Rebel or Bounty Hunter?

Just now, william said:

depends on ur personality, if ur a cunt go for BH, if ur a cool guy go for rebel, imo rebel > BH

If you can deal with the memes of becoming a BH for example, (combat loggers, kavala rdmers, etc then go ahead)

I personally like rebel because, more interesting things happen. =D

Even though I'm a rat *cough*

Rebel > BH any day =D

Space likes this
1 hour ago, william said:

depends on ur personality, if ur a cunt go for BH, if ur a cool guy go for rebel, imo rebel > BH

know how theres a honor system for BH, is there something similar for rebels? like the honor app where you earn honor and spend it towards perks

Edited by NicoDiAngelo
Silver-Spy likes this
3 minutes ago, NicoDiAngelo said:

know how theres a honor system for BH, is there something similar for rebels? like the honor app where you earn honor and spend it towards perks

No.I would say try BH and if you are good at it then stay as a BH.I personally would recommend joining a gang and be a rebel as its more fun and more things to do than just catch people in kavala square. :frog:

2 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

No.I would say try BH and if you are good at it then stay as a BH.I personally would recommend joining a gang and be a rebel as its more fun and more things to do than just catch people in kavala square. :frog:

first time at a rebel outpost i got gunned down. kinda left a bad taste in my mouth, seems impossible to get to a rebel outpost which makes being a rebel difficult

14 minutes ago, NicoDiAngelo said:

first time at a rebel outpost i got gunned down. kinda left a bad taste in my mouth, seems impossible to get to a rebel outpost which makes being a rebel difficult

That's why it's best to go with friends or own a house near to rebel :)

Rebel and cop = fun | BH = boring, no RP and everyone hates them

Edited by BioHazard
Silver-Spy likes this

Both are very enjoyable in my opinion. Bounty hunting is fun if you're with a group, but don't expect it to be a main source of income if you roll solo (it's more a way to spend money than make it). Don't let the idea of "everyone will hate you" deter you; everyone not in your gang/group will hate you regardless :frog:

On 30-12-2016 at 4:42 PM, Bikstok said:

Many friends = rebel
Few friends = bounty hunter
No friends = cop

:kappa:

I love how that perfectly described my asylum life so far when i had more friends i was a rebel when they played the division i became a sgt and now im a bh with 4 friends xD 

On topic:

The thing i like about bh is the honor system once i got everything i will go back to rebel its just a fun extra thing to work for

rebel is fun with friends getting into crazy fights doing banks cartels and all if you are into that kind of stuff