Proposed rule / Policy changes

# Doing a Bank , federal reserve or jail break 20 minutes after or before the server restarts will be considered fail RP

# Cops can give a automatic full tickets to those who RDM them or their fellow officers 

# Leaving someone restrained and blindfolded (for 10 minutes) without RP will be considered fail RP  

#  If you exploit in police custody its a straight to jail offence

# A bounty hunter licence will now cost 50k

# When a bounty hunter licence is removed their is a 30 minute cool down timer

ALL PROPOSED CHANGES WILL PROMOTE RP AND REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF BOUNTY HUNTER TROLLS

Edited by Steve kelly
Xehons likes this
25 minutes ago, Steve kelly said:

1. Doing a Bank , federal reserve or jail break 20 minutes after or before the server restarts will be considered failed RP

2. Cops can give a automatic full tickets to those who RDM them or their fellow officers 

3. Leaving someone restrained and blindfolded (for 10 minutes) without RP will be considered fail RP  

4. If you exploit in police custody its a straight to jail offence

5. A bounty hunter licence will now cost 50k

6. When a bounty hunter licence is removed their is a 30 minute cool down timer

ALL PROPOSED CHANGES WILL PROMOTE RP AND REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF BOUNTY HUNTER TROLLS

1. No, why would that even make a difference?

2. New players do exist, and often times I like to give them a break even if they rdm because they just don't know. Hell I'd like to believe I've taught a lot of new players a lot about the server and helped them learn to love it a bit more.

3. lol

4. What exploit?

5. lol

6. lol

27 minutes ago, Steve kelly said:

# Doing a Bank , federal reserve or jail break 20 minutes after or before the server restarts will be considered failed RP

# Cops can give a automatic full tickets to those who RDM them or their fellow officers 

# Leaving someone restrained and blindfolded (for 10 minutes) without RP will be considered fail RP  

1) No, most gangs do it to possibly get lethaled to remove their bounty, or they rob it at that time because there is a ton of money/gold bars in it.

2) Thats an APD issue and RDM is a server issue and they get banned if you report them. Besides its up to the processing officer to determine if his story is believable or not.

3) Nah, thats the point of abandoning someone you kidnap.

4) Exploiting a server related issue, they can get banned if you just report them.

5) The original price is just fine

6) not 30 minutes, maybe like 5.

Revenant likes this
32 minutes ago, Steve kelly said:

# Doing a Bank , federal reserve or jail break 20 minutes after or before the server restarts will be considered failed RP

this is probably the only one I agree with just because server performance sucks at the end of a restart - ie getting shot thru walls and mem leaks

should not be considered fail rp, just disabled from the game altogether

45 minutes ago, Steve kelly said:

Image result for hahahaha no gif

52 minutes ago, Steve kelly said:

I'm feeling #6 tbh 

2 hours ago, Steve kelly said:

This is more for cops. Not for RP. 

Just now, Sneaky said:

Lmao. Most cops of every rank are so bad at understanding the rules that this would be a joke.

I know this becomes an overlapping rule however people have stopped reporting RDM due to the fact that their you-tube channels  would be crammed full of RDM vids. Have a look at how many people I have reported , that is one /tenth of the people I could report on a daily basics. 

Edited by Steve kelly
Just now, Steve kelly said:

I know this becomes an overlapping rule however people have stopped reporting RDM as their you-tube accounts would be crammed full of RDM vids. Have a look at how many people I have reported , that is 1/tenth of the people I could report on a daily bases. 

Well I reported a lot of people and just made a junk youtube account full of unlisted videos... Can't ignore the problem just because you haven't sought out some solutions requiring a little extra effort =P