers to run a mere 100 people, maybe its time to decrease the slots because fighting during a full server is just wishing to die to someone who looks like they are playing on 500 ping.

BlackShot likes this
1 hour ago, Haych said:

Clearly the switch to the new Data Centre has stopped the aggressive kicking but it hasn't fixed it in the long run. If you can't get the servers to run a mere 100 people, maybe its time to decrease the slots because fighting during a full server is just wishing to die to someone who looks like they are playing on 500 ping.

You don't play on 500 ping?

Get with the times. 

:kappa: 

1 hour ago, Haych said:

Also can cause some false bans possibly due to lag switching. @Bunni

13 minutes ago, Google™ said:

Also can cause some false bans possibly due to lag switching. @Bunni

From experience, Admins are very strict on Lag switching bans because they are taking the server lag into account. That being said, I have seen some clear cut evidence of people lag switching that have been denied due to "could be the server" reasons.

At this point, any one could F1 moving targets, shoot Ifrit drivers while they are frozen, F1 from cover to cover and nothing can be done about it because, well Asylum has been laggy over the last 6+ Months.

8 minutes ago, Haych said:

From experience, Admins are very strict on Lag switching bans because they are taking the server lag into account. That being said, I have seen some clear cut evidence of people lag switching that have been denied due to "could be the server" reasons.

At this point, any one could F1 moving targets, shoot Ifrit drivers while they are frozen, F1 from cover to cover and nothing can be done about it because, well Asylum has been laggy over the last 6+ Months.

RIP Plague 2k16

5 minutes ago, Google™ said:

RIP Plague 2k16

Didn't they get banned because of Olympus when the Staff team decided to merge Lag switching bans?

Olympus Admins are usually retarded when it comes to banning on such things. You lag up a tower and you'll get yourself a Lag Switch ban if MC report you.

But at least they still ban, wether its blatant or not. Over at Asylum, it literally takes 17 reports, 8 obvious recordings and a written letter of the person admitting to lag switching to get them banned because you know, its either server lag, or can't be sure because the guy is god tier.

Edited by Haych
Agent X and Leap like this
19 minutes ago, Haych said:

Didn't they get banned because of Olympus when the Staff team decided to merge Lag switching bans?

Olympus Admins are usually retarded when it comes to banning on such things. You lag up a tower and you'll get yourself a Lag Switch ban if MC report you.

But at least they still ban, wether its blatant or not. Over at Asylum, it literally takes 17 reports, 8 obvious recordings and a written letter of the person admitting to lag switching to get them banned because you know, its either server lag, or can't be sure because the guy is god tier.

Yeah, probs Olympus staff idk I just know that Lennie wouldn't lag switch.